Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? (23882 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dontoni: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2006
lets be sincere to our and face the fact. in this coutry today 95% of nig girl will do that, becos of the rate of poverty.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2006
dontoni:

lets be sincere to our and face the fact. in this coutry today 95% of Nigeria girl will do that, because of the rate of poverty.
WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT STAT" FROM! angry

Increase in Poverty rate is not directly propotional to decrease in intergirty of a woman/ lady/girl.

95%? shocked shocked HABA!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Frankies(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2006
My boss and i can work the whole day till late in the night to meet up with our demand from our international patners.

Late in the night. I went to my office and slept off till morning .He too slept in his own office till morning.

So i slept with my boss to secure my job that night.We could have lost the contract if we had not worked the whole night.

OR AM I MISSING THE PONT

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by tripplea27(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2006
in nigeria theres nothing like sexual harrazement, but not withstanding, its not good for girls to sleep with their boss for job.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by iice(f): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
And why are women being pointed at? What happened to the rest of the human race? Like men too? Oh wait, its the double standard thing huh? undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by wethand: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2006
Would the men here let a female boss have their way with you.

Let me know if you need a picture to let you know what I'm talking about
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Dumsy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2006
i dont think sleeping with my boss is the right thing to do.dont you think it is degrading and a loss of our dignity as a lady.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2006
simply manipulative cuz he/she'll always threaten u in order 2 get sum
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ayotunde: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2006
ur question did not say or explain how juicy the job is.Am sure over 90% will sleep with their bosses for a SHELL job 10times in order to get the job,without telling us how he or she get the job.
Be it a male or a female,so dont decieve ur selves.Well for me i will SLEEP with her and even ask for me if she cares
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ayotunde: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2006
Let me make it clearer, imean i will give her full service in order to get more promotion sef
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2006
lol
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bolingo: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2006
i sure would xpecially if she is hot and sexy,even if i don't get as a result of not being impresd wit my per4mans
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by thethrong: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2007
i slept with my boss and it was great we work great together
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Echidime(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2007
I think is better to sleep with your boss and make money than to sleep with numerous men and remain jobless.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by cutesy(f): 10:59pm On May 11, 2007
I'VE BEEN READING THE ABOVE REVIEWS AND THEY ALL MAKE FOR INTERESTING READING, IT SEEMS THAT SEMANTICS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME HERE. sEX NA SEX ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT, SHE WHO WILL PUT OUT BCOZ NA UNC S, AND HE WHO WILL DO DI TIN COZ HE BE FULL BLOODED, INCLUDING ALL THE RELIGIOUS MOMS AND DADS IN DA HOUSE, WEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE I GUESS ITS THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE YES OR NO ANSWER TO GIVE. jUST REMEMBER THAT IT AINT RIGHT TO SH, T WHERE YOU EAT, NUFF SAID!!!!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by memyself2(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
Frankies:

My boss and i can work the whole day till late in the night to meet up with our demand from our international patners.

Late in the night. I went to my office and slept off till morning .He too slept in his own office till morning.

So i slept with my boss to secure my job that night.We could have lost the contract if we had not worked the whole night.

OR AM I MISSING THE PONT

Me thinks, ur not gettin d point, in Nig when they say "Sleep with someone of the opposite sex" , its def. not the innocent kinda "sleeping" , in laymans english, its having sex!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bantos(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2007
Don't do it
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Bblak(f): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
Absolutely No with a capital N.i will leave the job with my pride and dignity still intact.He and his job can go to hell and kiss the devils ass for all i care.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ayefele200(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
definitely YES if the job worths a FORTUNE
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bantos(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2007
ayefele200:

definitely YES if the job worths a FORTUNE

Don't do it!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by babysexy: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2007
i strongly belief that wat is urs is urs.sleeping with ur does is not a guarantee that u will remain there 4ever.its better u say no and mean it even if u are attracted to him its bad.i believe even if u,re sacked,a better one will come
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ayefele200(m): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2007
bantos:

[center]wink from what is in your profile, i believe u. tongue

can u please tell me the connection between america and molete? thanks [/center]

figure it out, i smoke DOLLARS 247
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bantos(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
ayefele200:

figure it out, i smoke DOLLARS 247

Don't do it
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ingenious: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2007
Its a pity that employers of labour take advantage of the desperate nature of their employees to keep their jobs coupled with the harsh economic climate to commit all sorts of attrocities with reckless abandon simply because their employess dont have an alternative.
For anyone worth his/her salt,one would not stoop so low to consent to five minute of pleasure and in the process tarnish the labour of past years.
My advice is to look at the big picture.What is the end to all these?In the long run the boss will sleep with whomever he/she can derive immediate satisfaction from and there after move on to conquer the next prey.Stick to ur guns refuse to give in.Either way whether you sleep with him or not,its not a guarantee that ur job is safe.So what will you rather settle for?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by threesix9: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2008
only if he was hot and i would do it anyway regardless if it was to secure my job or not wink
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by octus2008(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
HEY SURE IF MY BOSS IS LIKE RITA DOMINIC, WHY NOT WITH PLEASURE,EVEN WILL LOVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT IN THAT REGARD,{SERVICING CONTRACT} grin grin grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ Topic

Hellz freaking yeah, I would.
I would even indulge her fantasies fetish, worship, bdsm, e.t.c.
Gosh if she would throw in a raise, a promotion and a car, lord have mercy!! I will rock her world. grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2008
Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job?

never ever NEVER
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ilaugh1: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2008
sexyLeamon:

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job?

never ever NEVER

Dont speak too soon baby - because i will soon become the president of Nigeria, and I want to make you my PA, but you must sleep with me to get that job - so - never say never.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2008
wish you all the best in your presidential campaign, and hope you get another PA angry
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ilaugh1: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
sexyLeamon:

wish you all the best in your presidential campaign, and hope you get another PA angry

You break my heart - my love.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by tope2000(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2008
hell to da no cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World / ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting / Job Resignation. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.