Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? (3864 Views)

Judgement Is About To Be Passed On Me Tomorrow,please Advise Me On What To Do / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
precious556:
Maybe she is lonely and wants it. By the way is she in school?

Maybe she likes him and, unlike most members of her gender, she's decided to be upfront about it as against dillydallying and playing a mental chess with him to make him chase her more. He should appreciate her honesty!

It's not like she's given him some monetary conditions that must be met. SHE LIKES HIM AND SHE'S SHOWN IT. SIMPLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by AmazonKindle: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
missKiffy:
See wahala o, no be you ask her to come and she agreed to you dey lament lipsrsealed
the boy is a big fool
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Ermmm...are you trying to say that your sexual urges are higher make you superior? The last time I checked women have the ability to orgasm multiple times. Shouldn't that make to superior to you sexually.

Can you see how dumb that logic is?
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Well, it depends on the guy and their thought process. The examplary cited by you which tend to portray the female as a receiver and male the giver doesn't really connect and its of surface value. You may want to explain further for better assimilation.

To the best of my knowledge no one is a receiver or giver in coítal relations. Even if we're to use the ejáculation of semén as a factor, both male and female undergo same process.

I think such mentality where we have placed women as receiver is dangerous for us and exactly responsible for their perceived parasitism we love to lament about. It would be for our own good if we can jettison it.

True men possess a higher hormones but having a higher hormones doesn't negate the fact that women's own are equally substantial in nature.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ermmm...are you trying to say that your sexual urges are higher make you superior? The last time I checked women have the ability to orgasm multiple times. Shouldn't that make to superior to you sexually.

Can you see how dumb that logic is?

per adventure you don't understand what sexual urges is. let me break it for you lady.

It simply means guys have higher sexual interest.....copy that? Yeah .

Organsm is just the ecstasy we derived from sex, and not all women enjoy that.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by naijaboiy: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK. no longer going to adjudge her a hoe if she comes and even cums coz I think I actually like her. Maybe she is the type that keeps it one hundred, if she is cool with u she does not hold back. thanks bro
#Bless cool
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
AmazonKindle:
the boy is a big fool
amazon don't kindle what(fire) u can't put out. why call me a fool? be euphemistic nigga
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by naijaboiy: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Maybe she likes him and, unlike most members of her gender, she's decided to be upfront about it as against dillydallying and playing a mental chess with him to make him chase her more. He should appreciate her honesty!

It's not like she's given him some monetary conditions that must be me. SHE LIKES HIM AND SHE'S SHOWN IT. SIMPLE!
simple!
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Ode!

I understand

Your logic is still dumb

Urges or not. It doesn't make any gender superior. I don't even see the correlation sef. In case you haven't heard, sexual urges are influenced by sociocultural factors.

If I decided that I am not going to be pinned down by some BS, no idi.ot should call me a prostitute.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
abeg I need u guys to helpe out here. I am feeling like she is a the area German juice distributor for agreeing to come tomorrow. we just met today for crying out LOW. lalasticlala
dis is where i have problm wit sm of u guys...and wat mks u tink she will allow u touch her undecided...guys and sex.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, it depends on the guy and their thought process. The examplary cited by you which tend to portray the female as a receiver and male the giver doesn't really connect and its of surface value. You may want to explain further for better assimilation.

To the best of my knowledge no one is a receiver or giver in coots relations. Even if we're to use the ejáculation of semén as a factor, both male and female undergo same process.

I think such mentality where we have placed women and receiver is dangerous for us and exactly responsible for their perceived parasitism we love to lament about. It would be for our own good if we can jettison it.

True many possess more higher hormones but having a higher hormones doesn't negate the fact that women's own are equally substantial in nature.

copy that.

I posted ' ladies the giver, guys the receiver' rather.
My point was guys initiate sex because of the higher hormone and ladies stands to be the host. Hence, it all depend on their decision to lay down their organ or not.

Like I said its an average man's mentality, if the organ has easy accessibility the lady will be tagged easy. Otherwise hard to get.

Your last paragraph thou, I got something there.

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!

I understand

Your logic is still dumb

Urges or not. It doesn't make any gender superior. I don't even see the correlation sef. In case you haven't heard, sexual urges are influenced by sociocultural factors.

If I decided that I am not going to be pinned down by some BS, no idi.ot should call me a prostitute.

why are you so pained lady? I didn't even use the word 'superior' and didn't in anyway meant that.

Why are you so aggressive? Sexual urges are influenced by sociocultural factors?? Did you even know what that means?

Urges has to do with the hormones, its natural. Lady read more and stop being insultive. I don't want to insult you.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Nah, I don't. Tell me more

Did you have to use the word “superior"

BS!

Sexist pig!
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by ronald4lif(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Glad you grasp my comment as I was busy and made lots of errors.

There are other core values men should look out for in a woman rather than the sex. Laying too much importance on sex would hamper the number of supply for guys. We should be careful what we wish for as the ladies are reading and digesting.

One can meet a lady in club, bang her same night and she ends up having more values than the one who procrastinate it. I understand most guys reason in your direction but this only fuels women pretentious attitude towards sex and restrict our supply.

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Nah, I don't. Tell me more

Did you have to use the word “superior"

BS!

Sexist pig!

LWKM...... Thank beautiful lady.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
What is funny?

Did you think I can't up with social and cultural factorsundecided
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

What is funny?

Did you think I can't up with social and cultural factorsundecided

ofcourse not why would I think that? You pointed that out so you should have ways to defend your notions.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by ronald4lif(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well that's your mentality and that's what make some girls play hard to get unnecessarily.

As for me, whether she comes the first day or she comes on judgement day I won't be judge mental on her after all whatever we did I enjoyed it too.

Why not restrain yourself from having sex with her if she comes or don't you also think making a move on her on the first day makes you look like a cheap and desperate guy? undecided

Don't set a double standard for yourself please.

Hahaha, epic. Judgment day indeed. grin
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by naijaboiy: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha, epic. Judgment day indeed. grin
grin
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by AmazonKindle: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
amazon don't kindle what(fire) u can't put out. why call me a fool? be euphemistic nigga
lol you ask she accept nah problem.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Djboosting: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

What kind of backward thinking is this? And tomorrow it's your type that would complain that ladies are withdrawn and denying you sex. What do you guys really want?

Asin... Some dudes are just confused... Really really backward.. Some are just mediocre.

She want to come, so does that mean she'll have sex with you? Even if she does have sex with you, does that mean she wants a relationship? What if she only wants to have a one night-stand fun and dump your sorry d¡ck...

Well, who says a 'small boy' can't wish for a good thing? cool

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Djboosting: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's not like she's given him some monetary conditions that must be met. SHE LIKES HIM AND SHE'S SHOWN IT. SIMPLE!

Exactly... That's a cool view there.. I concur
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Fraih(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
abeg I need u guys to helpe out here. I am feeling like she is a the area German juice distributor for agreeing to come tomorrow. we just met today for crying out LOW. lalasticlala

Wetin concine lala for this matta now undecided make the guy rest joor, this one, lala, dat one lala undecided
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fraih:

Wetin concine lala for this matta now undecided make the guy rest joor, this one, lala, dat one lala undecided
gerrara here "women"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. / How To Please Nairaland Ladies.... / 5 Beauty Surgery Insanely Gone Wrong (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.