Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here (4226 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113
No,the usernames are not the same person. Why do you ask?
I may as well post my shout outs, not good at this.
To Nubian113, keep doing you. wink
To Yourmain, well you know whatsup. wink
And to all Nairalanders who got love in their hearts, much love to you and blessings on blessings come 2016. *in Big Sean's voice*
Oorah!
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by bqlekan(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

Bqlekan and blublahd, are you the same person?

HeheHehe grin no we are not cheesy do we look alike?
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by bqlekan(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

gringrin
lol
lol na answer? undecided I mean am jhur
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by daveemmah: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2015
kkk
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Twaci(f): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2015
zenar:
@ twaci i might consider going the lez way 4 u.. u re preety wink
Thanks dearie cheesy

Abeg no turn lez oh! I am for u either way smiley

You as pretty and sexy as'f btw kiss.......no homo
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
bqlekan:
lol na answer? undecided I mean am jhur
you mean am?
tell me more wink
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:
Naijaboiy whyyyyy shocked cry

Stfuareyougod I'm sorry. And thank you wink

Kingtom... what the is the? I mean really? Why?

Mrcork I'm crushing on you kiss me embarassed

Mictoxin wow you're fit lipsrsealed

Blackett will you marry me grin

Truckpusher are you really a Lady? Déjà said lipsrsealed

Dark rebel let me see your face on Nl

why what? shocked
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by kinglekan: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2015
bqlekan:
Hehe.. grin
Nubian.113 : I admire that young lady
, Misspi.cy : I want to take you out on a date come 2016,
errrrrm grin llay.korn : I want to be a poet, just like you,
naija.boiy : thought you wanna teach me how to lipsrsealed (when are we starting the class?) errrrrrm golden.ruby : asokale ayo o,
gil.gal7 : kindly be more active on here,
kingleka.n : where your picture?

grin grin grin

Manage this one. grin
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by kinglekan: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
zenar:
@ twaci i might consider going the lez way 4 u.. u re preety wink

1 Like

Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by rawpadgin(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
firstever will love to take u out on a date but not sure if u beautiful or not
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:
Nubian11
No,the usernames are not the same person. Why do you ask?
I may as well post my shout outs, not good at this.
To Nubian11, keep doing you. wink
To Yourmain, well you know whatsup. wink
And to all Nairalanders who got love in their hearts, much love to you and blessings on blessings come 2016. *in Big Sean's voice*
Oorah!

Thank you embarassed happy new year.. Tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Twaci(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=41510703][/quote] See his eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Erystro(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy new year In advance to y'all..
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
kinglekan:

Manage this one. grin

No angry
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mrsp.hyno lipsrsealed

This is why undecided cry
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
i always wanted to say this

i love......

Jesus..

thank you all
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

This is why undecided cry
stil don't understand o cheesy
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by chibwike(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

these are requests you can ask for on a normal day
why will waiting for the last day of the year.
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by chibwike(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

these are requests you can ask for on a normal day
why will waiting for the last day of the year.
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by martinsmartest(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
still waiting for something interesting
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by mizdizzel(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
I joined naira land so I can find mrcork trouble grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I pray he doesn't see this grin smiley cheesy
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Trixxxy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
I so love Mr.cork (edited it before he'll coman yab me here now with his 'Peckam' English about not being light skinned. I would bleach for you babygrin)

Decker, I have a crush on you embarassed (I am not liable for this. I honestly don't know anything about this)

Naijaboiy, I see you flirting around oangry
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by misshoree(f): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Naijaboiy,3coins,tosyne2much....I don't know how to pour my heart to you but have alwaiz known it that a day like dz would come.......I want to tell u that

Agbalumo (cherry) is out
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by naijaboiy: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trixxxy:
I so love Mr.cork (edited it before he'll coman yab me here now with his 'Peckam' English about not being light skinned. I would bleach for you babygrin)

Decker, I have a crush on you embarassed (I am not liable for this. I honestly don't know anything about this)

N aijaboiy, I see you flirting around oangry
how can I stop flirting when you are busy crushing on someone else angry
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by 3coins(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
misshoree:
Naijaboiy,3coins,tosyne2much....I don't know how to pour my heart to you but have alwaiz known it that a day like dz would come.......I want to tell u that

Agbalumo (cherry) is out
yeah. . Sadly, ts not yet sweet sad
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trixxxy:

Naijabooiy, I see you flirting around oangry

shocked shocked shocked

But how can you be crushing on me when you haven't seen me before?
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Trixxxy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

how can I stop flirting when you are busy crushing on someone else angry
How won't I find someone else to crush on when your name is on the lips of every woman on nairaland? So unfaithful!angry
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Trixxxy(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

shocked shocked shocked
But how can you be crushing on me when you haven't seen me before?
No, its not a crush based on looks. Its just from your posts. You're intelligent with a bit of humour. Oh my goodness.... I sound like a lovestruck teenager. smh
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by nikkypearl(f): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trixxxy:

How won't I find someone else to crush on when your name is on the lips of every woman on nairaland? So unfaithful!angry
shocked shocked grin
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Maxi112: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita! hope u will be contesting in the next "the most ugliest girl in NL" come 2016, I pray u win
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trixxxy:

No, its not a crush based on looks.
Its just from your posts. You're intelligent with a bit of humour.
Oh my goodness.... I sound like a lovestruck teenager. smh

No, you don't sound like a love struck teenager. You are just being honest, which is good.

Thanks for the... compliment. You seem intelligent too and from what I can see on your dp, you look kinda sexy. wink
Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by Trixxxy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

No, you don't sound like a love struck teenager. You are just being honest, which is good.

Thanks for the... compliment. You seem intelligent too and from what I can see on your dp, you look kinda sexy. wink

A compliment from my crush shocked shocked shocked
My year has been madegrin
Hehe! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Have This Machine In Your Home(pics) / Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.