Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits (1906 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / Unconciously Or Not,men Are More Attracted To Women That Have These 6 Traits (2) (3) (4)

Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Gentlepenuel(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
1. A large waist-to-hip ratio.

You've probably heard the term "child bearing hips" before, which is when the hips are significantly wider than the waist, creating an hourglass figure. A large waist-to-hip ratio of 7:10 instinctively gives men the notion that the woman can carry his child, according to a study by Barnaby J. Disxon.

2. A high voice.

Researchers at the University College London found that men are attracted to a higher-pitched voice because it subconsciously signifies youth and a smaller body.

3. Healthy hair.

Having long, luscious locks was found to play a big part in female attractiveness, as it symbolizes fertility.

4. Smiling.

A study at University of British Columbia found that men are more attracted to women who smiled more. On the flip side, women are less attracted to men who tend to smile and prefer guys who keep a straight face.

5. Less makeup.

Makeup enhances beauty, sure, but caking it on is not attractive to men. Research found that men preferred women who wore up to 40% less makeup than they initially put on. Put the eyeliner down, ladies.

6. Women who wear red.

Women wearing the color red red enhances men's attraction to them. Ironically, women are also more attracted to men who wear red. Maybe we're not so different after all!

Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm quite the opposite.

1) I don't like Large waist or hip.. it scares me. I call it hipophobia lipsrsealed

2) High voice makes her seem a bully. I don't like that.

3) I like the long hair part cheesy Not fixed or attached. Natural undecided

4) I suspect women who smile.. it turns me off. I see them as dangerous and potential gold diggers

5) Actually I like the makeup ..40% less is trash

6) Red is bullshit. ...I like women wearing Black(Caucasian a.k.a White women) and women wearing White or Yellow (black women)

So op... Don't generalise. . Men are different. You can never understand a man as you cannot understand a woman. That's the truth.

Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Simplymeah: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Not all dis category!
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by TI1919(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by obinnashady(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
What's my business with red?
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yay, I have all 5. Although I don't wear red too often but that can obviously be worked on
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Strahovski:
I'm quite the opposite.

1) I don't like Large waist or hip.. it scares me. I call it hipophobia lipsrsealed

4) I suspect women who smile.. it turns me off. I see them as dangerous and potential gold diggers

6) Red is bullshit. ...I like women wearing Black(Caucasian a.k.a White women) and women wearing White or Yellow (black women)

So op... Don't generalise. . Men are different. You can never understand a man as you cannot understand a woman. That's the truth.

I buy this too to a reasonable extent
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by 7footre(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
1 3 4 and 5 does it for me!
For you who have to scroll up and check d numbers, tongue
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Oahray: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Strahovski:
I'm quite the opposite.

smh... Bros, you just wan object even when you no understand wetin dey happen. A wide waist-to-hip ratio doesn't mean large waist or hip. Simply means the hip is wider than the waist. All curvy ladies have this feature.

High voice doesn't mean deep voice. The former is feminine, the latter is masculine. Something feminine is soft, somewhat weak (no offense feminists).

Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oahray:
smh... Bros, you just wan object even when you no understand wetin dey happen. A wide waist-to-hip ratio doesn't mean large waist or hip. Simply means the hip is wider than the waist. All curvy ladies have this feature.

High voice doesn't mean deep voice. The former is feminine, the latter is masculine. Something feminine is soft, somewhat weak (no offense feminists).

I completely understand the op and my post is as is. And again even women with weak voice are prone to infidelity.

My point is: I am the complete opposite of what the op mentioned whichever way you try to explain. I don't like curvy women...
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
So has Dasuki been released ?
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Oahray: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Strahovski:

I completely understand the op and my post is as is. And again even women with weak voice are prone to infidelity.

My point is: I am the complete opposite of what the op mentioned whichever way you try to explain. I don't like curvy women...
wasn't trying to convert you into a lover of curvy women. I really don't care about your taste in women. Just wanted to let you know that it's good to understand what is happening before you try to pull the 'I'm-not-like-that' stunt. Take it easy on the strawman.

PS: Infidelity is about as shallow as the 'high voice = bully' excuse you gave earlier. tongue
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by adeshuase: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vhhhhajjj
Re: Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oahray:
wasn't trying to convert you into a lover of curvy women. I really don't care about your taste in women. Just wanted to let you know that it's good to understand what is happening before you try to pull the 'I'm-not-like-that' stunt. Take it easy on the strawman.

PS: Infidelity is about as shallow as the 'high voice = bully' excuse you gave earlier. tongue

I don't care how you put it.. I am the opposite of what the op mentioned. And it's no stunt. That most men in a room likes A does not mean all men in the room likes A. Even it's one that likes B. That's my point so I think you should read and comprehend before trying to counter a comment.

10 Sex Myths Debunked! / Breaking News: I Have Decided To Contest For MR NAIRALAND 2017,see My Plans / What's Wrong With These Pictures? Part II : She's Got A Lot Of Front!