Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? (23914 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
i_laugh:

You break my heart - my love.
ha ha you make me laugh
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by ask4double(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2008
even though they say times are changing evil is evil nd good is good.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by TINAOGE: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2009
I will not sleep with any boss to secure my job. I had the experience before I got married but I have to lose my job because I cannot see myself sleeping with my boss all in the name of keeping my job. I have to protect my dignity. embarassed
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by JJYOU: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2009
TINAOGE:

I will not sleep with any boss to secure my job. I had the experience before I got married but I have to lose my job because I cannot see myself sleeping with my boss all in the name of keeping my job. I have to protect my dignity. embarassed
thank God for you. sadly for everyone of you saying no to this kind of evil there are many more saying yes including married women. it is a buyers market out there and we all know naija man has no shame when it comes to pursuing skirts
ask4double:

even though they say times are changing evil is evil nd good is good.
absolutely
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
With the amount of "NO's", you would think the idea of people sleeping with their boss is just a myth.
I bet most of these NO's would be Yes's in reality. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by sunbat(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2009
Oloun maje shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by AjanleKoko: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
There is an angle nobody is looking at here. Everybody's talking about the 'i did it to save my family' scenario. Most of the time, this never happens in most medium size or large corporates. Maybe in one man shows sha,
I've seen two instances of this in my work career. I mean, not hearsay, I actually was able to lay my hand on direct damning evidence that the boss was sleeping with a female colleague.
In both cases, the girl was not harrassed, neither did she have to do it to save her family or something. It was more of the boss being a charming and handsome guy, and a ladies man, while the girl perceives herself to be 'happening', i.e. young, fine, bright and ambitious.
The both cases were strikingly similar: The girl and the oga started getting close, then too close, before you know it, they had started doing it.
Of course suddenly the girl became very bold and outspoken in the office, even to her superiors, and was catapulted to strategic positions (no real power), while all man was doing rankadede to her, just to stay in the boss's favour.
At the end, we had the same result for both. Something happened, the boss got transferred or moved out of the company, and HR came after the two girls and messed them up. In fact, both got fired for something flimsy, after being thoroughly humiliated at the company.
That was my experience sha. Oh by the way. In both cases the boss was happily married, while the girl was not. And get this. The girls never started out as 'bad' girls. In fact, one of them was even a professing born again.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by anwo247: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2009
Well, I am a guy, married. I will not sleep with my bosss(lady) to keep my job. All I need do is to be able to work, I can always get another job if she fires me. However, it is common with ladies sleeping with their boss(man). Not all women would do that, it depends on the woman that is involved. But what i can tell you is that in virtually all the occasion, no rape can be established. It was all by consent. It is not peculiar to any form of organisation but, it is less rampart in government ministries and more i private establishment, because your boss is your employer but in bigger organisations and goverment ministries, your boss is not your employer and has limited power to threaten your means of livelihood unjustly.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by sweetpie23: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2009
an idiot would
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vezycash(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2009
is she hot? grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Oluwa77: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
There is no point sleeping with my boos to secure my job. Doing that mean selling and fooling myself. No condition is permanent it better to wait untill i secure a job or leave the job that if am being preasurise
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vezycash(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
OR You could go along with it just enough to gather enough evidence against her and sue her for sexual harassment. But if she's really hot,
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:32am On Nov 13, 2011
Then what?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vezycash(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
and you fancy her - don't dull
Disclaimer: avoid the married ones most married men become mad dangerous men when they find out that their wife is cheating.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by otiigba1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
yep! i would if she is nice looking,but then i will ask for more apart from my job grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vezycash(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2011
finally, someone who gets it. grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by norigams(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
4get see hw many girl dey doum because of money dis is a jop u dey yak about oh !
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fexyrich(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
damygurl:
i will consider it but i won't!!! no matter wat da circumstance is. i know all da ladies in da house r saying they won't but when it cums down to da reality it's not an easy decision to make. lets say dis gurl has been working at diz great firm dats got great reputation 4 6yrs. then her boss propose dat she have sex with him or she gon be fired!!! and she knows dat if she gets fired he's not gon give her good recommendation which makes it very hard to get another job. All dat money spent on education only to have it wasted by diz evil guy(da boss). she can stop all diz by just having sex with da evil guy it's not like she hasn't had sex b4. she's got bills to pay her peeps depend on her and she's da only one paying da skool fees of all her siblings!!! and there's her aunt who paid some of hercollege bills who needs help sending her own son to college and shes da only one who can help!!! diz is da scenario with sum of da naija gurlz who find themselves in a problem like diz!wats she to do? i know still not have sex with da boss cuz i won't too but it's gon be very hard dats y i don't blame d gurlz who say yes sumtimes!!
just tell us u would do it..stop beating about the bush..I know ur type,That use stupid excuses to cover their evil acts..
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by OShepherd: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
U[quote author=damygurl post=98660]i will consider it but i won't!!! no matter wat da circumstance is. i know all da ladies in da house r saying they won't but when it cums to da reality it's not an easy decision to make. lets say dis gurl has been working at diz great firm dats got great reputation 4 6yrs. then her boss propose dat she have sex with him or she gon be fired!!! and she knows dat if she gets fired he's ot gon give her good recommendation which makes it very hard to get another job. All dat money spent on education only to have it wasted by diz evil guy(da boss). she can stop all diz by just having sex with da evil guy it's not like she hasn't had sex b4. she's got bills to pay her peeps depend on her and she's da only one paying da skool fees of all her siblings!!! and there's her aunt who paid some of hercollege bills who needs help sending her own son to college and shes da only one who can help!!! diz is da scenario with sum of da naija gurlz who find themselves in a problem like diz!wats she to do? i know still not have sex with da boss cuz i won't too but it's gon be very hard dats y i don't blame d gurlz who say yes sumtimes!! [U nailed it. Gals wld nt spk d truth na!

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2021
If you are looking for such thing as guaranteed job security in today’s tumultuous world of work, then you are looking into shadows because there is no such a thing.

for the complete article, click >>> https://www.recruitmentgurus.com.ng/steps-to-help-secure-and-safeguard-your-job/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting / Job Resignation. .. / Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.