Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now. (720 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now. by dove6(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
START RULING YOUR RELATIONSHIP

DO you know you can make cool money from this business? Read on

you can now know what your spouse is up to?

Do you know you can now know what your spouse is up to?

*You can now listen to your Spouse, children, business partners' phone calls, read their messages and e-mails.

*No more sleepless nights when youare on business trips

*You can now build your internal security

We have just a 1000 softwares available and first 500 to order for this package will be shown how to resell and the market to target and make millions.

JUST #3000 can change your life

TO RULE YOUR WORLD, SEND "YOUR E-mail add or phone no" to 07065518102 or keeny4decency@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now. by didit1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
chei Heart attack go catch someone!
Re: Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now. by dove6(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
Atleast one will be on a safer side, it is better to know if he or she is cheating on you now than when you have committed your entire life to the relationship.
Re: Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now. by Godmother(f): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
Which safer side? You will just die of heart attack. And even when you hear innocent conversations, you will still suspect the person. You had better save yourself the stress. If s/he is cheating on u, you'll definately know with time. The only software you need here is patience (if it can be called that)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? / After A "whole" Year,is It Still Ok 2 Go Back 2 Ur 'boyfriend'? / Can You Marry Such A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.