Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? (5881 Views)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
[s] U really need help, it seems ur legs are buckling already. U were who made the assertion that the yorubas spends frivoliously on parties nd suv's nd now u are contradicting yourself. Go rest nd come back when u are better prepared.

nd about poverty, i was born nd brought up in the ss nd have been to the s.e on several occasions, so dont spew
lies. Morever, u can go check stats available on the web, it will debunk ur claims.[/s]

Lol, you and i knw the truth, reality isnt the internet, the internet as we all know it, is filled with lies so please keep your nonsense to your self
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by VintageCocktail(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
you need to get in touch with reality. The online trade is a huge threat ti traders in lagos already, and in no matter of time will it hit aba and other states.

Kindly check the price of a 32"TV on jumia or konga, then go ask for the price at a retail store near you. You'll realise that there will be a huge difference of nothing less than 15k with jumia selling cheaper. This is a business am familiar with as most of our electronics dealers complain of how they spoil sales for them. The best part of online shopping is that the product gets delivered to your doorstep unlike when you have to transport down to the market and still pay a huge sum and also on transporting the product back.

One thing I dislike about you ibos is that you always fail to face reality just cos you don't want anyone to laugh at it, as if people don't learn from being laughed at. The world is heavily shifting to reliance on the internet, that's why I believe you also prefer to read news online that wait for NTA News.
Who supplies goods to jumia and konga ? Who imports them for this online stores?
Even with online stores all over in developed countries, their is still walmarts and farmers market and the rest. Igbos always change with the tides, new malls are being built in the south east and most traders are becoming computer savvy with websites and online presence. Enough of the woe stories and fear mongering.

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
in honesty, it is an open secret that 80% of wealth accrued by igbomen are from fraudulent activities.. the yorubas make and spend legitimate and clean cash, nd spend it hw we like.. me also hv loads of legitimate businessmen, but mostly in non-trade fields.. everyone must not be a 2 by 2 lock up shop seller.. hp u get it

Can you see your stupidity, says who? , You see why i said hate and envy has blinded the yoruba nation, no wonder my yoruba friend keep saying yorubas are very wicked to them selves, they dont like progress, if their blood brother is progressing, envy will make them kill him, thats a yoruba man for you. Diabolic ethnic Group

3 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Lol, you and i knw the truth, reality isnt the internet, the internet as we all know it, is filled with lies so please keep your nonsense to your self
even in reality. I school in owerri, so i know this things first hand
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Who supplies goods to jumia and konga ? Who imports them for this online stores?
Even with online stores all over in developed countries, their is still walmarts and farmers market and the rest. Igbos always change with the tides, new malls are being built in the south east and most traders are becoming computer savvy with websites and online presence. Enough of the woe stories and fear mongering.

he keeps mentioning jumai and konga, haven't he heard of yudala, the idiot is filled with hate that he sees anything igbo as inferior to the whites as if the yorubas are doing wonders, people who cant even develop their region, i keep saying it, assuming yorubas were bombed and given 20 pounds like the igbos, today they would have been the poorest ethnic group in Africa because they are lazy, diabolic and they lack insight!

Igbos who were given 20 pounds have surpassed them in development, even after the bombs stopped dropping, we have developed our region to be one of the best in the whole of nigeria, we don't have brown roofs but look at the Southwest who gained massively from the 20 pounds and the nationalization decree, they are so poor, with unplanned settlements filled with rusted corrugated roofs.. So much for their sophistication cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
even in reality. I school in owerri, so i know this things first hand

Tah! get away you, mention one capital city in SW that looks better than owerri

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by VintageCocktail(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
then why cry marginalisation when you can provide for yourselves? undecided
Because of equity, justice and fairness. That they can survive doesn't mean that their entitlements as part of a nation shouldn't be given to them.

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Can you see your stupidity, says who, You see why i said hate and envy has blinded the yoruba nation, no wonder my yoruba friend keep saying yorubas are very wicked to them selves, they dont like progress, if their blood brother is progressing, envy will make them kill him, thats a yoruba man for you. Diabolic ethnic Group
why are u being condescending? I've not insulted you, so dont insult me. U nd i know that the igbos have the highest propensity to commit crime in the whole of westafrica. We the yorubas might be very fetish, but that is where it ends. The igbos are the vehicles that drives nd sustains most of the criminal syndicates in this part of the world. Finally, the yorubas dont hate u, this imaginary hatred towards u is just a figment of ur imagination nd maybe a product of GUILTY CONSCIENCE
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Tah! get away you, mention one capital city in SW that looks better than owerri
ikeja trumps all ur cities put together grin
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by VintageCocktail(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Can you see your stupidity, says who, You see why i said hate and envy has blinded the yoruba nation, no wonder my yoruba friend keep saying yorubas are very wicked to them selves, they dont like progress, if their blood brother is progressing, envy will make them kill him, thats a yoruba man for you. Diabolic ethnic Group
Bro, I have to call you outta this depressing atmosphere, to advise you to give your bleeps about things that matters, so you won't have any left to give about things that don't like the post you've just quoted.

Those are the ranting of teenagers.
I hate quoting those stupidity directly.

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
why are u being condescending? I've not insulted you, so dont insult me. U nd i know that the igbos have the highest propensity to commit crime in the whole of westafrica. We the yorubas might be very fetish, but that is where it ends. The igbos are the vehicles that drives nd sustains most of the criminal syndicates in this part of the world. Finally, the yorubas dont hate u, this imaginary hatred towards u is just a figment of ur imagination nd maybe a product of GUILTY CONSCIENCE

Na lie, we know stories that come out of travellers going to ogun state, two days ago we read a news about a yoruba imam who killed his girlfriend for ritual purposes. So much for una sophistication. Please stop pushing further, i dont wanna badmouth my yoruba brothers who i like even if some of them on nairaland annoy me. Stop insulting the igbos, we have achieved a lot for nigeria, stop labeling our investments as inferior or as glorified nonsense. Please im human and i have a heart, Stop the bashing and watch me tell you good things about the yorubas. Everything i have said, wasn't my intention but i was forced to say it because of the abuses rained down on my brothers, mind you my friend who is efik married from my town, MBAISE, my friend also married a yoruba girl from ogun state and i love it when we marry each other. i don't hate any one, i only have a penchant for defending my ethnic group at all cost.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Bro, I have to call you outta this depressing atmosphere, to advise you to give your bleeps about things that matters, so you won't have any left to give about things that don't like the post you've just quoted.

Those are the ranting of teenagers.
I hate quoting those stupidity directly.

Modified
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Na lie, we know stories that come out of travellers going to ogun state, two days ago we read a news about a yoruba imam who killed his girlfriend for ritual purposes. So much for una sophistication. Please stop pushing further, i dont wanna badmouth my yoruba brothers who i like even if some of them on nairaland annoy me. Stop insulting the igbos, we have achieved a lot for nigeria, stop labeling our investments as inferior or as glorified nonsense. Please im human and i have a heart, Stop the bashing and watch me tell you good things about the yorubas. Everything i have said, wasn't my intention but i was forced to say it because of the abuses rained down on my brothers, mind you my friend who is efik married from my town, MBAISE, my friend also married a yoruba girl from ogun state and i love it when we marry each other. i don't hate any one, i only have a penchant for defending my ethnic group at all cost.
i dont hate the igbos, i've got nothing against them. But anyone who attacks my tribe deserves a nice rebuttal from me...

n/b: my gf nd bestfriend are ivbos

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
i dont hate the igbos, i've got nothing against them. But anyone who attacks my tribe deserves a nice rebuttal from me...

n/b: my gf nd bestfriend are ivbos

Okay can we discuss like mature men, please im tired of these ethnic bashings, Also accept that the igbos are masters when it comes to the nigerian marketplace rather than lie against them. You see you have an igbo girlfriend but yet una dey like yab her ethnic group
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Ilovemystate: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
pls google Sims nigeria ltd, mstore investment ltd and fouani nig ltd.

Tell me if they look like the silly indian companies you know of.

I'll advice you to face the topic at hand instead of derailing tactics. If you think he pain me, na u sabi. Go and withdraw cash from the ATm with that. Pls don't quote me again.
Ole! The two major distributors of Samsung electronics and LG products are Igbo's from Anambra state, from the names of mall I mentioned, if you are smart you will know I have travelled round the nation, I know southwestern states like back of my scrotum, in fact my experience on 23rd of this month on my way to east via Ogun old road we spend close to three hours on tiny deplorable road and bridges it was a funny and pity experience we couldn't see block houes, mud houses were littered all over the place, I saw poverty walking all over the place, God I'm not mocking them it's just may experience, I even saw cocoa farmers busy processing the seeds it was a pity situation no decent shelter, they look like people that were forgotten after nation independent, we couldn't find snacks to buy, all they where hawking are Kola, bitter-kola and sachet water. God is my witness, there is poverty in Southwest covering up is not the solution, southwestern towns look abandon. May God help you guys as you continue to live deceitful
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ilovemystate:

Ole! The two major distributors of Samsung electronics and LG products are Igbo's from Anambra state, from the names of mall I mentioned,
guy, you are funny o grin so, you mean 2 igbo men are the distributors of samsung and LG products in Nigeria grin. This is how you people go about dishing out false information.

For your information, samsung is distributed by an indian company and their website is www.mstoreng.com/

LG is distributed by a lebanese company and their website is
www.fouani.com/index.php

I wonder how lebanese and indians became igbo men. grin. Just cos some igbo retailers sell those products doesn't mean they are the distributors.

I think this is how you people go about making gullible people believe you own lagos.

grin grin grin

Ilovemystate:
if you are smart you will know I have travelled round the nation, I know southwestern states like back of my scrotum, in fact my experience on 23rd of this month on my way to east via Ogun old road we spend close to three hours on tiny deproable road and bridges it was a funny and pity experience we couldn't see block houes, mud houses were littered all over the place, I saw poverty walking all over the place, God I'm not mocking them it's just may experience, I even saw cocoa farm busy processing the seeds it was a pity situation no decent shelter, they look like people that were forgotten after nation independent, we couldn't find snacks to buy, all they where hawking are Kola, bitter-kola and sachet water. God is my witness, there is poverty in Southwest covering up is not the solution, southwestern towns look abandon. May God help you guys as you continue to live deceitful
I have nothing to say about this penis comparison you wrote up there.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
VintageCocktail:
you mean it is the ibos that import the goods jumia and konga sell? grin
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Ilovemystate: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
guy, you are funny o grin so, you mean 2 igbo men are the distributors of samsung and LG products in Nigeria grin. This is how you people go about dishing out false information.

For your information, samsung is distributed by an indian company and their website is www.mstoreng.com/

LG is distributed by a lebanese company and their website is
www.fouani.com/index.php

I wonder how lebanese and indians became igbo men. grin. Just cos some igbo retailers sell those products doesn't mean they are the distributors.

I think this is how you people go about making gullible people believe you own lagos.

grin grin grin

I have nothing to say about this penis comparison you wrote up there.
[b]MAJOR distributor of Samsung Electronics product in the country, SIMS Nigeria Limited, would soon introduce new packages for its dealers nationwide.

SIM said the incentives would form part of the 2006 marketing strategy according to the chairman, Chief Simeon Eyisi.

He revealed this in an address to the SIMS and Samsung’s dealers nite held Monday in Lagos.

He expressed thanks for the support SIMS has enjoyed from its
dealers nationwide, and enjoined them to continue in that stead for joint growth of all the parties, and the national economy.

SIMS, he said, would contract them individually to discuss the details of the new incentive to come.

Also speaking, country Managing Director for Samsung, Mr. James You, who was accompanied by the Manager, CDM Trading Coy Limited based in Korea, Mr. Y.M. Lee, said, he was proud of Samsung’s in roads in the nation’s market.

He appealed to the dealers to be consistent on their patronage of Samsung Electronics products, saying by that way, they would also break even.

To further facilitate this and importance of the Nigeria market
paved the way for setting up the country office in Lagos, he said.

Manager, Home Appliance at Samsung Nigeria, Mr. Yomi Lawal, said the firm’s new television set soon to be available in the market has a better and higher resolution against the Plasma Digital Product (PDP).

He gave the name of the new product as Digital Light Process (DLP) and enjoined dealers to tap into as it's better than PDP products.

Other guest at the dealers nite include Barrister (Mrs) B. Eyisi, wife of SIMS’ chairman, and Manager, Audio Visual and Information Technology (IT) at Samsung Nigeria, Mr. Chidiebere Nworgu, as well as Mr. Endy Nwogu of SIMS among others.
http://www.itrealms.com.ng/2005/11/sims-dan[/b]gles-incentive-on-samsung.html?m=1

I'm not daft I know the man he started from Ogui road Enugu before he open other outlets nation wide

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ilovemystate:

[b]MAJOR distributor of Samsung Electronics product in the country, SIMS Nigeria Limited, would soon introduce new packages for its dealers nationwide.

SIM said the incentives would form part of the 2006 marketing strategy according to the chairman, Chief Simeon Eyisi.

He revealed this in an address to the SIMS and Samsung’s dealers nite held Monday in Lagos.

He expressed thanks for the support SIMS has enjoyed from its
dealers nationwide, and enjoined them to continue in that stead for joint growth of all the parties, and the national economy.

SIMS, he said, would contract them individually to discuss the details of the new incentive to come.

Also speaking, country Managing Director for Samsung, Mr. James You, who was accompanied by the Manager, CDM Trading Coy Limited based in Korea, Mr. Y.M. Lee, said, he was proud of Samsung’s in roads in the nation’s market.

He appealed to the dealers to be consistent on their patronage of Samsung Electronics products, saying by that way, they would also break even.

To further facilitate this and importance of the Nigeria market
paved the way for setting up the country office in Lagos, he said.

Manager, Home Appliance at Samsung Nigeria, Mr. Yomi Lawal, said the firm’s new television set soon to be available in the market has a better and higher resolution against the Plasma Digital Product (PDP).

He gave the name of the new product as Digital Light Process (DLP) and enjoined dealers to tap into as it's better than PDP products.

Other guest at the dealers nite include Barrister (Mrs) B. Eyisi, wife of SIMS’ chairman, and Manager, Audio Visual and Information Technology (IT) at Samsung Nigeria, Mr. Chidiebere Nworgu, as well as Mr. Endy Nwogu of SIMS among others.
http://www.itrealms.com.ng/2005/11/sims-dan[/b]gles-incentive-on-samsung.html?m=1

I'm not daft I know the man he started from Ogui road Enugu before he open other outlets nation wide
look dude, sims no longer handle samsung distribution. Mstore has taken over. Google up.

And who is the ibo man distributing LG?

Abi ibo na lebanese too? grin
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Ilovemystate: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
look dude, sims no longer handle samsung distribution. Mstore has taken over. Google up.

And who is the ibo man distributing LG?

Abi ibo na lebanese too? grin
grin ; You mentioned sims before you have shifted goal post, why not give me the link where Mstore took over distribution from Sims? On LG my mistake, I know top naija man in founai Nigeria is from southeast Anambra precisely, I was able to know him during LG showroom and electronics acadamy flaged off in Awka, Anambra state during former gov Peter Obi.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

What eth[s]nicity is known for display of wealth, What ethnicity is known for living large, What ethnicity is known for having the highest standard of living, but we all know the yorubas for one thing POVERTY and BROWN RUSTED ROOF[/s]S!

mkpi. grin.
Dont forget that this is a public forum wink
its good to defend your kinsmen, but while doing that, bring fact and produce the source of your points.

Just like the gibberish you have been posting since. I was just smh for you.

I don't understand if you want people to believe you,or you just feel like disgracing yourself.

keep living in self denial, till reality knock your small flat head. grin
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Can you see your stupidity, says who? , You see why i said hate and envy has blinded the IGBO nation, no wonder my IGBO friend keep saying IGBOS are very wicked to them selves, they dont like progress, if their blood brother is progressing, envy will make them kill him, thats a IGBO man for you. Diabolic ethnic Group

Wake up!
Look at this onye nzuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Challenge: Name A Project Initiated And Completed By Buhari And Win 150k / 4 Chieftains Of African Democratic Congress, Driver Kidnapped In Ondo / Drama As Senator Akpabio Weeps At APC Rally Over PDP In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.