Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari (38485 Views)

Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Holyman3:

One problem with unintelligent animals like you is that they have short memories.
Your president is declaring that the Judiciary is usless and because the victims are from different tribes, you think it's is OK.
What goes around usually comes around, remember. Time has a way of changing events..

You mean dasuki is an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by tete7000(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why sent people to court when you already have the verdict? It is simply perversion of justice. An indication that no justice should be expected from this administration.

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Cypost: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
912:
I can understand his anger and frustration. Those two dont deserve bail. I know the brainwashed IPOB morons will insult me but its the truth. If you dont want peace for nigeria then you will never have peace. Simple. Let them rot in jail.

I support the president 100%

Insult me if you are a goat
Your position is funny and unfortunate. Buhari can only be president for 8yrs max.
However PMB have some options b4 his 8yrs expires

1. Murder them jail like Abiola
2. Detain them infinitum like el mustafa
3. Bribe the judges up to supreme court to get conviction etc
PMB cant be a prosecutor and judge at the same time and be receiving cheers.

Nigeria is ruled by laws not military/civilian fiat. Be mindful of what you cheer and support because what goes around comes around.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
“I will rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice" --Nnamdi Kanu

Kanu is doing his calling don't cry for him.
so Mandela called for war against South Africans, don't ever compare Mandela with that mushroom head called Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Holyman3(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You mean dasuki is an Igbo man

If you have understanding, you will notice that I was referring to the person I quoted.
Not Buhari
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by whytfaz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Can you pls just do us a favor and shut up when Dansuki was busy disbursing National Money to his fellow thieves he should have put this into consideration. When was the last time the rule of law favored the poor. I don't even think we've gotten to the level the democracy we are clamoring about. I hope he is seriously dealt with so it can be a lesson to corrupt politicians out there.
waternogetememy:
The daft have become Emperor of the Zoo Republic. Wat else can we expect from an illiterate President.

Where do we start to educate him on the Rule of Law and Separation of Power?

Where do we start with due process, Human Rights and Civil Liberties?

Where do we start?
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by 912(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

912, please quote this guy on the said date.

I sure will
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Holyman3:

One problem with unintelligent animals like you is that they have short memories.
Your president is declaring that the Judiciary is usless and because the victims are from different tribes, you think it's is OK.
What goes around usually comes around, remember. Time has a way of changing events..
Gbam??
Very true. Let's watch
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by whytfaz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
All these idiots screaming Rule of Law and due process have forgotten it is part of what led us here in the first place, that's why we still have people like Bode George, Obanikoro, Fayose, FFK, Tony Aneihh etc still living the good life after all they did and the Majority still suffering. I am not against it but if it is not leading us anywhere then I don't mind a Stern and No nonsense president doing what he thinks best. They shd rot in jail and serve as lesson to the remaining of us out there to keep us on our toes
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by copiescopy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmuhammad:
so Mandela called for war against South Africans, don't ever compare Mandela with that mushroom head called Nnamdi kanu

Mandela’s group, the ANC, which was leading the black struggle against the apartheid regime, saying it engaged in "calculated terror ... the mining of roads, the bombings of public places, designed to bring about further repression."

After the apartheid regime in South Africa declared the ANC a terrorist group, the Reagan administration followed suit.

PIG check out more from NBC News Investigations
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by zendy: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
912:
I can understand his anger and frustration. Those two dont deserve bail. I know the brainwashed IPOB morons will insult me but its the truth. If you dont want peace for nigeria then you will never have peace. Simple. Let them rot in jail.

I support the president 100%

Insult me if you are a goat

Isn't it for the law courts to decide who should get bail? Your president is so daft that he doesn't even understand what "innocent until proven guilty" means. With Buhari's outbursts, he merely showed the world that he is impartial and has no understanding of the rule of law. Saying that a man came back to his own country without passport but Buharis own Daura people cross into Niger Republic and return to Nigeria without passport every day. Saying that someone brought in transmitters into the country, how does this amount to treasonable felony?

Lest we forget. It is this same Buhari who commited treasonable felony in the early 80's when he kicked out the democratically elected government of Shagari

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by mrDennis(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:

Yoruba and Hausa can live in that country.

lahor (please). leave Niger delta out of biafra Naaa ... when tompolo , dokubo ateke n co were deceiving themselves saying they were struggling for us we rejected them . not to talk of foreigners (ibos)
you cannot fool a ND man. SS. is not SE. don't ever state Niger delta is part of biafra again.

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Cityguy: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hiploko:
How people are supporting the President on this is really shocking. Shebi dem say one is Innocent unless pronounced guilty by a competent COURT of law. Since when has the president become a court? Are we still under Military dictatorship? This precedence he is setting,hope no one will complain when it becomes a Standard. I weep for APC e-agents
I tire for them ooo. This is the time for right thinking people to act to prevent erosion of all the gains of democratic principles guiding us this far. No more dark days pls
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by mrDennis(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cypost:

Your position is funny and unfortunate. Buhari can only be president for 8yrs max.
However PMB have some options b4 his 8yrs expires

1. Murder them jail like Abiola
2. Detain them infinitum like el mustafa
3. Bribe the judges up to supreme court to get conviction etc
PMB cant be a prosecutor and judge at the same time and be receiving cheers.

Nigeria is ruled by laws not military/civilian fiat. Be mindful of what you cheer and support because what goes around comes around.

sorry did u say ngeria is ruled by laws? which laws ? abeg only the poor are ruled by laws.
.ibori that a Nigerian court discharged was convicted by a UK court
DSP that ijaws are praising entered a plea bargain with efcc
igbenedion entered a plea bargain with efcc
tafa balogun stole 20bn n was sent to jail for 6months(actually heard it was commuted to house arrest!)
Cecilia ibru stole 54bn n got 6 months . recently JOHN YAKUBU YUSUF a former police pension board director stole 26bn reached a plea bargain and was ordered to pay 750 THOUSAND NAIRA (750K)

please repeat the statement that "Nigeria is governed by the rule of law"
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by jidestar: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
FolarinLondon:

You are the illiterate here fool....

Where was the right of other Nigerians when the good-for-nothing idiott called Nnamdi Kanu was asking his worthless ipod cretins to kill Nigerians?

Igbos are freaking pathetic and worthless....... If a radio station in the North or west preach half of what Nnamdi Kanu preached, the Igbos would have been screaming blue murder by now.

This is the same useless tribe that nearly called for UN attention over the threat of Oba Akinolu to their few kinsmen in a local meeting. Oba Akinolu didn't say 1% of what this worthless thing called Kanu preached but wanted ICJ to entertain the case against Oba Akinolu.

History will repeat itself soon but this time around, other Nigerians ll decisively deal with Igbos once and for all. It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff. You started exactly like this in 50s before nemesis caught up with you fools.

Life has its way of dealing with selfish and greedy cretins like Igbos. The last civil war will be a child play to what would befall Igbos anytime soon. Lol, I laughed whenever i read their lies and propaganda of how strong their army was during the last civil war without external support. We ll all see if your Biafra Army ll last for just a Month this time around since your negotiating power with France is of no significant quantity and quality; The oil in Abia and Imo, It's becoming valueless as years pass by.

The looming war ll be fought in the East(not SS), strictly East and it ll be a battle that ll be fought with so much hatred and anger towards Igbos from other Nigerians. We have all had enough of Igbos, unlike the last civil war, Igbos have created more enemies over the years and there ll be no hidden place for them.

Would Yorubas, Edos, Ijaws, Itshekirris and Northerners allow Igbos in their midst after this looming war? No.

Igbos will get what they dish out which is hate.

Cover your face in shame.

People like u give us a bad name. Just listen to yourself and all the hate comment you use to indict yourself.

Is their any point or need for this hate speech? Do u feel u have made any reasonable contribution?

I am disgusted! hissssssss!

2 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by mrDennis(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cityguy:

I tire for them ooo. This is the time for right thinking people to act to prevent erosion of all the gains of democratic principles guiding us this far. No more dark days pls

which gains of democracy.? if u not a big man and police harasses u who can u report to?
if not for this new regime tell me when siren is blaring in a traffic log jam fear go let u insist on the minister or governor staying in the traffic and not moving ur car?
that big man took over your land u can't complain .
ur polling unit voted aganst a candidate but when results are being called it shows he won ur unit by even more votes than the population of the entire oolong unit .

please we haven't been in a democracy... we've been in an autocracy .
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by sunsewa: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
No matter the gravity of their offence the law said his bailable,he cannot arm twist the law or do other wise,the law must be kept, and the law brought him back to power, my southwestern peeps that has taken because of party sentiments to support evil,bear in mind tomorrow is pregnant, and anybody can be a victim tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by talktimi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
ObadakiDfirst:
[s]what is wrong wiv Nigerians...... U have a president fighting for a common man like u en I yet u complaining? Do u knw how many common man rot en died in jail both d innocent en d guilt.... Come on... Dntt always b biased.... Nawa o[/s]
rubbish.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by mrDennis(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
onatisi:
When we told Nigerians that buhari knows nothing about the rule of law before the elections ppl thought we antagonised him based on party lines . This buhari is the one that enacted the dreaded decree 2 during his first term which gave the NSO then the powers to arrest and detain indefinitely. Gradually he will bring a similar redesigned decree 2 in again and the senators will approve it because they are all dirty and won't want to be in buhari bad books. Buhari won't relinquish power in 2019,and will want to die in power.this is another abacha on the making

my guy see Singapore's leader ruled for more than 8years... if buhari. impresses me enough I will be happy to have him for another 4 years and if we @ the promised land come 2023 & he wants to go for another term Omo let him go for it o... call me naive but I don't care who is in power .... I care about the indices like COST OF LIVING , STANDARD OF LIVING , MURDER /CRIME RATE LITERACY RATE , HDI , etc .

we need Only people ready to serve and performing.. if pmb doesn't perform credibly by 2019 then be should be booted out .
in China u embezzle u die ... nothing like bail .. case go start and end lol
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by bashydemy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
The daft have become Emperor of the Zoo Republic. Wat else can we expect from an illiterate President.

Where do we start to educate him on the Rule of Law and Separation of Power?

Where do we start with due process, Human Rights and Civil Liberties?

Where do we start?
You are not serious, We are talking about people treating the peace of a whole nation and you are talking of human right.. You can go and die the President have spoken.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
Nigerians deserve everything they get, wen they elect an illiterate eyes wide open. Enjoy Dictatorship change!

Buhari is returning you all to the 1980s whereby you will be ruled with an iron fist by a stern looking corrupt Dictator.

John Dalberg-Acton; "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Sorry we the 95% are enjoying PMB, It's only you 5% that is complaining
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hiploko:
How people are supporting the President on this is really shocking. Shebi dem say one is Innocent unless pronounced guilty by a competent COURT of law. Since when has the president become a court? Are we still under Military dictatorship? This precedence he is setting,hope no one will complain when it becomes a Standard. I weep for APC e-agents
Sorry you we are not complaining, people who are rebeling against a whole nation does not need peace.. Beside the president have what is called Veto power, read about that in the constitution..
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
APCHaram:

Henry Okah was tried by a competent court and found guilty.

Stop deflecting nonsense to Jonathan
Did they grant hum bail before he was finally jailed?
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by COCKCROW: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
From the comment of president of Nigeria, before the competent court of justice could finish her work, Kanu the Biafra struggle leader has been declared guilty. This is rape on justice, we are watching from the side and expect worldwide men of justice and fairness. For those who may care, remember when peaceful resolution to any issue is killed then violent revolt can not be stopped when every string of patience and endurance has come to breaking point and forcefully torn. I am not praying for such a day because personally I may not be the only person to go with it. It pains and breaks me that a tribe could be hated and insulted like this yet she is very important the people that derided her. It is an irony. She is called all sorts of unprintable names synonymous to evil yet refuses to cut her off like cancerous tumor for their country Nigeria to eternally rest in peace. In any case we are watching, Ojukwu is dead and Kanu might be murdered by the Nigeria state, there are other Kanus who may not the road to sister peace. Nigeria may bribe whosoever she desires and lay concocted allegations it does not matter to us. Buhari and nigeria may sardonically prove her case before the tailored Nigerian court of injustice, that is not meaningful to men of peace like me. It had happened in the past to Saro Wiwa, Isaac Boro and people massacred in Onitsha
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
copiescopy:

Mandela’s group, the ANC, which was leading the black struggle against the apartheid regime, saying it engaged in "calculated terror ... the mining of roads, the bombings of public places, designed to bring about further repression."

After the apartheid regime in South Africa declared the ANC a terrorist group, the Reagan administration followed suit.

PIG check out more from NBC News Investigations
don't ever compare Mandela struggle with that of Kanu, hypertension go jst kill you
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by gsport: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Very soon many judges will embark on strike instead of dashing out orders that will not be obeyed. Or better still continue turning down case file like kanu judge. Maybe the new judge aka mr no all will take over judgment delivery and enforcement like in 1984.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by tman4real21(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
another monkey in the zoo has spoken
dsquare33:
The President was right, from what he said about Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu both of them deserve jail terms. Jonathan has been caught in the web of Dasuki saga again, judging by what the President said this evening that a former "president approved 40 billion", there is no how Jonathan would not be brought to book for draining the country dry.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Gee15: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
You are truly unstableaswaster receive sense.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by seangy4konji: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Swear down man.
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Wyttcat: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Now, this is the way he ought to be speaking with authority.
Not the way he started that made people think he could be a walk-over
Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
fhelihx:
Mr. President is right!

No, he's not. It is not in his powers to determine who gets bail and who doesn't. The problem is that Bubu talks too much. He doesn't need to tell the whole world what he thinks.

Let him lead the nation, and let the judiciary do its job. After all, he said a lot of treasonable things in the past. He once sided with Boko Haram. He is a despot and a hypocrite. Let him prosecute Jonathan and all before him. I miss Tunde Idiagbon. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.