Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful (753 Views)

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / See The Way Nigerian Ladies Cheat On Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by Tunchi101(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
1. He wasn’t there.
Have you ever been in a relationship, yet still felt lonely? This stems from her partner’s absence in her life. In these cases he’s not acknowledging her on a regular basis or he’s not giving her the appropriate quality time necessary to make her happy. Being present both physically and emotionally is extremely necessary if a guy wants his woman to be happy.

2. He cheated
We are all aware of the saying that two wrongs doesn’t make a right, but some women feel they are entitled to cheating because he did. It is their way of getting back at him in hopes of him feeling the same pain they caused her to feel.

3. She’s just not that into you!

It happens. Women make most relationship-based decisions on emotions. Since we can have different moods a woman can get into relationships and realize later on that maybe he isn’t the one after all. When a man decides to be with a woman, make sure to discuss why she is willing to be in a relationship. If she can’t explain her decision in depth…be cautious.

4. The sex isn’t good enough.
The older I get the more I understand why it is important to wait until marriage for sex. Sex has a way of interfering with your choices in life. When a person has had multiple partners they will find themselves subconsciously comparing sexual experiences. John may have been better at this, while Jack wasn’t all that but he’s a sweetheart. Jake is the better kisser, but Jason is a pleaser. Anyway, I say all this to say she’s probably not happy with his bedroom performance because someone else did it or does it better.

5. She’s boy crazy.
What can I say to this? I guess one guy is never good enough for some women. There are different kinds of “boy crazy.” I personally am boy crazy, but only when it comes to looks. I enjoy observing the opposite sex. However, you have women who enjoy “experiencing” the opposite sex. She’s usually the girl who is able to discern whether or not he is packing. Yes, the “weenie genies” are out there!

6. She’s sexually curious.
Curiosity killed the cat…literally! If a guy dates a girl who doesn’t have a lot of experience sexually she may begin to be curious of what it’s like with other guys. This is the girl that wants to sow her oats. When a guy meets a girl who has little experience in the sex department make sure she has a good head on her shoulders. If she is still immature in her thinking it may lead to issues in the future.

7. You created a monster! 

When he met her she was average. She looked averaged, dressed average, etc. Since she’s been with him, he’s upgraded her swag. She is getting attention she’s never received before and now she feels she deserves “better.”

Oh and by the way…women are better cheaters! Maybe I’ll write about why…‎

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by missKiffy(f): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Well, seems true
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by SINNZ(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
100% True.
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by MrKnowitall: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why a respectable lady should cheat. No reason! Unless of course she's an asewo.
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by Pheals(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2015
U guys have to rest a little.... this kind thread with the same topic is too much on Nairaland
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by porchster: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2015
100 bottle for you
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by porchster: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2015
100 bottles for you
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by falconey(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Pheals:
U guys have to rest a little.... this kind thread with the same topic is too much on Nairaland

its called recycle.

Besides how would a newbie know the thread he/she created had been created?

all the love,romance,heartbreak happened to the past,present and will happen to the future generation and they will always create thread for it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by ivyT(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:
There is absolutely no reason why a respectable lady should cheat. No reason! Unless of course she's an asewo.

yea,u right,same for males,unless he is an oko asewo
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by MrKnowitall: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2015
ivyT:

yea,u right,same for males,unless he is an oko asewo

Slow down ma'am, let's not be extreme here. Cheating is not right no matter who does it. I wouldn't go as far as calling the male an asewo.
Re: 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Pheals:
maybe,but he is right,create a counter thread if you wish

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. / This Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In A Beach Has Got People Talking About / In Our Days.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.