Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. (1326 Views)

I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life / He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by 21Savagw: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
[b]So My lovely Troublemaker aka my Surest cousin Hit me up. And she was Sobbing, after I consoled her and asked what's wrong she said her BF of 4 years hasn't showed any signs of proposal. She swore he was loyal and loved her but he was still trying to make it in life, He is in Medical school at University of Texas.

She is approaching 29 and wants to tie him down but she feels since he's marrying into a rich and affluent family like mine he wants to get his license as a symbol that he isn't after her money.

Now my cousin is a Nurse and they make over 50g a year also, I have stumbled on some of her stocks and shares in our family business and boy oh boy does she make a lot of money.

I advised her that when next they are having sex she should just lock her legs round him and tie him down with a pregnancy afterall that's a Lil bit of insurance.

What's your opinion on this, does she wait or move on or try and tie him down with a baby because she's really desperate from the look of things and I understand this sort of thing only happens when women are reaching their 30s.

Advice please.
[/b]
Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by ehix89(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Everything is wrong with your advice

1 Like

Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by ahahnow: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please what kind of job do you do that is bringing you 100,000 dollars? Is your place of work hiring? I am interested. I will appreciate it if you recommend me, my brother. God bless you.
Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by drnairalov: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
ahahnow:
Please what kind of job do you do that is bringing you 100,000 dollars? Is your place of work hiring? I am interested. I will appreciate it if you recommend me, my brother. God bless you.

calm ur balls down, notice she aint in Nigeria ,plus she be Nurse,so learn nursing and leave d country
Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by emitheo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Totally wrong advice

1 Like

Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
What kind of advice is this? undecided Are you trying to give the couple stress and wahala? She should talk to her boyfriend about her feelings and if both of them are not on the same page then she should move on wink smiley it's not complicated kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by havocypie: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
He's not ready. She should move on with her life by looking for around. She'll truly find someone else.

But Character can only get a man tied down wit u not pregnancy.
Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by davidif: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2016
21Savagw:
[b]So My lovely Troublemaker aka my Surest cousin Hit me up. And she was Sobbing, after I consoled her and asked what's wrong she said her BF of 4 years hasn't showed any signs of proposal. She swore he was loyal and loved her but he was still trying to make it in life, He is in Medical school at University of Texas.

She is approaching 29 and wants to tie him down but she feels since he's marrying into a rich and affluent family like mine he wants to get his license as a symbol that he isn't after her money.

Now my cousin is a Nurse and they make over 50g a year also, I have stumbled on some of her stocks and shares in our family business and boy oh boy does she make a lot of money.

I advised her that when next they are having sex she should just lock her legs round him and tie him down with a pregnancy afterall that's a Lil bit of insurance.

What's your opinion on this, does she wait or move on or try and tie him down with a baby because she's really desperate from the look of things and I understand this sort of thing only happens when women are reaching their 30s.

Advice please.
[/b]

Wait what?? This has to be one of the most absurd things I have ever read on nairaland. Its so ridiculous to even believe.
Re: I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. by fergieboy: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Vanquay and his numerous I'd.. Well done grin

(1) (Reply)

My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) / What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? / Hey Guys, See The 9 Sexy Things Women Want In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.