Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer (25767 Views)

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by naijapips02: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
earlier today baboons and monkeys,GORILLA AND CHIMPANZEE are masturbating about what the lagos ibadam media(gotta media)sell to them and the run with it as children of darkness! incapable to reas

the same PUNCH that reported the bail you zombies took verbatim? hypocrites. What's cable news? where is there headquarters?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 1United1: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Damage Control! The lawyer should prepare his defence whenever the Case is called...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Trailblazer1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

You sound like an illiterate to me! The apology was contained in a Statement of Fact filled by the DSS against Kanu in the Law court and it was sighted by the Media House correspondent who covered the proceedings.

To even think, you were once a moderator! Smh...
You sound like a shortchanged literate to me!
DSS and Statements of Fact are two parallel lines that can never meet.

Not in this govt of lai

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by APChangeZombie: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari has been told by his western masters to unconditionally release Kanu.

This fake news being circulated by the APC demons is to save face for Buhari after which they failed to secure a signed conditional release by Kanu.

The west must have registerd their utmost displeasure and condemnation on Buharis total disrespect of the rule of law, authorization of extrajudicial killings on religious minorities , continued use of brute force to stem seccionist agenda in the southeast alongside continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

I believe the EU, and some European leaders would have since called for the release of both Nnamdi Kanu and El Zackzacky.

The Buhari govt has no choice but to release him or face open condnmation and sanctions on his govt if he doesn't .

In order to save face the APC govt through Nnamdi's abductors in the DSS must have approached Kanu to sign a conditional release document to which he vehemently rejected. An apologetic and remorseful Nnamdi Kanu will deflate the morale and spirit of pro Biafran youth and will also make any future similar struggle for seccesion a joke in the making.

Since there is no way Kanu will sign a conditional release where he will "apologize" to the Presidnt and Nigerians for Radio Biafra and since the ultimatum date given to Buhari by his western puppet masters is drawing close, the APC has began circulating fake news of Kanu's remorseful disposition and apology before releasing him anytime soon.

Mark my words Kanu will be free before the end of next week.
https://www.nairaland.com/2831949/truth-behind-latest-apc-propaganda#41483710

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 1United1: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trailblazer1:

You sound like a shortchanged literate to me!
DSS and Statements of Fact are two parallel lines that can never meet.

Not in this govt of lai

Whatever, but if the DSS said Kanu was Caught sucking Puvssy, and a Newspaper reported it, as an intelligent person, you should tackle the DSS who alleged, and not the paper that reported it..

Accept your mistakes and move on with your phantom country wahala..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

Whatever, but if the DSS said Kanu was Caught sucking Puvssy, and a Newspaper reported it, as an intelligent person, you should tackle the DSS who alleged, and not the paper that reported it..

Accept your mistakes and move on with your phantom country wahala..

Lol, this guy, this refute pain you wella.

At first it was 3 oloshos, then 1.... pls if dem wan lie, make dem have good memory.....dazzall for now.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by copiescopy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The thing ehn.....

na so . anyhow let's keep our eyes peeled
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:
Buhari has been told by his western masters to unconditionally release Kanu.

This fake news being circulated by the APC demons is to save face for Buhari after which they failed to secure a signed conditional release by Kanu.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Truth4eva: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
You cannot cover the truth forever. Release Nnamdi Kanu as the court has ordered and quit lying for it won't help this government.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by APChangeZombie: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The west must have registerd their utmost displeasure and condemnation on Buharis total disrespect of the rule of law, authorization of extrajudicial killings on religious minorities , continued use of brute force to stem seccionist agenda in the southeast alongside continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

I believe the EU, and some European leaders would have since called for the release of both Nnamdi Kanu and El Zackzacky.

The Buhari govt has no choice but to release him or face open condnmation and sanctions on his govt if he doesn't .

In order to save face the APC govt through Nnamdi's abductors in the DSS must have approached Kanu to sign a conditional release document to which he vehemently rejected. An apologetic and remorseful Nnamdi Kanu will deflate the morale and spirit of pro Biafran youth and will also make any future similar struggle for seccesion a joke in the making.

Since there is no way Kanu will sign a conditional release where he will "apologize" to the Presidnt and Nigerians for Radio Biafra and since the ultimatum date given to Buhari by his western puppet masters is drawing close, the APC has began circulating fake news of Kanu's remorseful disposition and apology before releasing him anytime soon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by APChangeZombie: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

I will forever tell you that you are lost cause to this nation. Ask your stupid father and useless mother how it was when they were fighting for you useless Biafra. I know you are just a teenage brainwashed to shout Biafra without knowing the root of it. Omo-ale Omo ajekuta ma momi. Oloriburuku

You sound very worried over the same "useless" Biafra more than the Biafrans ?

Pray tell could this because you are scared shittless in being left in your one Nijeriya with just you and your Ab0ki masters?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

broh eh! THis is epic, I believe because this government is capable of anything that has to do with propaganda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by APChangeZombie: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

broh eh! THis is epic, I believe because this government is capable of anything that has to do with propaganda.

Why else will they spend time and resources propagating a rumour that Kanu is now remorseful and apologetic to Nigeria and Nigerians?

This govt is full of nitwits .

Kanu wanted to be arrested.

Kanu wanted to go to court .

Kanu got his sensational court audience .

In short Kanu is trolling the hell out of these illiterates in the APC.

Now all they can do is to rely on their most trusted and powerful weapon - lies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Why else will they spend time and resources propagating a rumour that Kanu is now remorseful and apologetic to Nigeria and Nigerians?

This govt is full of nitwits .

Kanu wanted to be arrested.

Kanu wanted to go to court .

Kanu got his sensational court audience .

In short Kanu is trolling the hell out of these illiterates in the APC.

Now all they can do is to rely on their most trusted and powerful weapon - lies.

YOu are funny abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

My broda the lies on this forum shocks me beyond belief. Sometimes i even wondered if the state put a gun to seun's head and forced him to allow Liar mohammed take over the forum.

Funny!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by miqos02(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by MakeWeTalk: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=14pt][APC and lies[/size]

This APC and Nairaland is a center of LIES OH!

We can see that this guy NK has shaken Nigeria to the core.

Biafrans it's obvious Nigeria does not want you to leave becose Nigeria knows it will loose.

The North is scared of loosing the Biafra.

The West is scared of loosing Biafra thats why Nairaland bans anything biafra that is good, but promotes anything bad about Biafra

BIAFRANS, NIGERIANS FEAR YOU AND NEED YOU, SO THOUGH THEY HATE THEY WONT LET YOU GO!

IF NIGERIA DID NOT FEAR YOU WHY WONT THEY LET YOU GO?

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Mubbyleey(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by WisdomTank: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
No doubt we are in the season of lying and denial. May God help Nigeria!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by mickeyenglish(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Really!

grin, because of Nnamdi Kanu. ...d same Nnamdi Kanu dat has being converted to a Sunni

Muslim by d DSS goons and now bears NAMADI kanu instead of NNAMDI Kanu?

Talking about popularity sef... angry no Matter aw popular he his, he still can never be as famous as the ARABAMBI 2, IJAYA 1,

and OGANLA of Fuji music Al hadji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma GCFR

U guyz still think and see sheikh Namadi Kanu as ur messiah? I weep for u guyz.... cry... Better go and search for another

messiah because diz one is a goner. .. Even if he's gonna fight any battle crusade or war, itz gonna be a Jihad war against

his arch enemies the Shiite Muslims, and the fight is gonna be on behalf and in honour of his new found master Buhari...

Post No Bill.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijapips02:

Afam is a sorry excuse for a moderator.
he is entitled to his opinion kid. Go and learn the meaning of free speech kid. Stop acting like a wise drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Forwetinnah: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
LaurelP:
Abeg DSS is too big for this rubbish propaganda they're pushing out daily. if you wanna release the guy, release him.
stop telling us he was caught fuuckin a girl in a hotel and he later apologized.

what cock and bull story is that?

This government is all about lies...the picture being circulated was even photoshopped

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sukkot: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by igwe44(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
We all know that,DSS should try another trick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually / Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) / Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.