Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer (25770 Views)

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by temitayomie: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin grin

It's obvious kanu's fans and followers have decided to send him 6 feet below cheesycheesycheesy

Kanu is just one guy man that was gratifying his sexual fantasy with a young woman when the hand of the law caught him even with his fake identity cool Kanu himself should know by now that......

NIGERIA IS NOT A ZOO cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by ndujekwu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Laff dey grip me scatter grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

You sound like an illiterate to me! The apology was contained in a Statement of Fact filled by the DSS against Kanu in the Law court and it was sighted by the Media House correspondent who covered the proceedings.

To even think, you were once a moderator! Smh...

He apologised yet still went to court to plead NOT GUILTY TWICE!! Check the time stamp on the so called Breaking news

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by naijapips02: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
he is entitled to his opinion kid. Go and learn the meaning of free speech kid. Stop acting like a wise drunkard

he wasn't appointed to issue 'opinion' and 'free speeches'. He was appointed to be non biased and impartial. Both of which he is failing at, woefully.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by chiedu7: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
MakeWeTalk:
[size=14pt][APC and lies[/size]

This APC and Nairaland is a center of LIES OH!

We can see that this guy NK has shaken Nigeria to the core.

Biafrans it's obvious Nigeria does not want you to leave becose Nigeria knows it will loose.

The North is scared of loosing the Biafra.

The West is scared of loosing Biafra thats why Nairaland bans anything biafra that is good, but promotes anything bad about Biafra

BIAFRANS, NIGERIANS FEAR YOU AND NEED YOU, SO THOUGH THEY HATE THEY WONT LET YOU GO!

IF NIGERIA DID NOT FEAR YOU WHY WONT THEY LET YOU GO?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 1United1: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He apologised yet still went to court to plead NOT GUILTY TWICE!! Check the time stamp on the so called Breaking news

He was not charged for insulting Buhari but Terrorism and now Treason Felony (which is not bailable)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Apology or not,he will end up in jail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!

The Zoo is fallen. An illiterate now leads them.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by hollywater: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!
Welcome back bro.I was just released 2 days ago too.I said it this morning when the first thread of him apologising hit the front page. I said i didn't smell lies,but big lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijapips02:

he wasn't appointed to issue 'opinion' and 'free speeches'. He was appointed to be non biased and impartial. Both of which he is failing at, woefully.
tell it to your MIND who is now Lord Manor for unnecessary bans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by weyabblog: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.
u don see tunder b4? u wil see it this nyt live!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by chuose: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
MakeWeTalk:
[b][size=14pt] APC and lies[/size]

This APC and Nairaland is a center of LIES OH!

We can see that this guy NK has shaken Nigeria to the core.

Biafrans it's obvious Nigeria does not want you to leave becose Nigeria knows it will loose.

The North is scared of loosing the Biafra.

The West is scared of loosing Biafra thats why Nairaland bans anything biafra that is good, but promotes anything bad about Biafra

BIAFRANS, NIGERIANS FEAR YOU AND NEED YOU, SO THOUGH THEY HATE THEY WONT LET YOU GO!

IF NIGERIA DID NOT FEAR YOU WHY WONT THEY LET YOU GO?
[b]

[size=15pt]Interesting view points, abi Nairalanders wetin una think ?
This na true say we dey fear Biafra leaving ?
Afterall we no like them ?
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Forwetinnah: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
zendy:
Anyone who thinks that Kanu would apologise at a time when he is riding on a crest of national attention and popularity must have his or her head examined.

...come to think of it, why should Kanu apologise? What wrong has he done to call for the self determination of the the Igbo nation?! Booooohari has killed and caused voilence with bile from his tongue yet he's President of the same country today. You will never find all those Westerners vomiting poo in the previous thread here at all

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by dikeigbo2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
All I know is that. Kanu is eating watery beans with red garri for jail

Omoba,your English got me thinking,..... That you were seared by a baboon.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Dedetwo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.

Per the bolded, you are simply delusional. I guess "never say never" is a thoughtful statement to the blunderers.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Forwetinnah: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

He was not charged for insulting Buhari but Terrorism and now Treason Felony (which is not bailable)

..why is Booooohari still a free man and President of Nigeria today? The one who wanted Dogs and Baboons to be soaked in blood or the one who wanted a parallel government under the guise of fighting corruption or taking over power by force? The one who unleashed Almajiris on innocent citizens because he lost an election. Has he apologised yet? I bet you never considered any of the above as Treason Felony

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Aystarz: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijapips02:
sheer stupidity. some cable against Punch and Yahoo News.

The purported lawyer is just saying his mind and not reporting verbatim what kanu said or didn't say.

The same useless 'Thecable' which unsuccessfully tried to pitch Wole soyinka against the IGBOs some months back. Believe this and you'll believe anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sammhi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

your views smells poo...why do you insist that these people must be with you? are they your slaves? America was once part of Britain.. but they separated and are still friends..
Taiwan was once part of Chna.....
Pakistan was once part of India.....
South Sudan was once part of Sudan
but they all separated without a fight
Ukraine was once part of Russia .. I can go on and on...
it is no longer wisdom to force people to stay with you in same country... it is Pharaoh that never wanted Israelites to leave ...don't be a pharaoh

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by musicwriter(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
I knew it the news of apology was a fake. Seems they're launching psychological warfare on Kanu to get him give up.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nossa(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:
Whether he did or not, an apology is certain.

I was hoping you'll have some sense after viewing your signature, and then I remembered that "beauty is skin deep", it's not by what you write but by what is embeded in you. your pesudo moniker says a lot though, no Nwa Afo Ngwa will let this trash emit from his mouth. SMH for you.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by bigfrancis21: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

The west must have registerd their utmost displeasure and condemnation on Buharis total disrespect of the rule of law, authorization of extrajudicial killings on religious minorities , continued use of brute force to stem seccionist agenda in the southeast alongside continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

I believe the EU, and some European leaders would have since called for the release of both Nnamdi Kanu and El Zackzacky.

The Buhari govt has no choice but to release him or face open condnmation and sanctions on his govt if he doesn't .

In order to save face the APC govt through Nnamdi's abductors in the DSS must have approached Kanu to sign a conditional release document to which he vehemently rejected. An apologetic and remorseful Nnamdi Kanu will deflate the morale and spirit of pro Biafran youth and will also make any future similar struggle for seccesion a joke in the making.

Since there is no way Kanu will sign a conditional release where he will "apologize" to the Presidnt and Nigerians for Radio Biafra and since the ultimatum date given to Buhari by his western puppet masters is drawing close, the APC has began circulating fake news of Kanu's remorseful disposition and apology before releasing him anytime soon.

Mark my words Kanu will be free before the end of next week.

Making sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sweatlana: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
I knew it was a lie

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by bigfrancis21: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't identify as a Christian but this whole agitation for Biafra reminds one of the biblical case of the Hebrews living in a country under a dictatorial leader, Pharoah and the chants of 'Pharoah let my people go'. This seems to be a 21st century play out of a Hebraic historical fight for independence from the Egyptians. Pharoah did all he could to have the Hebrews subjected as slaves to him but eventually the Hebrews were set free from the shackles of the Egyptians. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:
[s]

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.[/s]

Such a useless thing from the waste. GO AND CHARTER YOUR OWN CAUSE

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Fasuyifunke(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
So BUHARI apologize to himself onbehalf of Nnamdi Kanu hun? Ok oooooo still waiting for another news sha. Happy new year in advance to you all

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by MXrep: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
I didnt coment on the thread about Kanu's begging, since i saw it was from PUNCH. All their blackmail for kanu to dump his project failed, is it now that he seems to be having a lead in the ensuing legal battle that he will beg??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sukkot: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
nnamdi is caged in the zoo

pardon the pun tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by RisingSun1: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu I know is lion-hearted,he will rather die than apologize to Buhari.

Infact,its Buhari that should apologize to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sukkot: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
bigfrancis21:
I don't identify as a Christian but this whole agitation for Biafra reminds one of the biblical case of the Hebrews living in a country under a dictatorial leader, Pharoah and the chants of 'Pharoah let my people go'. This seems to be a 21st century play out of a Hebraic historical fight for independence from the Egyptians. Pharoah did all he could to have the Hebrews subjected as slaves to him but eventually the Hebrews were set free from the shackles of the Egyptians. cheesy
nigga but biafrans aint slaves though. okoroawusa and obiano are biafrans. last i checked okoroawusa is/was not a pharoah grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by dafuturis(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

bro don't be afraid of mentions, like you said it's your view but this is a forum where people read your opinion on issues and comment do you think seun who put the quote option is daft? if you don't want to be mentioned kindly leave your views in your head no one will ask for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead (Delta APC Chairmanship Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.