Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer (25765 Views)

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by shuggah(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.

if u swear on ma family then i will swear on ur grandmother's corpse....
u re very stupid with that above comment..mosaku talking trash since 1866
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Armaggedon: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijapips02:

the same PUNCH that reported the bail you zombies took verbatim? hypocrites. What's cable news? where is there headquarters?
it was vanguard that reported the bail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Lasese: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't blame u, i blame the confused spirit inside u. Amadioya terminate una plane.
MosakuAW:

Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sexaddict08(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!

lwkm...
when ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by sexaddict08(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
@bacanista,av challenge you to Google the history of PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA and create a thread about it let debate it but you refused,what are you afraid of you SLAVE

u go still enter jail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by RisingSun1: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

You will stay in your hut in Iba-dam and "know for sure" that Biafra will never see the daylight?

This south-waste ppl and their mouth making self.

Hausa-Fulanis that ruling are not talking much,it is always the noisy nuisances from South West.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Lasese: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Obi di ike! I knew u will not say such. All the way to my fathers nd mama land. God bless Biafra our promise land, the last kingdom on earth

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nossa:

I was hoping you'll have some sense after viewing your signature, and then I remembered that "beauty is skin deep", it's not by what you write but by what is embeded in you. your pesudo moniker says a lot though, no Nwa Afo Ngwa will let this trash emit from his mouth. SMH for you.

And what makes you think every ngwa man is in support of biafra: at this point in time or the way nnanna kanu is going about it, in case you dint know, this is a because GEJ lost, motivated agitation.
AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by amusadele: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Why on earth are these Buhari Fulani members highly foolish? What has happened to you people that your worthlesness is increasing by the day? If Buhari is an empty thing with cocnut brain, must all you Fulanis be like him?
Why do you think Kanu and the Ibos in general render apology to riff raffs like you and Buhari? Have you come across where day and night ever met? Buhari, a Fulani and Islamists represent darkness, while the people of the east are light. We are permanent enimies that will never agree and am very sure that some time, days, we will go our own ways. This will happen because, Buhari will not be allowed to oppress people just because he felt he has the number to fight, because he is Fulani man and since these Fulanis are all over the world. Cartons.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nossa:

I was hoping you'll have some sense after viewing your signature, and then I remembered that "beauty is skin deep", it's not by what you write but by what is embeded in you. your pesudo moniker says a lot though, no Nwa Afo Ngwa will let this trash emit from his mouth. SMH for you.

I have Ngwa people come here to also condemn words this guy keep putting out. As far as i know, Ngwa people are core Igbos, and whatever concerns Igbos are usually top of their concern too.

This guy has gone astray.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by RisingSun1: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

And what makes you think every ngwa man is in support of biafra: at this point in time or the way nnanna kanu is going about it, in case you dint know, this is a because GEJ lost motivated agitation.
wetin concern an Apc agent with Biafra,be it igboman,yorubaman or ngwaman?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

And what makes you think every ngwa man is in support of biafra: at this point in time or the way nnanna kanu is going about it, in case you dint know, this is a because GEJ lost motivated agitation.

Tell me how true this is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by muredo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
The statement read in part, “Reference to the
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as a
terrorist, evil and a paedophile is regrettable and
uncalled for and for that, I unreservedly apologise
and will be doing so in a private letter to the
President.
“Before PMB (President Muhammadu Buhari)
there was the administration of Goodluck
Jonathan. I also said uncomplimentary things
about him and Igbo elders as well, which I now
recognise should not have happened because it
is un-African to be rude or insolent to elders.
“All I was trying to do is to draw attention to the
problems afflicting society and something done
about them.”[b]The statement read in part, “Reference to the
President.
about them.”[/b]The statement read in part, “Reference to the
President.
about them.”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
RisingSun1:
wetin concern an Apc agent with Biafra,be it igboman,yorubaman or ngwaman?

Like you rightly said nothing concerns me with biafra or APC as the case may be.
Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Many I know, dont speak out because the vocal biafrans are aggressive.. And you know thats the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Anticabal: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Stop responding to that proudlyngwa impostors. He is more yoruba than ogun man. Aba ngwa is solid in the Biafran movement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by freshvine(f): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
NO COMMENT grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Many I know, dont speak out because the vocal biafrans are aggressive.. And you know thats the truth

Google search

biafra day 2014
and
biafra day 2015

This was before Buhari came on board.

Also google search
"Radio Biafra hits Niger Delta"
"Radio Biafra hits Aba"
"Radio Biafra hits Enugu"
"Radio Biafra hits Asaba"

These were before GEJ lost election, so tell me how did it start under Buhari?

For a fact, Nnamdi Kanu predicted correctly that Buhari will try his best to stop the agitation, It is on tape, go and listen to broadcasts of say April this year.

GEJ ignored Radio Biafra even though the man insulted GEJ a zillion times, called him all sorts of names for not doing anything for his people.

Buhari came in, one week, he started fighting a Radio Station that has been there since 2012, how awesome.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
All I know is that. Kanu is eating watery beans with red garri for jail
To be frank and candid staying at efcc detention is far more luxurious than a two bedroom flat on the island!....did I hear you say watery beans? you have not been to efcc detention quarters.....You are served what you want to eat the only thing you don't get is freedom. You eat three square meal....with chicken....you think say na hungry ppl dey efcc detention?.....they knew its a place for them when they eventually get arrested.....lols.....dont think it's a prison....even in kirikiri....the prison has grades....ask the former NPA boss....hardship is meant for the rabbles not the elites
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog1:
grin grin Read all , with Photos, Only For Biafrans click tongue http://www.viviangist.com/kanu-didnt-apologise-to-buhari-says-lawyer
this site is only for Nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

Stop responding to that proudlyngwa impostors. He is more yoruba than ogun man. Aba ngwa is solid in the Biafran movement.
Feel free to delude yourself, i am a confirmed okpara Ugwunabo and i will never support biafra for now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by RisingSun1: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Like you rightly said nothing concerns me with biafra or APC as the case may be.
Thanks
Mr man your supported Buhari and because of your clannish behaviour,you supported your brother Ikpeazu.

Most of ppl are not doing Biafra because you prefer enjoying your brother's tenor than Biafra that is for the collective interest.It is called "selfishness"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Google search

biafra day 2014
and
biafra day 2015

This was before Buhari came on board.

Also google search
"Radio Biafra hits Niger Delta"
"Radio Biafra hits Aba"
"Radio Biafra hits Enugu"
"Radio Biafra hits Asaba"

These were before GEJ lost election, so tell me how did it start under Buhari?

For a fact, Nnamdi Kanu predicted correctly that Buhari will try his best to stop the agitation, It is on tape, go and listen to broadcasts of say April this year.

GEJ ignored Radio Biafra even though the man insulted GEJ a zillion times, called him all sorts of names for not doing anything for his people.

Buhari came in, one week, he started fighting a Radio Station that has been there since 2012, how awesome.

As far as am concerned the current biafra movement is a birth of GEJ'S loss, you are free to believe anything else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by MrEverest(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Nna ima na idi iberibe? O di ka ihiara ahia. I si na iwu nwa afo Ngwa mana onweghi ihe ima. Ndi di ka gi ka ana ere n'ohu mgbe gara aga. Lee nu gi na amaghi ihe gi, iji si na obu maka na GEJ dara ndoro ndoro ochichi ka ndi Igbo ji acho Biafra! Ya wu na odi gi nma ka esi kpo ndi Igbo asi na Nigeria? Biko gaa juo ese n'ihi o di ka aburu gi onu, efulefu!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 9izone(f): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
badnature:
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!
yes! It must fall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by EasternPride: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

As far as am concerned the current biafra movement is a birth of GEJ'S loss, you are free to believe anything else.

so what of us that joined IPOB in 2014, yes it was because of Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
RisingSun1:
Mr man your supported Buhari and because of your clannish behaviour,you supported your brother Ikpeazu.

Most of ppl are not doing Biafra because you prefer enjoying your brother's tenor than Biafra that is for the collective interest.It is called "selfishness"

Yes I support Buhari as I supported the first tenure of Jonathan, and if you care to know, i have no sympathy for ikpeazu, not because he is in an opposition camp to my uncle, but because i passionately detest anything T. A Orji, if he does well I might change my mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

so what of us that joined IPOB in 2014, yes it was because of Buhari.

Dunce!.
U need a tutorial in comprehension, I said the current biafra movement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 100freekiss: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

You're not an ngwa man
stop claiming where you're not from

I know ngwa people , and you're comments doesn't show you're one.

YOU ARE FAKE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 9izone(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrEverest:
Nna ima na idi iberibe? O di ka ihiara ahia. I si na iwu nwa afo Ngwa mana onweghi ihe ima. Ndi di ka gi ka ana ere n'ohu mgbe gara aga. Lee nu gi na amaghi ihe gi, iji si na obu maka na GEJ dara ndoro ndoro ochichi ka ndi Igbo ji acho Biafra! Ya wu na odi gi nma ka esi kpo ndi Igbo asi na Nigeria? Biko gaa juo ese n'ihi o di ka aburu gi onu, efulefu!
Ina mind ya? Anu ofia ka obu, ewu nwulu anwu ka ya mma, Efuluefu ka ibe ya. Nwa Nnaa Biko, gba ya nkiti Na obu Onye zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrEverest:

Nice try, what makes you think i can understand what you wrote up there, you think its every body that grew up at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually / Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.