Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! (41468 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / ATM Dispenses Fake #1000 Note At Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Leez(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
Good day nairalanders and family, am very sad today 31/12/15.
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Nairalanders, you know how the country is now, everywhere is dry, no money.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
the man selling airtime told me to go and buy fuel with it.
actually, am in a serious delima. Am very broke. how can I tear this money?
Na people they make people wicked oo oo. don't blame people.
pls advice me friends. Allah I just dey cry since today.
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.
happy new year all!!!!!! sobbing.
seun and mods
plssssss create fiction section for all ds superstory ppl pls
mke beta topics dy enta fp
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Congrats for getting double the amount.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
benboa:
send me your accnt details berenabang@gmail.com.... .. use your registered NAIRALAND email.

Cheers
I have sent u a message through email
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by troy9090: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
kissval1388:

bless you too.
bro are you sure u are loyal atal
what of the one DAT made me feel the pain by paying with fake money?
don't u tink its better I give it to another person and d person to another.
by doing so d money will still be in existence till it get to a rich man DAT will trow it in his dustbin.
GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.