Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? (23900 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dakmanzero(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
There are attractive female bosses oooo

u arent looking at the right companies wink

However in Naija the chance that ure attractive female boss will try to harrass u into shagging her is minute.

The reason in naija is that men are expected to source 'downwards' (the girl must be dependent on u, lower in status than u, younger than u) while women are expected to source upwards (man must be richer than u, more powerful than u, and capable of supporting u)

So.

She probably has men richer and more powerful than ure broke houseboy ass chasing her day n night. If she wants to fool around, it'll be with them, not *you*

At *the very worst* she may in a moment of weakness give in to YOUR audacious advances cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2006
grin grin grin lmao
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by eveseh(f): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2006
only a slut can do that
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by favourwal(f): 9:43pm On May 26, 2006
NO COS U'LL CONTINUE WITH ALL THE OTHER BOSSES AFTER THIS BOSS, WHETHER U ARE EMOTIONALLY , PHYSICALLY, OR SPIRITUALLY ATTRACTED TO THIS ONE OR NOT.

SWEET GIRLS IT'S JUST A JOB, NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

PLEASE BE REASONABLE HERE.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dearie(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2006
What does it mean to sleep with ur boss 4 love? was the love there b4 u secured the job? face it, u r just trying to justify ur action. That is not to say that u cant fall in love with him during the course of ur stay with the job, but be careful, men easily get fed up, u may just realise that all the other girls in ur office were one time-or-the-other in love with him too. so be wise.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by silans(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2006
Hell no!!!, the Body is the temple of God, the Bible says we should present it Holy and acceptable unto God, so if such unusual event tends to ocour, hell no i wont, if truely God wants me to work there, He wont allow such.
But in some case He (God) allows such just to test ones' faith.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dominobaby(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2006
No i wouldnt
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Doyin: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2006
shocked what for?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2006
Hell No!
who needs the job anyway?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by warenc(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2006
Its not good to do that rather you can hook him up with your friend but dont open your body for him cos it s vevr risky as it may affect ur job later after uv done it
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2006
If a large % of the post on here are "against" undecidedis there no one to be "for"?
It happens for real but where those with the experiences
or are they not on nairaland?
just wondering cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dollypee1(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2006
Well,i just pray i dont find myself in a situatn that'll make me sleep with someone in order to get a job, i dont know and this is a very good question.

What if i've got younger siblings behind me,mum is old and sick,dad is late, every one is lookn up to me as the breadwinner since im now a graduate,and i gotta get a job,have enough money to send my younger ones to schl,searched nooks and crannies of the city all in hope to get a job,afraid of people calln u a loser cos ur mates 4rm schl are all makn it big time,of course i'l do do it! Lets be sincere! That doesnt make me a LovePeddler,circumstances led me to it.even if im a virgin,i'll do it! And this is what i think a lot of people wont be sincere about, if i can sleep with a guy im on a second date with,then i can sleep with the boss,if its sure im gonna get d job u know, doesnt make much difference. And like i said earlier,i pray i dont find myself in a situatn like this,the fact that im not that situatn doesnt mean im better than pple who are, just god's grace.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by charlo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2006
I definately will not.
If you sleep with your boss to get a job, then you should be ready to keep that job by continually sleeping with him at his demand. lets call a spade a spade, what is bad is bad.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dakmanzero(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
easy for YOU to say.

you're a *guy*

this is a problem for the women here. lets hear what *they* have to say
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by hoodboi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
Sure if she is a fine lookin gurl wit a nice a*s mos def i'll do it grin wink
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by adelinks(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2006
damygurl
ur response was the best and most truthful.u see all these gals saying they are just saying it on the surface.i have worked in a telecoms firm .we had night shifts,one night will i was on duty with a female colleage of mine,our boss beded this female colleage of mine while he gave me loads of unneccessary work to do.ofcourse with strict instruction not to let anyone in,that they were working on confidencial reports.i wonder what "confidential report " angrywill make her scream exstatically.it isn't to sleep with any man for the wrong reason!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Mystique(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2006
I most definately will not!! angry
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2006
nope
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2006
Why wont you? grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by mekoyo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2006
If i am found in such a mess i wouldn't so i advice u ladies out there not 2 try such a trash
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by nilla(f): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2006
Bold letters NO.

Securing your job abi, you will have to keep on doing that. the day you stop is the day you say bye bye to your job.
so its better if you loose your job earlier on.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dominobaby(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2006
I really do not understand why people feel that everyone has to be like them. For crying out loud we are all different people.
@adelinks. The fact that damygurl said what you felt was the truth does not mean that it should follow that way too. We all have our reasons for everything whether positive or negative.

@topic, I would not do such.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by dakmanzero(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2006
Abeg, let us (men) shurrup and let the ladies talk. We all know that this is NOT a problem for us in the office except in extreme and bizarre cases (in which case u may as well have been struck by lightning or hit by a falling pig)

As for the women saying they wont do it, I know that it is possible. (Unlike the 1 million pounds question where everyone claiming they wont do it is a bloody hypocritical liar) I have seen girls lose their jobs, and fail at school for refusing to barter their bodies. Very noble,, but in the end, they still end up the losers. Not once have I seen the perpetrator suffer for it.

So at the end of the day it is a tough question for the ladies. Will you or wont you? If you don't, you may lose your job, even be disgraced, or have false stories about your 'slutty' nature spread around the rumourmill. If you do, you may find yourself locked into a pattern of degrading behaviour, and have the same ruours spread, but this time , they are true. However you may suddenly discover that you have a very powerful man's balls in your hands (literally), a man that is likely married and has so much to lose from you opening your big mouth or setting him up. You may also find freedom when he discovers another office girl to turn his gaze upon. Or you may become the grass when he battles his wife/ her people.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by iice(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2006
I will not just for the sake of a job angry
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Viper(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2006
As i said, if she is pretty and is the boss in question:

I will shag every hole in her body to the extent that she wont be able to come to work for one week angry cheesy

My name is Shaggerdemus cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by hoodboi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
why don't ya'll direct dis question to the gurls too, wud dey do it?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
nah ah!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by claudia(f): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2006
i will not sleep wit my boss expect he is young, unmarried and he is interested in me for other reason than blackmailing me into keeping my job and of course i have to find him interesting enough. People marry their ogas' now. wink

To secure my job absolutely nooooooooooo.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2006
if i do sleep with my boy friend for free, then i should be able to sleep with my boss to secure my job. but i won't sleep with any one until i get married

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Teezy(f): 3:17am On Aug 09, 2006
Hell no not in a million years shocked anywayz im my own boss, will i sleep with myself? haha wtf
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ausbones(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2006
what are you saying the bad guy whats the diffrence between sleeping with and having sex
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by gem87(f): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2006
any1?

but cum 2 think of it, i may actually cnsider it only if i'm already attracted 2 d person b4 d offer and i'm not seeing any1
which is practically impossible cuz 1: i wnt need a job and 2: i'm in a very serious r/ship
so the answer remains NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting / Job Resignation. .. / Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.