Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer (25731 Views)

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!
Nwanna nnoo. The Zoo mods can't do us nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Eluwilussit(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.

The person wey go quote u no get right to his/her opinions? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by knightsTempler: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu apologised to Buhari only after seeing the budget...

He said

Nigeria is not a zoo It's a yam plantation sa....I am very sorry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by IGBOPRINCE: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...come to think of it, why should Kanu apologise? What wrong has he done to call for the self determination of the the Igbo nation?! Booooohari has killed and caused voilence with bile from his tongue yet he's President of the same country today. You will never find all those Westerners vomiting poo in the previous thread here at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by amaechi1: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
NNAMDI KANU is too big for the ZOO! were proud of our leader!

Too big for the zoo, yet the zoo caged and about to throw the keys into Atlantic ocean.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Moole: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
the zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
lies lies lies everyday this govt dont seem to have anyother agenda...some zombies will rant i know but must we lie to the masses...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by IGBOPRINCE: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Valid point, unfortunately I tried and I failed and I am not willing to try again, feel free to assume whatever that rocks your boat.
Like I said it won't take away the ngwaness in my blood.... If you care to know, whenever i go home and speak, people burst into laughter or smile, I ve given up trying.
bro keep trying to understand the language,atleast starts from the simple ones, don't give up bro..

I hate it when young igbo youth on nairaland castigate a fellow igbo man cos he can't speak his language or he is against your views. This guy is from ngwa, and I believe him. so if he doesn't like what the current biafra agitators re doing. Then we need to asks him why? At least dialogue with him. Find way to convince him but Nobody does so before calling him names.
I know so many lagosians that re igbos origin but cannot speaks their language and I know some of igbos that re born in lagos and can still speak their local igbo dialect. Humans re different though.

but bro, it seems you re new on nairaland. You need to read a lot of update and a lot of comments about igbos before saying what you re saying now.

It s well with you nwanne.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
bro keep trying to understand the language,atleast starts from the simple ones, don't give up bro..

I hate it when young igbo youth on nairaland castigate a fellow igbo man cos he can't speak his language or he is against your views. This guy is from ngwa, and I believe him. so if he doesn't like what the current biafra agitators re doing. Then we need to asks him why? At least dialogue with him. Find way to convince him but Nobody does so before calling him names.
I know so many lagosians that re igbos origin but cannot speaks their language and I know some of igbos that re born in lagos and can still speak their local igbo dialect. Humans re different though.

but bro, it seems you re new on nairaland. You need to read a lot of update and a lot of comments about igbos before saying what you re saying now.

It s well with you nwanne.

Thanks Bro,
I understand Igbo and ngwa very well, unfortunately i have a funny accent when it comes to languages, this is the same reason I don't speak yoruba even though I know what you are saying 100%, i schooled in kogi for 5yrs lived in jos and worked in adamawa believe me, the onlu hausa i know, is zo ka chi abinchi, I have studied french with apps and cant get past bonjour monsouir, outside English, language is not my thing.
As for Biafra, secession is not the thing right now, believe me Igbos will suffer if we keep calling for Biafra and if we get it, There is too much bad blood already.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by chigomiced: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I knew he can neva apologize

Whats he apologizing for self?

Open ur eyes nigerians

Dasuki alledgly bribed punch
Nigeria media is not to be taken seriously atall
Alwayz confirm b4 u consumes junk news

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by chigomiced: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
God punish you and your generation. Now I'm waiting for your swear.angry

Flaccid dolt.
[/size]

I concur
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by munajoe247(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
If Nnamdi KANU apologized, what did he tell buhari...it should be documented or else it is null and void..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by IGBOPRINCE: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks Bro,
I understand Igbo and ngwa very well, unfortunately i have a funny accent when it comes to languages, this is the same reason I don't speak yoruba even though I know what you are saying 100%, i schooled in kogi for 5yrs lived in jos and worked in adamawa believe me, the onlu hausa i know, is zo ka chi abinchi, I have studied french with apps and cant get past bonjour monsouir, outside English, language is not my thing.
As for Biafra, secession is not the thing right now, believe me Igbos will suffer if we keep calling for Biafra and if we get it, There is too much bad blood already.

I maybe replying you late cos I'm quite busy. But what makes you think that biafra will suffer? Do you know we re technological advance and skillful? There re many country in the world, biafra is better than and they re not suffering nwanna. For example ghana and Cameroon.
Though I am not against your views or assumption if biafra will suffer or not but what if they gain the independence and they didn't suffer as you thought or calculated?
Do you think we don't have the facility needed to be a great nation in the world?
Do you think we don't have good competent men/women to lead biafra as a best country or be great?

You work in the north and I can understand your fears. Fears of losing your job. Fears of relocating back. Fears of starting all over again. This fears has called the unification of nigeria.

I don't used to be in supports of biafra but since nigeria as a country is confused and has refused to worked out something good in the systems hence my clarion calls.

Why do nigeria refused to dredge river niger or imo rivers? Why do they abandoned enugwu coal mine?
Why do we lack federal roads in the east?
Why re they in a bad shape?

What s wrong if we the ndigbos have assess to seaports via obuaku river or imo river?
A lot has happened for the past decades bro. If not for the manpower the eastern enclaves possesses. Your place in ngwa will become desert like people in the north.

Nigeria re scare of developing igboland,
so scared of igbo people trooping down to their region,
So scare of losing them, hence they keep neglecting the region of the SE cos of their own selfish,wicked and tribalistic reasoning.
They neglects our region(igbolands) so that people like you from the east can stay in the north and work and people like me can stay in the west and invests.
However, east has all the facilities you get in the north,south and west.
Whether nnamdi kanu is doing the right thing or not, I believe in God, the decision maker. If biafra will come into existence and God wish so. It will, but if it will not. No problem.

Que sera sera...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nossa(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Proudlyngwa post=41486337]

And what makes you think every ngwa man is in support of biafra: at this point in time or the way nnanna kanu is going about it, in case you dint know, this is a because GEJ lost, motivated agitation.
AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT[/quotthe

the agitation for a sovereign state of #Biafra is not about GEJ, radio Biafra has been on since 2009, what has that got to do with GEJ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I maybe replying you late cos I'm quite busy. But what makes you think that biafra will suffer? Do you know we re technological advance and skillful? There re many country in the world, biafra is better than and they re not suffering nwanna. For example ghana and Cameroon.
Though I am not against your views or assumption if biafra will suffer or not but what if they gain the independence and they didn't suffer as you thought or calculated?
Do you think we don't have the facility needed to be a great nation in the world?
Do you think we don't have good competent men/women to lead biafra as a best country or be great?

You work in the north and I can understand your fears. Fears of losing your job. Fears of relocating back. Fears of starting all over again. This fears has called the unification of nigeria.

I don't used to be in supports of biafra but since nigeria as a country is confused and has refused to worked out something good in the systems hence my clarion calls.

Why do nigeria refused to dredge river niger or imo rivers? Why do they abandoned enugwu coal mine?

What s wrong if we the ndigbos have assess to seaports via obuaku river or imo river?
A lot has happened for the past decades bro. If not for the manpower the eastern enclaves possesses. Your place in ngwa will become desert like people in the north.

So scare of losing them, hence they keep neglecting the region of the SE cos of their own selfish,wicked and tribalistic reasoning.
They neglects our region(igbolands) so that people like you from the east can stay in the north and work and people like me can stay in the west and invests.
Whether nnamdi kanu is doing the right thing or not, I believe in God, the decision maker. If biafra will come into existence and God wish so. It will, but if it will not. No problem.

Que sera sera...
Thanks, I never said biafra will suffer, I said igbos will suffer if we keep on calling for biafra, believe me there is too much bad blood on this issue..
Biafra might come, but now is not the time and certainly this is not the way to achieve it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Nossa post=41495271][/quote]
And i believe Nigeria was a zoo then, the president was a paedophile, hausas and yorubas were children of the devil while igbos were Gods own children.
Radio Biafra had no weight until the past president's loss at the polls, we can keep deluding ourselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by IGBOPRINCE: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks, I never said biafra will suffer, I said igbos will suffer if we keep on calling for biafra, believe me there is too much bad blood on this issue..
Biafra might come, but now is not the time and certainly this is not the way to achieve it.
igbos will suffer,how ?
Ok I assumed you consider every igbo man like mtn? Every state you go, you must see them. Doing businesses and engaging in a lot to survives.
This is the reasons, biafra must come on time so that you and I can remember home.
2nd assumption, they will lose their investment and landed properties. I guess you re wrong, this is 21st century, things will be done in a peaceful manners. Let me not say much. Be ready to have your residential permit, since you re not a citizen there and that s all.

Though my assumption maybe wrong but I still believes igbos re hard-working tribe in nigeria and can never shake no matter the situation of the country.
What do you mean there is too much bad blood on this issues?

God bless the igbo nation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
igbos will suffer,how ?
Ok I assumed you consider every igbo man like mtn? Every state you go, you must see them. Doing businesses and engaging in a lot to survives.
This is the reasons, biafra must come on time so that you and I can remember home.
2nd assumption, they will lose their investment and landed properties. I guess you re wrong, this is 21st century, things will be done in a peaceful manners. Let me not say much. Be ready to have your residential permit, since you re not a citizen there and that s all.

Though my assumption maybe wrong but I still believes igbos re hard-working tribe in nigeria and can never shake no matter the situation of the country.
What do you mean there is too much bad blood on this issues?

God bless the igbo nation
Thanks for your concern and more importantly your understanding.
Right now, Nigeria is too tribalized for secession, Nnamdi Kanu did well in awakening a spirit within some igbos, in doing so he also generated alot of ill-will in a greater populace.
Anybody thinking this Biafra movement will be like here is your biafra, enjoy it and feel free to enjoy my Nigeria, I can only feel sorry for that person. If biafra is ever to come it is more than a 20year project, but before then a lot of negativity needs to be corrected.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by cruzclinton1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!

And biafra must raise.....welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by cruzclinton1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

You sound like an illiterate to me! The apology was contained in a Statement of Fact filled by the DSS against Kanu in the Law court and it was sighted by the Media House correspondent who covered the proceedings.

To even think, you were once a moderator! Smh...

Lia lia...is like this man is your father....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by vicatrix(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.

they will surely remember your word and thoughts when they finally did.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by PetroDolla3: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Stop smoking weed,my friend. You think biafra is better than Ghana? You need to get your head examined asap!

IGBOPRINCE:

Que sera sera...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nossa(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

And i believe Nigeria was a zoo then, the president was a paedophile, hausas and yorubas were children of the devil while igbos were Gods own children.
Radio Biafra had no weight until the past president's loss at the polls, we can keep deluding ourselves.

I gotta ask you a question, did you just start listening to radio Biafra recently?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Nossa:

I gotta ask you a question, did you just start listening to radio Biafra recently?
Yes, hope its not a crime
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Draye: 2:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Draye:
People are claiming Kanu is their leader yet they can spend a night with him in detention ooo, I tell you this govt is not out for jokes like GEJ ok. MKO Abiola tried it with Abacha am sure we all know the history, Zakyzaky of shites tried shit he paid for it so don't joke with PMB ok . You can't fight a govt and succeed it is impossible. Kanu has realised the enormity of his crime hence the begging and sending of emissary to buhari, if you like dey dia dey talk say he no fit beg, they guy don realise say prison no be yam!!!
People are claiming Kanu is their leader yet they can spend a night with him in detention ooo, I tell you this govt is not out for jokes like GEJ ok. MKO Abiola tried it with Abacha am sure we all know the history. You can't fight a govt and succeed it is impossible. Kanu has realised the enormity of his crime hence the begging and sending of emissary to buhari, if you like dey dia dey talk say he no fit beg, they guy don realise say prison no be yam!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by yonextbf: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2015
grinwww.trend.com.ng
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Splashme: 4:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Nuells:
Govt of Lies and Propaganda....it's all PDP's fault, else we won't have been in this mess
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by AzontoGhost(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Stop smoking weed,my friend. You think biafra is better than Ghana? You need to get your head examined asap!

exactly!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by africanman85: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
http://nigeriaworld.com/images/news/big/politics/buhari-ojukwu220.jpg This is how Buhari will one day beg to shake Nnamdi Kanu's hands.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nossa(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Yes, hope its not a crime

then your argument doesn't hold water cos it's based on your ignorance, IPOB and Radio Biafra had existed before buhari came on board as president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.