Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? (2054 Views)

Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? / I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
If I get 100k now, I will pay 10k as my tithe, I will pay 50k as my rent contribution for 2016, I will save 10k and use 30k to change my wardrobe.

Worabout u?
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Mologi(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Then you dnt really need 100k.....if these are your plans for the 'money'

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Lytech(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Will be my own boss and stop wasting my time waiting for change promised by PMB

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
pay the new semester fees

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
OP, Avoid Words Like "What If".

Life is not Fantasy, Life is Reality.

If you want a 100, Go Get it & Do what ever you want With it.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by glimpse33(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
I I'd Donate 10% To Charity, 90% To My Education..
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
lifeisabitch:
If I get 100k now, I will pay 10k as my tithe, I will pay 50k as my rent contribution for 2016, I will save 10k and use 30k to change my wardrobe.

Worabout u?

So if you are given 100,000 you would gladly give 10% of it to a pastor all in the name of tithe? Meaning if you were given 1 million you would give 100,000 to a pastor?

Wow, I am amazed.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
RexKex:

. . . . charlie, you have a massive point , buh fantasy is also a spice of life.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

charlie, you have a massive point , buh fantasy is also a spice of life.
Yea, But I would rather not waste precious Time on It.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Will stuff it into My account first then, list out wants and needs.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
RexKex:
Yea, But I would rather not waste precious Time on It.
what a character you're.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

what a character you're.
Hehe.

Isn't it part of what makes us "Who" We are? "Character"?
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

So if you are given 100,000 you would gladly give 10% of it to a pastor all in the name of tithe? Meaning if you were given 1 million you would give 100,000 to a pastor?

Wow, I am amazed.
not pastor, to the church
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
RexKex:
Hehe.

Isn't it part of what makes us "Who" We are? "Character"?
. . . . #smiles, yeah it's, it's.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
lifeisabitch:
not pastor, to the church

What's the difference? All the money still goes straight to the pastor and his team of pastors.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Chillext(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Settle my debts
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by cruzita(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
grin I go use am buy squadron .
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by JudgementHammer: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
lifeisabitch:

Worabout u?
30k 4 wardrobe, 10k for savings..ur life is really a biitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by JudgementHammer: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Mologi:
Then you dnt really need 100k.....if these are your plans for the 'money'
No mind am. Na dia type dey make dia fiancee regret spending for them.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by bettercreature(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Chillext:
Settle my debts
I like your mentality,it's very sad most people out there don't like to pay back debt
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Finn081(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Let me get it first then I will decide what to do with it later.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
If I were given 100k! Hmmm I'd add/invest in my business..
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by rawpadgin(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2015
small money
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Chillext(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=bettercreature post=41511795]I like your mentality,it's very sad most people out there don't like to pay back debt [/quot]thanks bro!
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Monalisa185(f): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
RexKex:

hehehehe, this your new year resolution make sense shaaa ooo...buying a new account.... Abi dem ban you ni?
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, this your new year resolution make sense shaaa ooo...buying a new account.... Abi dem ban you ni?
Hehehe.

Change, I was Told, Is Inevitablegrin.
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by IamLucy(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
terminatorrr:

You see it? You are just a pathetic broke hungry fool.lalasticlala You don't even have money for ur tuition fees? But u can come here with ur cheap ass phone and insult people rich enough to pay ur school fees for the rest or ur miserable life.

Come to think of it, It must really suck to be you.... Broke, dumb and ugly!

And pls stop wasting money on education cos it hasn't helped u much, u r no different from the illiterate market women on the streets. You have no manners and your thoughts are very shallow. Ugly fish-brained pauper!

its new year.take a chill pill grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Monalisa185(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
terminatorrr:

You see it? You are just a pathetic broke hungry fool. You don't even have money for ur tuition fees? But u can come here with ur cheap ass phone and insult people rich enough to pay ur school fees for the rest or ur miserable life.

Come to think of it, It must really suck to be you.... Broke, dumb and ugly!

And pls stop wasting money on education cos it hasn't helped u much, u r no different from the illiterate market women on the streets. You have no manners and your thoughts are very shallow. Ugly fish-brained pauper!

hmmmmmm...she must have typed something that drained your bone marrow....P ..buh a word of advice for you tho....this is a faceless forum... you can't go about taking everything someone types here so personal.....like really.....you can't compare one's attitude in real life with her social life...some people just come here to have fun and go about their normal lives in reality...

bottom line: the earlier you stopped taking things too personal here, the better for you....#justsayingtho

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Extra money? Ah Na to send 70k to my sibs for new yr tinz and use d remaining to get drinks for my fridge ... Lobatan!
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by Jayjay0(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

Wow, I am amazed.
The op is very senseless..[sub][/sub]
Re: What Will You Do With A Hundred Thousand Naira If Given Now? by killsmith(f): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Suya 40k....shirt 2k....hanger and starch 8k.....fuel 50k....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife With Three Children Elopes With Lover, Needs Advice. / Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / When karma calls... Has This Ever Happened To You Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.