Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More (18581 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by johnnyvid(m): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2018
An American lady from Chicago, Darneisha Shereese made her cheating boyfriend Terrence Bell‎ to write 'I Won’t Cheat No More' 224 times after he cheated on her.

She shared a video of him carrying out the punishment, she wrote: 'Punish His Ass ??4 more Sheets To Go. ? Front And Back My Nigga “I Won’t Cheat No More” ?? He Mad Asl Tho'.
souce: http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/02/lady-punishes-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gzs0U-C4og

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by johnnyvid(m): 1:01am On Feb 17, 2018
all the ladies who have been cheated on severally should adopt this method.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2018
so wat happens if she cheat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by TheHonourable: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Sai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by JON01: 1:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Made In Chicago boy.. I trust Nigerian guys No way this gonna happen. Although some guys still Mumu join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2018
he not fine. Replace him smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by johnnyvid(m): 3:07am On Feb 17, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2018
johnnyvid:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc dominique

Ban hammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by johnnyvid(m): 3:32am On Feb 17, 2018
TheCabal:

Ban hammer.
what is the meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
he not fine. Replace him smiley
i dey fear you oooooo. you Don screen am finish Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Slikbae: 4:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Try rewriting his DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by sekxyqueen(f): 4:45am On Feb 17, 2018
he will still cheat again,,and probably write this before you will even tell him to do so he will just submit the script to you grin

why not excuse yourself from a cheating partner....
they ain't worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i dey fear you oooooo. you Don screen am finish Hmmmmmmmmm.
grin not really. It was a passing thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by biacan(f): 5:02am On Feb 17, 2018
He looks scary she should dump him now biko cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by planetx13: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Girls...... the dumbest creatures on earth. Someone cheats on you and then writes 'i won't cheat again ' on a piece of paper' and you come out bragging about it......what on earth is that supposed to mean, prove or achieve . Whoever said girls have 'fish brain ' should write an apology letter to the fishes ( am beginning to think that even fishes have more brains.)

IMO, she has no where to go ( its not as easy as they make it seem) ....and they both look like junkies...

Ciao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by zolapower: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2018
JON01:
Made In Chicago boy.. I trust Nigerian guys No way this gonna happen. Although some guys still Mumu join
Guy wait o, person like dj cuppy do this2u, u no go do am? I just ask and i need a straight answer please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Most guys cannot forgive a cheating gf. Bt gals do. Stupid weak tins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Rigel95(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2018
If she thinks that nonsense will stop him from cheating next time, then she is more dumb than she looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by wristbangle: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Lol ladies would always put up funny show. How can a writing stop the promiscuous guy from cheating.

Well congrats! The cheating has just begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by wayne4loan: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2018
That guy is a disgrace to manhood angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2018
I love that punishment, at least other guys will learn from it.
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by westlius(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2018
wayne4loan:
That guy is a disgrace to manhood angry
My brother that guy fall hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by MahatmaGhandi: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2018
It is trap if you write it you would have proven your need for her which to you is cute but you will never have her because you would have proven to her that you have no balls. Instead walk away and don't look back and you will be shocked to see her in front of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Martinez19(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
He looks scary she should dump him now biko cool
What if he is loaded?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin not really. It was a passing thought.
you are welcome sis. but I like your screening spirit.
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Samboizz: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
To hell with Love! . . .
Visit www. naira clan .com .ng to make cool cash now! And for more Updates!!
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Samboizz:
To hell with Love! . . .
Visit www. naira clan .com .ng to make cool cash now! And for more Updates!!
but love is blind.
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by Johnnyessence(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
It is trap if you write it you would have proven your need for her which to you is cute but you will never have her because you would have proven to her that you have no balls. Instead walk away and don't look back and you will be shocked to see her in front of you.
it is not a trap. it's form of correcting him.
Re: Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More by MahatmaGhandi: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=65142804]it is not a trap. it's form of correcting him. [/quote

A woman's mind does not work that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.