Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else (1850 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Okay, I'm here again o grin grin. Wanna share this with you ladies. Enjoy
Every woman has her type of man which varies most of the time, but there are some type of men women run away from.

1. The Little boy:
Some men live in the glory of the days there were without any form of responsibilities, when they didn’t have to own up to anything financially/emotionally.  These type of men can’t be straightforward, stay at a job or even “have a life”. No woman wants to be in a relationship with this type of man.

2. The financially Irresponsible Man:
These type of men live above their means, spend lavishly on what they don’t need, do not have any structured plan on how to spend their money or invest. No woman wants to be with this type of man. Women need men who can be responsible financially, have a scale of preference and spend his money wisely.

3. Mr Self Container: This type is self obsessed, would go to the ends of the world to look good and spend money on vain things. As much as women love their men to look good and be the envy of all, none wants a man who would place them second, next to indulging in vain things.

4. The Wandering eye guy:
No woman whatsoever wants to be with a man who can’t keep his eyes in a direction. Some men compliment and flirt with every woman possible save the one they are with. This makes women uncomfortable and unattractive. Most women run in the opposite direction when they see this type.

5. The Liar:
A man who lies about everything from his job, to his exes, to his flings, to his family is not in any way attractive to women. Women hate men that lie. Whether the lie is black or white or any other colour available on the rainbow, a woman cannot stand any man that lies to her. These type of men are “undatable” to women.

6. Mr Block head:
Some men can’t hold a simple conversation for five minutes. It is cute at the beginning of the relationship when the man allows the woman talk more but after a while, she gets bored. No woman wants to be with a man who can’t hold a conversation or worse still who cannot make any intelligent conversation.
Oya,lalasticlala. Front page i beg.
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by dollyjoy(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
You are right op.

Guys really need to grow up!!
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
You forgot to add the "Mama's boys"...
I dated one of those undecided
Oh, I forgot to add, I dated his mother too angry
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by 20bc(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

Lwkmd grin.... Was he too much of a mummy's boy that you thought you were dating the mother......
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by falconey(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmm searching for ME type of guy.

*result not found*
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
20bc:

Lwkmd grin.... Was he too much of a mummy's boy that you thought you were dating the mother......
She was involved in everything that happened in the relationship. I mean EVERYTHING!
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

so d mama follow knack u akpako too?
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by obinnashady(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

Was his mother f*cking u too?
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by akachidi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice one,every woman wants a perfect man.
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by obinnashady(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
dollyjoy:
You are right op.

ok.guys like ur brothers,ur boyfriends and the childish lot u know.
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

Are you serious? Thank Go you are out, can't imagine.
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by 20bc(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

She was involved in everything that happened in the relationship. I mean EVERYTHING!

Were you guy close to the stage of getting married or just still collecting the wind
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP, I possess all these qualities yet I have loads of girlfriends cheesy
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by cruzita(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
sipping my udara juice and waiting for counter thread but some guys no dey mature with their brain
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
dollyjoy:
You are right op.

hmmmm cool
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by dollyjoy(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmm cool
lipsrsealed
tosyne2much:
hmmmm cool
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
20bc:

Were you guy close to the stage of getting married or just still collecting the wind
lipsrsealed
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
Are you serious? Thank Go you are out, can't imagine.
smiley
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
dollyjoy:
lipsrsealed
Diaris God sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I possess all these qualities yet I have loads of girlfriends cheesy
Well, u said girlfrnd's. Even ur boo get a boo
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
sipping my udara juice and waiting for counter thread
but some guys no dey mature with their brain
Waiting for it too
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Alien alert
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nature8(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol.. That no 4 self
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by slim19(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

how was the threesome_ like grin grin
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by sauceTDA(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
U don dey make sense sha...u try for dis one
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by alterswerve(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't hav any of these qualities, buh I don't consider masef dateable yet
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:

1. The Little boy:
Some men live in the glory of the days there were without any form of responsibilities, when they didn’t have to own up to anything financially/emotionally.  These type of men can’t be straightforward, stay at a job or even “have a life”. No woman wants to be in a relationship with this type of man.

Just maybe if you show less indecision, concentrate on making the relationship work and cease flirting with other men he'd consider you worthy enough to compromise his hitherto uncommitted stance. Just maybe.

2. The financially Irresponsible Man:
These type of men live above their means, spend lavishly on what they don’t need, do not have any structured plan on how to spend their money or invest. No woman wants to be with this type of man. Women need men who can be responsible financially, have a scale of preference and spend his money wisely.

Few men are wasteful these days. If anything, the current state of the economy has taught us to make smart financial decisions.

Women, on the other hand, think every new gown of theirs should have a matching purse and a pair of new stilettos. She thinks purchasing an iPhone 6 isn't exactly wasteful. More often than not she transfers that financial burden to the men who court her attention them turn around to blame them for wasteful spending. Ironic!

3. Mr Self Container: This type is self obsessed, would go to the ends of the world to look good and spend money on vain things. As much as women love their men to look good and be the envy of all, none wants a man who would place them second, next to indulging in vain things.

Really? Let's put this into perspective :

A man spends on the average #300 for a haircut at a street barber's shop while a woman spends about #2,500 on braids that'd last for two weeks.

A woman's more likely to go on a crazed shopping spree and she'll end up purchasing things she already has. Howelse can one explain away a woman purchasing four different shades of GREEN SHOES and the same type?

Women spend much on things they barely need.

4. The Wandering eye guy:
No woman whatsoever wants to be with a man who can’t keep his eyes in a direction. Some men compliment and flirt with every woman possible save the one they are with. This makes women uncomfortable and unattractive. Most women run in the opposite direction when they see this type.

Hey! I am looking and not touching. I'm still with you, right? You women also flirt! You think we don't know you've secretly imagined yourself with Ramsey Noah at some point? Or we do not see that long, longing look of craving in your eyes when you see a seemingly rich man at the mall?
See? We aren't bothered as long as you're still with us.wink

5. The Liar:
A man who lies about everything from his job, to his exes, to his flings, to his family is not in any way attractive to women. Women hate men that lie. Whether the lie is black or white or any other colour available on the rainbow, a woman cannot stand any man that lies to her. These type of men are “undatable” to women.

Sometimes to keep that roof our heads or keep you happy, we have to lie. Harmless lies though. Scratch that - say UNTRUE things.

You: "Honey, do you think my belly fat is too obvious ?"

Us: "Nope. Maybe I didn't notice 'cause you still look sexy as ever".

We both know your tummy fat is obvious but I'm just playing the nice boyfriend. cheesy

6. Mr Block head:
Some men can’t hold a simple conversation for five minutes. It is cute at the beginning of the relationship when the man allows the woman talk more but after a while, she gets bored. No woman wants to be with a man who can’t hold a conversation or worse still who cannot make any intelligent conversation.
Oya,lalasticlala. Front page i beg.

Wrong! We all know your gender is more guilty of that. Not with the monosyllabic hogwash you churn out as replies. "K, Sup, Hmmm, LOL, Morn" and other such dyslexic way of typewriting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Emodeee: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:

You are not looking bad.
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by tommychow(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2015
The problem is do you DESERVE better? Babes be chilling for a perfect man like they waiting for a bus. Babes who put a lot of work into themselves and grow in every aspect of their lives will attract the same kinda man. Trust me, losers shy away from successful women. You don't believe me? Try being successful and independent, see if I'm yanning dust.
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by 20bc(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:

lipsrsealed

Talk jor.....
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by pxdaniel(m): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
@hateu2,

7) Guys that are over-controlling and possessive

cool Guys that are addicted to social media and nairaland

9) NFA guys

10) Guys no have no respect for girls and abuse them emotionally and physically

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Track With Her? / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.