Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,275 members, 7,842,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari (38512 Views)

Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
giftedben:
president buhari is a hypocrite. "Asked if he would sack any of the ministers if he or she is charged to court for corruption, he said:
“No, I will insist that the case go through the courts.” kanu has past through your various courts in Nigeria and yet he is found not guilty. Someone with out passport entered the country yet he is British Citizen and also a Nigerian citizens. We all know kanu was arrested at the airport.... so There is alot of lies in your speech. I am asking you what if kanu dies in your watch. What do you tell the Igbo's. Then you think there Will be peace. that day will be the moment even your family will not be safe. Boko haram is a group but Igbo's are tribe. The government underestimated a group by killing its leader and look at where the country has landed. Don't start 2016 with war.
Buhari has call out for war,I promise you,Buhari will see more than what he imagined.
I am not in Africa,I promise Buhari there's one million kalus he never know.
I am a born pro-Biafra and I will support it to be actualized in any way I can.

4 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2015
harios:
The Nigerian Bar Association should rise up and fight this injustice....in the name of fighting corruption
it is too late. Buhari has already sent a clear message and signal to all Nigerians that he will jail anyone for anything without minding whatever the court decides .definitely the social media bill will be passed and ppl will be picked up and jailed for criticizing this government. Nigerians have given a power hungry monster absolute power. I weep for opposition figures in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Which way Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
912:
I can understand his anger and frustration. Those two dont deserve bail. I know the brainwashed IPOB morons will insult me but its the truth. If you dont want peace for nigeria then you will never have peace. Simple. Let them rot in jail.

I support the president 100%

Insult me if you are a goat
Are we in democracy or in millitary rule?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by harios: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Even when you Kill Dasuki now, It does not stop the fundamental corruption in Nigeria. As we are now, corruption is massively going on in all sectors of the economy now. In the University, In the Police force, In Government Hospital et cetra.

When you want to fight corruption, you do not necessarily fight individual, YOU FIX THE INSTITUTION, THAT MANAGES THE INDIVIDUALS OR THE PEOPLE, SO THE SYSTEM CHECKS IT SELF.

FOR EXAMPLE; BAIL IS FREE IN THE POLICE STATION, BUT YOU CAN NOT GO TO ANY POLICE STATION AND YOU WILL BE BAILED FOR FREE...WHY...? WHO TAKES THE MONEY.?..WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO ? IS IT THE SINGLE TREASURY ACCOUNT............AND WE SAY THE GOVT IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION. THE INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA NEED TO WORK AND WE WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CORRUPTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by sinistermind(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
It is now affirmed that the DSS are acting on the order of the President to directly disobey court orders. IMPUNITY

2 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by okwyzo(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
SignalNG1:
President Muhammdu Buhari on Wednesday declared that people like the former National Security Adviser under ex-President Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) do not deserve bail.

Buhari was reacting to a question from Premium Times journalist Ibanga Isine during his first presidential media chat on Wednesday in Abuja. Isine was bringing the President's attention to rising criticisms against his government for alleged violation of judicial processes, the rule of law and court orders as seen in the cases of the former DG of the State Security Services (SSS), Mr. Kayode Are, detained Biafra activist, Nnamdi Kanu and the former NSA Sambo Dasuki.

In his reaction, Buhari, fighting to conceal his anger noted that people like Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu do not deserve bail because of the weight of atrocities they have committed.

"If you see the kind of atrocities people like Dasuki committed you won't give them bail. A former President told Dasuki to collect N40 billion. N40 billion. And you want to give him bail to go and see his doctor in London? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu has two passports and he came into the country without using any? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu brought a sophisticated equipment into the country for Radio Biafra? What kind of government do you people want?" the President fumed.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/people-like-dasuki-do-not-deserve-bail-buhari/
I am very surprised to hear people of this nation mention dasuki or compare dasuki with kanu! Sentiments apart, Kanu is a freedom fighter, dasuki is a looter! Two different pple... If the illeterate virus from buahri has spread across this nation, then am sorry we are still far to get there. Kanu should be compared with mandella Madiba and not with dasuki or any other aboki! As for what igbos want! Hmmmm its numerous, but just get me the past national conference report and read it out that answers to buhari's question. Igbo region has just five states, no FG infrastructure is ongoing after the civil war,who uses the seaport more? Why didn't FG build one in the SE, to enable business men retire down to the east as at when due, what is wrong if there is a linked FG road from SE to other neighboring countries to aid business is there really no victor no vanquish? What about the 3 R's, they were never implimented in the region where the war started and ended. Buahri said and I quote "those that gave me 5% vote should expect nothing, he sounded like a president for the north and SW. OBJ won his election via the vote from SE and SS mostly. Yet he served the nation at large! My point is this don't compare Kanu and Dasuki in any way! But compare Kanu and mandella! As they are bothe freedom fighters. I rest my pad here! Read without sentiment oh as am a Nigerian!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
onatisi:
it is too late. Buhari has already sent a clear message and signal to all Nigerians that he will jail anyone for anything without minding whatever the court decides .definitely the social media bill will be passed and ppl will be picked up and jailed for criticizing this government. Nigerians have given a power hungry monster absolute power. I weep for opposition figures in Nigeria
millitary rule be this ooooo, BUHARI YOU NO BIG PASS DEATH OOOO, i only pity you.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2015
912:

Comparing Mandela and Kanu is like comparing Barcelona FC and Eyimba. Wake up man there isn't any basis for comparison between those two people.

Mandela never preached hate for the whites and he had genuine claim of oppression of the blacks. Who is oppressing you guys? You are the most widely travelled individuals in the country. You even have Ezes in Yoruba states in the country. Your businesses are thriving in other parts of the country. Yet you still claim that you are being oppressed.

Do you know how hard it is for a non-Igbo indigene to set up a business in the east? You won’t find a major company owned by a non-Igbo person that has its major operation in the east. Yet all the Igbo big boys work, own businesses and live comfortably in other parts of the country. Yet you claim that you are being oppressed. smh

Anyway if you insist in comparing your hate preaching master to Mandela, then we will oblige you and give your IPOB messiah 54years imprisonment so he can rule you guys well when he gets out.
we all know that you rejected knowledge and chosen ignorance.
you rejected freedom and chosen slavery,
you rejected greatness and chosen low life,
ride on zombie.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
sinistermind:
It is now affirmed that the DSS are acting on the order of the President to directly disobey court orders. IMPUNITY
my brother no more court order again ooooo, Nigerians has just elected a coward as a president oiooooo
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by nobeku: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
APCHaram:

Henry Okah was tried by a competent court and found guilty.

Stop deflecting nonsense to Jonathan
And so is Nnamdi and the rest.. They will get a fair trial..

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by SegzyJoe(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
To the Rule of Law apostle, most of you have been brainwashed by so many civil society groups receiving foreign funding to shout rule of law and the lawyers who depended on the rule of law to satisfy their clients looting and get paid with fat legal fees.

Do you people understand rule of law more than the Americans? Why do they have Guatamano prison? Some of you may be thinking I am illiterate on this subject just to castigate me, pls note that I am a political scientist, and I know more about rule of law than some of you. I also know that, when there is conflict of arms as some like Kanu is preaching, the first casualty is the law. There has always been a precarious balance btw law and real politic. That has always been a departure point between political scientist and the lawyers. It is the duty of the president to ensure anyone who works to liquidate Nigeria receive a just recompense. It is also his duty to ensure they didn't hide under the technicality of the law to insult our common sensibilities. By the way, the mere fact that you have bail for one offense does not make you immune to arrest on other offense, there is so much ignorance about in Nigeria. Will any civilized country allows you to come in without passport? That is a threat to national security, and for the sake of national security anybody can be held under special circumstances to protect others. By Kanu action, can you buy back this that have lost their lives? By Dasuki actions, do you know how many widow and orphans out their in the IDP Camps or soldiers that have lost their lives? Some body is now seeing doctors in London for what. Are we senseless or we are just full of hatred for a government that want to help us from our friendly and brotherly looters.

4 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
sinistermind:

Ofcourse...people like PassingShot should come with another excuse
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
NNAMDI KANU is a freedom fighter ,GOD protect you KANU,we are praying for you ,JESUS will see you through till your drive for freedom for your people is achieved.AMEN.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Franchise21(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Trixxxy:
Please this guy should stop posting this nonsense. Comparing Kanu to Mandela and Jesus?!! Like who does that? Who even thinks up such arrant bullcrap?!
Dictatorial or not, these 2 deserve to rot in isolation in Kirikiri and that is what will happen!
Kanu---How can a person who has committed treason be free? Free for what? To do what? Baba goan sleep jo! The punishment for that is capital-DEATH! He's even lucky he's still alive. Rubbish man. Doing nonsense upandan! Taaa! Gerarahia mehn shii!
Dasuki-----This one is dead and gone. No hope for you. Just keep listing the names of your partners-in-crime. Greedy, pot-bellied, olojukokoro, inconsiderate man!
Madam... Easy!!!

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by harios: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
HAS DASUKI BEEN FOUND GUILTY BY THE COURT OF LAW......?

HAS KANU BEEN FOUND GUILTY BY THE COURT OF LAW......?

NO NO NO...........................................

THEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PRESIDENT ?

ALLOW THE COURT TO PRONOUNCE THEM GUILTY.. AND THATS ALL
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by nobeku: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
macfarland:
This slowpoke called Buhari is just a tyrant. He has made it clear to the entire world saying in his first Presidential Media Chat today 30th December 2015, that the Court is useless and Judges and the judiciary are made of fools who don't know their left from their right. That's what Buhari’s comment reproduced below suggests. Buhari shamefully said that the court doesn't know the case against Nnamdi Kanu. That he would continue to detain him inspite of Court Judgements to the contrary. When he was asked about the continuous detention of Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari said,
"If you see the atrocities those committed against this country, we can't allow them to jump bail."
So releasing someone who had been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and who has fulfiled his bail conditions amount to jumping bail? Is there no longer separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary?
Is it for Buhari to determine how to stop someone from jumping bail or the court to set conditions for bail and that of forestalling the skipping of bail?
Can someone please tell me that this is not happening in Somalia where anarchy reigns.
By that comment, Buhari has elevated himself to the Emperor of Nigeria; he has become the President, Chief Justice, Attorney General of the Federation and Chief Prosecutor. This is real mess.
Buhari is simply trying to cajole and intimidate the Court so that they will begin to dance to his tunes. He is sending a clear message and veiled threat to the judiciary " give me judgment at all cost whether l merit it or not, if not, l will not obey your orders and you can go to hell Court".
Even military governments in the 21st century has not gone this far in dictatorial inclination.
Where are the NBA, Human Rights campaigners and the international community who foisted this man on Nigeria?
The time to call him to order from his recklessness and excessiveness is now before he plunges an already confused country into a constitutional crisis of unimaginable proportions.
If Buhari thinks that what he said, what he did or what he will do, will make the Biafran agitation die down, he is 100% wrong. He lacks dynamisim of a leader.
His action, statement and body language will rather embolden the agitators, strengthen them and make more converts for them who will give him headache and become natural opposition and give him pains. Shame!
The danger of continual incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is obvious, his followers might become radicalised. Buhari should know that Boko Haram became violent after Mohammed Yusuf it's founder was killed. May history not repeat itself negatively. No man born of flesh can stop the restoration of Biafra.
MR IGNORAMUS, speak on!!!
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by waveskaaya(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
shaaataaap dia..you think this is Jonathan right? yiy must be joking
waternogetememy:
Nigerians deserve everything they get, wen they elect an illiterate eyes wide open. Enjoy Dictatorship change!

Buhari is returning you all to the 1980s whereby you will be ruled with an iron fist by a stern looking corrupt Dictator.

John Dalberg-Acton; "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

Buhari has call out for war,I promise you,Buhari will see more than what he imagined.
GOD bless you my brother ,BE CALM AND EXPECT TO HEAR THE DEATH OF PMB,HE WILL GO FOR THAT 6MONTHS LEAVE AND HE WILL NEVER RETURN.

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by chccho(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Corruption has eaten so depply into the soul and fabric of this nation that it has clouded the minds and thought process of the average citizen otherwise u won't be here defending someone who collected N40b!!!!
How has his right been infringed upon pls? He has a right to bail, and he has been granted bail .
What people fail to realize is that the state can rearrest u with different allegations but he Dasuki still has a right to bail after all he hasnt been sentenced by a court to jail he is only caught in a serious web.
As per Nnamdi KANU he is also caught up in a web,and that's why they release them today rearrest them tomorrow.u can imagine someone came into the country with a passport!!! That alone is an offense..

Why should any of these guys especially Dasuki be let off the hook?? The lives of so many displaced,dead soldiers/Nigerians have perished as a result of that 40b that was illegally misappropriated..
Please let us put sentiments aside,and let us also not speak from a corrupt mindset as this will not move the nation further...

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
harios:
Even when you Kill Dasuki now, It does not stop the fundamental corruption in Nigeria. As we are now, corruption is massively going on in all sectors of the economy now. In the University, In the Police force, In Government Hospital et cetra.

When you want to fight corruption, you do not necessarily fight individual, YOU FIX THE INSTITUTION, THAT MANAGES THE INDIVIDUALS OR THE PEOPLE, SO THE SYSTEM CHECKS IT SELF.

FOR EXAMPLE; BAIL IS FREE IN THE POLICE STATION, BUT YOU CAN NOT GO TO ANY POLICE STATION AND YOU WILL BE BAILED FOR FREE...WHY...? WHO TAKES THE MONEY.?..WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO ? IS IT THE SINGLE TREASURY ACCOUNT............AND WE SAY THE GOVT IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION. THE INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA NEED TO WORK AND WE WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CORRUPTION.

my friend that do the same business with me,was crossing MMIA Lagos and the customs collected 15,000$ and crossed his 150,000$ for him,can you see, can the dullard unrepentant coupist dictator stop them?
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=Franchise21 post=41510964]Madam... Easy!!![/quoKANte] KANU A FREEDOM FIGHTER,GOD BLESS YOU KANU
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by WILL888(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
If there's anything that excites me recently,it's keeping the likes of Igbo Kanu,Lawless Zakzaky and Freegiver Dasuki behind bars.Nigeria is bigger than anybody and a new sheriff is town.After four from now,NIGERIANS will be proud of their country.moo
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by MadCow1: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
Nigerians deserve everything they get, wen they elect an illiterate eyes wide open. Enjoy Dictatorship change!

Buhari is returning you all to the 1980s whereby you will be ruled with an iron fist by a stern looking corrupt Dictator.

John Dalberg-Acton; "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

If this were the 1980's, Kanu would have been summarily tried by the Army and shot to death at upper Iweka and his worthless body hung from head bridge as an example to all others.

But this is democracy... So we will keep him behind bars even if it's by executive decision.

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by harios: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
NIGERIANS THAT FREELY ELECTED YOU ARE NO LONGER COMFORTABLE WITH YOU..

GOD RULES AND SHALL DECIDE!!!
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by okwyzo(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
very surprised to hear people of this nation mention dasuki or compare dasuki with kanu! Sentiments apart, Kanu is a freedom fighter, dasuki is a looter! Two different pple... If the illeterate virus from buahri has spread across this nation, then am sorry we are still far to get there. Kanu should be compared with mandella Madiba and not with dasuki or any other aboki! As for what igbos want! Hmmmm its numerous, but just get me the past national conference report and read it out that answers buhari's question. Igbo region has just five states, no FG infrastructure ongoing after the civil war, is there really no victor no vanquish? What about the 3 R's, they were never implimented in the region where the war started and ended. Buahri said and I quote "those that gave me 5% vote should expect nothing, he sounded like a president for the north and SW. OBJ won his election via the vote from SE and SS mostly. Yet he served the nation at large! My point is this don't compare Kanu and Dasuki in any way! But compare Kanu and mandella! As they are bothe freedom fighters. I rest my pad here! Read without sentiment oh as am a Nigerian!
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fhelihx(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
He is not right! judiciary decides not hin! yu gux r encouragin dictatorship
That's your own view tho!
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by omooba969(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
macfarland:
This slowpoke called Buhari is just a tyrant. He has made it clear to the entire world saying in his first Presidential Media Chat today 30th December 2015, that the Court is useless and Judges and the judiciary are made of fools who don't know their left from their right. That's what Buhari’s comment reproduced below suggests. Buhari shamefully said that the court doesn't know the case against Nnamdi Kanu. That he would continue to detain him inspite of Court Judgements to the contrary. When he was asked about the continuous detention of Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari said,
"If you see the atrocities those committed against this country, we can't allow them to jump bail."
So releasing someone who had been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and who has fulfiled his bail conditions amount to jumping bail? Is there no longer separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary?
Is it for Buhari to determine how to stop someone from jumping bail or the court to set conditions for bail and that of forestalling the skipping of bail?
Can someone please tell me that this is not happening in Somalia where anarchy reigns.
By that comment, Buhari has elevated himself to the Emperor of Nigeria; he has become the President, Chief Justice, Attorney General of the Federation and Chief Prosecutor. This is real mess.
Buhari is simply trying to cajole and intimidate the Court so that they will begin to dance to his tunes. He is sending a clear message and veiled threat to the judiciary " give me judgment at all cost whether l merit it or not, if not, l will not obey your orders and you can go to hell Court".
Even military governments in the 21st century has not gone this far in dictatorial inclination.
Where are the NBA, Human Rights campaigners and the international community who foisted this man on Nigeria?
The time to call him to order from his recklessness and excessiveness is now before he plunges an already confused country into a constitutional crisis of unimaginable proportions.
If Buhari thinks that what he said, what he did or what he will do, will make the Biafran agitation die down, he is 100% wrong. He lacks dynamisim of a leader.
His action, statement and body language will rather embolden the agitators, strengthen them and make more converts for them who will give him headache and become natural opposition and give him pains. Shame!
The danger of continual incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is obvious, his followers might become radicalised. Buhari should know that Boko Haram became violent after Mohammed Yusuf it's founder was killed. May history not repeat itself negatively. No man born of flesh can stop the restoration of Biafra.

@bolded,

No disrespect but you & I know that -

There has never been any biafra;

There is no biafra;

& there is nothing to restore! cool

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Trixxxy(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
menesheh:

And if you fail to compare both, you maybe under illusion. They are all freedom fighters.
You are the one under illusion.
Did you ever see Mandela insulting his leaders? Even with how terrible they were? He never did. He never incited his people to war. Tell me, if there's war now, you think Kanu will be there? Haha. I laugh in Japanese.
Let me not even start about comparing him with Jesus because this post will not even end!
Freedom fighters ko! Kanu is a trouble maker, nothing more!

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by TheAdvocate(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
The same Buhari who toppled the elected civilian government of Former President Shagari and committed treasonable felony.

Hmmmmm... Kontinu
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

Come down here to Nigeria. You can't fight any war while you are struggling out there in the cold of Europe or Asia
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fhelihx(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

do not enter the year 2016 with this level of stupidity
You should be termed 'stupid'..because,these type of people don't deserve bail truly if Nigeria ll move forward,this also ll teach sense into other who re corrupt or act like nnamdi kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo) / Man Invades A Bank With Bomb In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.