Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? (23907 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by goodguy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2005
Exactly my brother. It's easier said than done. wink
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2005
shebi i said it, when i said it, it was as though i was the devil's twin. grin

Anyway i said mine as a single girl but if i were married, i really wldnt even think of it at all.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Ginz: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2005
NO i wouldnt ..................... plus my boss is female LOL
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2005
WAIT A MINUTE! , if its a female to female thingy, i aint doin #X** sad
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loveth(f): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2005
This female to female thing,nawaoooo.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2005
i no do that type at all
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bani(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2005
well u just have to weigh all the sides as the girl do u feel u'ld get another fast enuff, if not shag ur boss...for the guy..well most of we guys are naturally hotblooded, so it might not really be 'the keeping the job yarn' dat would make us do it. its just a 'dog thing'.
and for the boss, it might actually be the staff that sexually harasses the boss, i once had a receptionist like that and i fell but thank God i got out of her trap. wink
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2005
RAW!!!

[Posted by: bani
Insert Quote
well u just have to weigh all the sides as the girl do u feel u'ld get another fast enough, if not shag your boss...for the guy..well most of we guys are naturally hotblooded, so it might not really be 'the keeping the job yarn' that would make us do it. its just a 'dog thing'.
and for the boss, it might actually be the staff that sexually harasses the boss, i once had a receptionist like that and i fell but thank God i got out of her trap./quote]
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bani(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2005
WATS RAW WBT THAT? ITS JUST A FACT OF LIFE
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bani(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2005
WATS RAW BT THAT? ITS JUST A FACT OF LIFE
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by allonym: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2005
funny, a guy would consider sleeping with a female boss for his job or a woman, a male boss. Most people here would not consider sleeping with a boss of the same sex. This shows that the decision to sleep with the boss is more than just job security. It is a decision that is more like - "the boss is someone I want to sleep with, me keeping or securing my job is a side benefit".
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bani(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2005
thanks alloy... its really not the job thing
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2005
you have to ask You just called all men dogs
and all women intimacy gadgets.

[Posted by: bani
Insert Quote
WATS RAW BT THAT? ITS JUST A FACT OF LIFE/quote]
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by goodguy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2005
Allonym is absolutely right.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dakmanzero(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2005
::
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loveth(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2005
huh lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Owen(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2005
That question is for the girls cause only a hand full of guys would hesitate in that direction. As for the girls I'll say they should not cause such things always come with complications. But I think the girls are in a better position to say though...
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Babybee(f): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2006
What if you sleep with him and he does not enjoy you? You lose, because he won't give the job.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by larger20(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2006
If am the boss, i wouldnt want to sleep with my employee, i cant imagine seeing her again the next day. But if am a worker, i can sleep a co-worker
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by koloman(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2006
sleeping with your boss is a thing of the mind.ur outside appearance talks of who you truly are
if he or she find out u will never fall for such request then it will never be asked for at first
this is only been asked from you only when they find out that you give out ur self easily and
that makes ur boss want to be a share holder in ur private company,and still make you a beneficiary
in his monthly role sheet.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2006
i dont thinks not a good idea. undecidedThink because i got no such experience.
if it is truly to secure a job you already have.Its called blackmail angryand who says sleeping with him will end it all, angry
If your Boss has come that low then hit 'em on that level angry.sit him down,talk to him and make it clear that it wont work. give all the excuses u can find.If he still insist, its time to dust your CV.Dont just say NO shocked & slam d door O!!
think of a startegic way out. even if it takes some acting for a while.(u be woman is in built wink).Job search market is TIght O!!

And for the guyz feeling cool wt the idea, female boss who would ask u would ensure she enslaves u, ur career and make you useless without her. remember she know wot men can do and wot u cld be after too,
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Viper(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2006
If she is pretty and she is like the MD of the company, why the heck not! cool

afterall, i will have a chance to control the company behind her and deal with the other nasty people cheesy

nasty, i know kiss
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by allonym: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2006
what if your boss is a man? You'd sleep with him?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by h4x0r: 2:53am On Feb 24, 2006
well, she'd like me to shag her. she schedules trips with me. I keep reminding her that I do have a significant other, my rating keeps going down. i think i'll bring a recorder to our next meeting.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Tikko(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2006
In Nigeria, if that's what will earn me a job , then why not? she may end up being my wife if she's not married. An ace up man.  grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by allonym: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2006
you are assuming your boss is a woman, not a man.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
hell no!
he can eep d damn job
i may not need d job afterall
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Tikko(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2006
Yeah, you said that because you are in the UK. Come to Nigeria and see, you may be the one to summit before he even undecided ask.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2006
hmmm, grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by larger20(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2006
I havent seen an attractive female boss anyways, most of them are fat smiley
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2006
dat kind of strange
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2006
yeah it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting / Job Resignation. .. / Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.