Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari (38472 Views)

Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Trixxxy(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
fanysteve:
GOD bless you my brother ,BE CALM AND EXPECT TO HEAR THE DEATH OF PMB,HE WILL GO FOR THAT 6MONTHS LEAVE AND HE WILL NEVER RETURN.
You need to cleanse your evil mouth shocked
What kind of curse is that?
If we say people don't have sense now, they will start wailing. angry
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by chccho(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
SegzyJoe:
To the Rule of Law apostle, most of you have been brainwashed by so many civil society groups receiving foreign funding to shout rule of law and the lawyers who depended on the rule of law to satisfy their clients looting and get paid with fat legal fees.

Do you people understand rule of law more than the Americans? Why do they have Guatamano prison? Some of you may be thinking I am illiterate on this subject just to castigate me, pls note that I am a political scientist, and I know more about rule of law than some of you. I also know that, when there is conflict of arms as some like Kanu is preaching, the first casualty is the law. There has always been a precarious balance btw law and real politic. That has always been a departure point between political scientist and the lawyers. It is the duty of the president to ensure anyone who works to liquidate Nigeria receive a just recompense. It is also his duty to ensure they didn't hide under the technicality of the law to insult our common sensibilities. By the way, the mere fact that you have bail for one offense does not make you immune to arrest on other offense, there is so much ignorance about in Nigeria. Will any civilized country allows you to come in without passport? That is a threat to national security, and for the sake of national security anybody can be held under special circumstances to protect others. By Kanu action, can you buy back this that have lost their lives? By Dasuki actions, do you know how many widow and orphans out their in the IDP Camps or soldiers that have lost their lives? Some body is now seeing doctors in London for what. Are we senseless or we are just full of hatred for a government that want to help us from our friendly and brotherly looters.
Oga God will bless u sooooooteeeeeyyyy, u will say na only me for speaking this truth.its as if u read my mind and u also spoke my mind...I think that our inability to speak and stand for the truth today is as because corruption has eaten the soul of most Nigerians
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by omooba969(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Yoruba and Hausa can live in that country.

Igbos and Niger Delta want democracy and rule of law not tyranny. That is why their state of Biafra must be granted now.

Prove that the inequality being experienced in 9ja will not continue in your biafra.

Ode oshi! cool
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2015
SignalNG1:
President Muhammdu Buhari on Wednesday declared that people like the former National Security Adviser under ex-President Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) do not deserve bail.

Buhari was reacting to a question from Premium Times journalist Ibanga Isine during his first presidential media chat on Wednesday in Abuja. Isine was bringing the President's attention to rising criticisms against his government for alleged violation of judicial processes, the rule of law and court orders as seen in the cases of the former DG of the State Security Services (SSS), Mr. Kayode Are, detained Biafra activist, Nnamdi Kanu and the former NSA Sambo Dasuki.

In his reaction, Buhari, fighting to conceal his anger noted that people like Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu do not deserve bail because of the weight of atrocities they have committed.

"If you see the kind of atrocities people like Dasuki committed you won't give them bail. A former President told Dasuki to collect N40 billion. N40 billion. And you want to give him bail to go and see his doctor in London? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu has two passports and he came into the country without using any? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu brought a sophisticated equipment into the country for Radio Biafra? What kind of government do you people want?" the President fumed.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/people-like-dasuki-do-not-deserve-bail-buhari/

So Buhari is the accuser and the judge in his own case. . He knows nothing about the rule of the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Aremu01(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
“I will rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice" --Nnamdi Kanu

Mandela was imprisoned for 27yrs for blacks to be free in SA

Jesus christ have to be arrested and killed for our salvation to come.

Nnamdi Kanu know that he needs to be arrested for Biafra to come.

Kanu is doing his calling don't cry for him.

Nice one
I couldn't agree less
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by talktimi(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Icecream4U:
does democracy mean freedom to loot?
your argument is invalid/infantile
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Skento1: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
All anti buhari n anti change shuld go n die... Kanu n dasuki wil die dier, in an igbo mans tongue.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
KANU is a Bokoharam Agent.....He brought Sophisticated weapon to this Obodo Naija...
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by archdaura(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
“I will rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice" --Nnamdi Kanu

hahahahahahahahah I really pity you a brainwashed slowpoke. its seems u are clouded with illiteracy and poverty to bliv a terrorist is your Messiah. what a dull and backward thinking.
what a disgrace to manhood.
succession is easy achieved non violently tru a petition to the UN your terrorist know that cuz goes to schools unlike you idiooooot grin
RisingSun1:

hahahahahahahahah I really pity you a brainwashed slowpoke. its seems u are clouded with illiteracy and poverty to bliv a terrorist is your Messiah. what a dull and backward thinking.
what a disgrace to manhood.
succession is easy achieved non violently tru a petition to the UN your terrorist know that cuz goes to schools unlike you idiooooot
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
When we told Nigerians that buhari knows nothing about the rule of law before the elections ppl thought we antagonised him based on party lines . This buhari is the one that enacted the dreaded decree 2 during his first term which gave the NSO then the powers to arrest and detain indefinitely. Gradually he will bring a similar redesigned decree 2 in again and the senators will approve it because they are all dirty and won't want to be in buhari bad books. Buhari won't relinquish power in 2019,and will want to die in power.this is another abacha on the making
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2015
;DIgbos r telolist
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by repogirl(f): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2015
[size=30pt]Boooooohari! Are you the Judge or Jury to know whether they deserve bail or not? Last time I checked you did not study Law so keep your judgement to yourself and respect the rule of law! angry[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by dsquare33: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2015
plaetton:
Buhari, a despotic dictator in his true colors.

Has anyone noticed that throughout, OBJs, Yaradua's and GEJ's tenures in office, Nigeria had no political prisoners, until now , six months into this Buhari's tenure?

By interfering in ongoing judicial processes, Buhari has already committed several impeachable offences.

It's just a matter of time before the fireworks begin.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by PMONEY6: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
The daft have become Emperor of the Zoo Republic. Wat else can we expect from an illiterate President.

Where do we start to educate him on the Rule of Law and Separation of Power?

Where do we start with due process, Human Rights and Civil Liberties?

Where do we start?

What rule of law are you talking about? Is it the one for stealing billions, or the one for ashawo puka who import weapons to fight the goverment? So your rule of law tells you to sabotage your country? Do you even know what youre defending? Wait till you get your nonsense republic so you could practice this your nonsense rule of law.
But till then, we'll keep waging war against anyone who doesn't mean well for this great Nation.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by ebiskem(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2015
This man knows nothing about separation of powers and rule of law.

Who determines bail? Isn't it the courts? And why would the president interfere with a process he's not trained for?

I see Nigeria becoming lawless as in the days of military dictatorship
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by slbee: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
The daft have become Emperor of the Zoo Republic. Wat else can we expect from an illiterate President.

Where do we start?
. u speak like an illiterate, someone stole billions of naira meant for the betterment of the pple and u are talking abt his human right, do u knw how many peoples rights he has deprived. pple like him do not av human sympathy so they dnt deserve sympathy.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by 912(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

we all know that you rejected knowledge and chosen ignorance.
you rejected freedom and chosen slavery,
you rejected greatness and chosen low life,
ride on zombie.

Lwkmd... cheesy and he has absolutely nothing to say. Get knowledge man. It is FREE!!!!!!! Stupidity is a crime
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by dollarlander: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Where do we start?

Your head is upside down and there's no brain in it. It had been replaced with sawdust.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Bollinger(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
slbee:
. u speak like an illiterate, someone stole billions of naira meant for the betterment of the pple and u are talking abt his human right, do u knw how many peoples rights he has deprived. pple like him do not av human sympathy so they dnt deserve sympathy.

Bro's, every single human being has right's irrespective of whatever crime you suspect him/her of. When you let emotions take over reasoning, what you will have is chaos. Due process must always be followed for all our sake. Nigeria's jungle justice mentality needs to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by 912(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Figs:
u hate ibos,y nt let them go?u ar jst jobless nd illiterate
I don't hate igbos I hate Nnamdi KANU and all his supporters
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Why on earth will a sitting president tell the whole world that a certain person or group of persons does not deserve bail, he has only shown to whole world that he does not obey the rule of law, the same law he promised or rather pledged to uphold... Very soon it will be evident that the masses don't have a right in this country...if the FG don't obey the rule of law and the legislatures decides to keep quiet, the masses will suffer. All well meaning nigerians should stand against tyranny and root for justice.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by PMONEY6: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:

Did Mandela sleep with any ashawo or import arms?
KANU have a pregnant wife in the UK, yet he was caught in sangalow.
You guys never see anything yet.
Before I forget. FG please provide up to 100 punany for Mr KANU make e take flex for jail. Cus that's seems his favorite.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

Buhari has call out for war,I promise you,Buhari will see more than what he imagined.
I am not in Africa,I promise Buhari there's one million kalus he never know.
I am a born pro-Biafra and I will support it to be actualized in any way I can.
empty barrel.. Illegal immigrant doing illegal business is making silly noises .Buhari has spoken.kanu is DOA
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Justiyke4u: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
912:
I can understand his anger and frustration. Those two dont deserve bail. I know the brainwashed IPOB morons will insult me but its the truth. If you dont want peace for nigeria then you will never have peace. Simple. Let them rot in jail.

I support the president 100%

Insult me if you are a goat
please READ Ss 33-46 of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria particularly S36(5) and then come back and read your comment
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by osikiabu(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Rule of law indeed, its apply only to rich but when a common man steals phone he is chained and paraded to the public by the police.sycophants

Where do we start?
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Toktee(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Where do we start?
The hope of ipob boss and his apostles dashed yesterday when pmb deleared his intention not to give kanu bail,ipob pls wait for the nxt administration maybe you will be lucky,pmb is not ready to copromised his stant on the miscreants.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by TRUENORTHERNER: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
fhelihx:
Mr. President is right!
No sir. my president is wrong here. Bail is d prerogative of the judiciary and that, he should recognise n respect. I am daily loosing my trust on this man I voted for. The same man that will tell me that he will respect the decision of the court, if his corrupt ministers are charged to court. Double-tongued liar!

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2015
912:
I can understand his anger and frustration. Those two dont deserve bail. I know the brainwashed IPOB morons will insult me but its the truth. If you dont want peace for nigeria then you will never have peace. Simple. Let them rot in jail.

I support the president 100%

Insult me if you are a goat
your head correct no be small, there are stubborn goats that will insult you come what may!

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Where do we start?

You are the illiterate here fool....

Where was the right of other Nigerians when the good-for-nothing idiott called Nnamdi Kanu was asking his worthless ipod cretins to kill Nigerians?

Igbos are freaking pathetic and worthless....... If a radio station in the North or west preach half of what Nnamdi Kanu preached, the Igbos would have been screaming blue murder by now.

This is the same useless tribe that nearly called for UN attention over the threat of Oba Akinolu to their few kinsmen in a local meeting. Oba Akinolu didn't say 1% of what this worthless thing called Kanu preached but wanted ICJ to entertain the case against Oba Akinolu.

History will repeat itself soon but this time around, other Nigerians ll decisively deal with Igbos once and for all. It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff. You started exactly like this in 50s before nemesis caught up with you fools.

Life has its way of dealing with selfish and greedy cretins like Igbos. The last civil war will be a child play to what would befall Igbos anytime soon. Lol, I laughed whenever i read their lies and propaganda of how strong their army was during the last civil war without external support. We ll all see if your Biafra Army ll last for just a Month this time around since your negotiating power with France is of no significant quantity and quality; The oil in Abia and Imo, It's becoming valueless as years pass by.

The looming war ll be fought in the East(not SS), strictly East and it ll be a battle that ll be fought with so much hatred and anger towards Igbos from other Nigerians. We have all had enough of Igbos, unlike the last civil war, Igbos have created more enemies over the years and there ll be no hidden place for them.

Would Yorubas, Edos, Ijaws, Itshekirris and Northerners allow Igbos in their midst after this looming war? No.

Igbos will get what they dish out which is hate.

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by manuelzz(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2015
themilanway:
cheesy grin cheesy grin Going by that statement,Kanu will obviously rot in jail.

IPOB fools can protest all they want,infact they can burn down the Onitsha head bridge if they like,Buhari's mind has been made up.

Dilector kanu will finish what he started.

Bro don't forget that Buhari is not God and he can never be president forever....He(Buhari) can only be at Aso Rock for just 8 years. After those 8 years what next? Would he still be able to dictate what happens after then? Bro karma is real o..Like i'll always say;today it might be Dasuki and kanu but tomorrow it may be you or someone close to you.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by chukelvin(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Where do we start?
ask your dumb self
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fhelihx(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2015
TRUENORTHERNER:
No sir. my president is wrong here. Bail is d prerogative of the judiciary and that, he should recognise n respect. I am daily loosing my trust on this man I voted for. The same man that will tell me that he will respect the decision of the court, if his corrupt ministers are charged to court. Double-tongued liar!
But sir,everyone know that these people extremely misbehaved,if bailed others ll also do even worse..they shouldn't be if truly the government want to fight against corruption and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.