Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else (1862 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by whitebone(m): 1:21am On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:

She was involved in everything that happened in the relationship. I mean EVERYTHING!

e get as e be o
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by whitebone(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2015
akachidi:
Nice one,every woman wants a perfect man.

But the truth is no one is perfect!!
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by whitebone(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I possess all these qualities yet I have loads of girlfriends cheesy

Congratulations!! grin
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Dem dey hear you
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by popesam1(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I possess all these qualities yet I have loads of girlfriends cheesy
I think we are same
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks for this. I hope ur fellow guys won't tongue-lash u 4 supporting this. Happy 2016 in advance
pxdaniel:
@hateu2,

7) Guys that are over-controlling and possessive

cool Guys that are addicted to social media and nairaland

9) NFA guys

10) Guys no have no respect for girls and abuse them emotionally and physically
Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
whitebone:

Congratulations!! grin
Abi nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else by GodnGold: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Just maybe if you show less indecision, concentrate on making the relationship work and cease flirting with other men he'd consider you worthy enough to compromise his hitherto uncommitted stance. Just maybe.

Few men are wasteful these days. If anything, the current state of the economy has taught us to make smart financial decisions.

Women, on the other hand, think every new gown of theirs should have a matching purse and a pair of new stilettos. She thinks purchasing an iPhone 6 isn't exactly wasteful. More often than not she transfers that financial burden to the men who court her attention them turn around to blame them for wasteful spending. Ironic!

Really? Let's put this into perspective :

A man spends on the average #300 for a haircut at a street barber's shop while a woman spends about #2,500 on braids that'd last for two weeks.

A woman's more likely to go on a crazed shopping spree and she'll end up purchasing things she already has. Howelse can one explain away a woman purchasing four different shades of GREEN SHOES and the same type?

Women spend much on things they barely need.

Hey! I am looking and not touching. I'm still with you, right? You women also flirt! You think we don't know you've secretly imagined yourself with Ramsey Noah at some point? Or we do not see that long, longing look of craving in your eyes when you see a seemingly rich man at the mall?
See? We aren't bothered as long as you're still with us.wink

Sometimes to keep that roof our heads or keep you happy, we have to lie. Harmless lies though. Scratch that - say UNTRUE things.

You: "Honey, do you think my belly fat is too obvious ?"

Us: "Nope. Maybe I didn't notice 'cause you still look sexy as ever".

We both know your tummy fat is obvious but I'm just playing the nice boyfriend. cheesy

Wrong! We all know your gender is more guilty of that. Not with the monosyllabic hogwash you churn out as replies. "K, Sup, Hmmm, LOL, Morn" and other such dyslexic way of typewriting.

Good job man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You In Love? / Naija Facebook Group Strictly Adults (guys & Ladies) 20yrs And Above / 9 Scintillating Facts You Must Know About Owerri Girls....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.