Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! (41477 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / ATM Dispenses Fake #1000 Note At Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
slap1:
Tear it and send me your account details. I'm serious.
hmmmmmm I will tear it and send d pics to u sir. account number 0052473220.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by slap1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

hmmmmmm I will year it and send d pics to u. account number 0052473220.

I've replied your email. Which bank is that? Don't send any pictures of the torn money abeg. grin
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lesinho:
YOUR OWN BETTER... I WAS GIVEN 25 PIECES OF THOSE NOTES THE DAY I SOLD MY PHONE TO ADD UP MONEY FOR SKUL FEES. WHEN I GOT HOME, THE FOLLOWING MORNING, I BROUGHT OUT THE MONEY ONLY TO DISCOVER.... I COULDNT HELP BUT JUST SMILED AND BURNT THEM.
Geez!!!!! so my own is better? ThankGod oooo. I will burn the money
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Spybradd: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

swear if u are d one, u will do same.
haba! You had better heed that guy's advice otherwise you will be singing a different music if u are caught with that counterfeit benjamin. Becareful. Tear and throw it away. The Lord will provide

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by lumeneng22: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
ATM " CASHLESS
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by micca: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
boman2014:
eeyahh
let luk of a thing do u no y God do that . It may be a sacrifay on ur head u did nt no
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
i also got one from sterling bank atm last week... the way fake money note is flooding d our currency system is quiet unfortunate
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
slap1:

I've replied your email. Which bank is that? Don't send any pictures of the torn money abeg. grin
lols
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by harry509: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
Good day nairalanders and family, am very sad today 31/12/15.
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Nairalanders, you know how the country is now, everywhere is dry, no money.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
the man selling airtime told me to go and buy fuel with it.
actually, am in a serious delima. Am very broke. how can I tear this money?
Na people they make people wicked oo oo. don't blame people.
pls advice me friends. Allah I just dey cry since today.
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.
happy new year all!!!!!! sobbing.
hmmmmM! My dear I feel ur pains, dis kind period wey nigeria b so. Well jst take hrt okie. God wil provide.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Vivly(f): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
People are very wicked in this world. Each time I go to my grandma's house, she'll show me fake thousands that people have paid her with.
One day, I was with her and this calabar south boy comes and asks to buy the most stupid thing so that I can break the fake one thousand naira note into smaller denominations for him. I just saw his singlet and wondered why he wanted to buy white handkerchief. One look at the money confirmed it was fake. I gave it back to him and told him the money was bad. He didn't even deny it. He just said ok and left. My grandma said I should have shown her the boy first so she'd remember his face. Some people have no fear even for old people.
I don't know how to really explain the process of detecting fake money to her.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Mavrick2012: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I will advice that you do not spend it. Don't make someone else to share the pains of being paid with fake currency note. Be a good Christian and citizen!

God Bless You!
but,how do you know his a "christian"
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by HRich(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.
Report your case to Buhari sir. He's our new judge.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mavrick2012:
but,how do you know his a "christian"
He said it
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by slap1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

lols
Money transferred. Be safe.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Temmytea70(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

Lucky you its 31st December and not 1st January... ... U for just dey collect fake fake money through out the year... .. ......No be me talk am o, na naija mentality be dat
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by standing9(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even , blind man knw dat its fake.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
slap1:

Money transferred. Be safe.
Jesus Christ!!!!!!! so naira land is for real??
so am not chatting with robots since?
pals please help me and thank this brother. he just deposited 2k in to my account.
so people are still good. I will never forget this good deed of yours sir. may almighty God bless you and your family in Jesus name.
missspicy thank you too for telling me to pm him.
one love.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by don4real18(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
iffydave:
See igbese
Make SURE you dnt use to do offering in church

You just gave him a way out
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by don4real18(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Swissheart:
Tear it o.....sometime in 2008 someone came to my mom's shop with a fake 1k note, we discovered after he had left.......... Dad kept it in his folder. Abt 2wks later..... Along Berger isheri road., police officers saw it during a road check....... He paid 1k in tenfold. Won't be your portion in Jesus name. Dispose it asap
So, your Papa na "Johnny just come"... He's supposed to look for a good story to tell them and not pay a dime except you are lying to us all for the sake of commenting
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Swissheart(f): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
don4real18:

So, your Papa na "Johnny just come"... He's supposed to look for a good story to tell them and not pay a dime except you are lying to us all for the sake of commenting
normally I am ought not to respond to your comment but for record...... If a fake note is found in the midst of other original notes, law enforcement agents won't give any problem except that they will get it destroyed immediately but if the fake note is found alone separately then no 'good story' will be tenable. You will hear stuffs like 'OK, you want to go print more abi.

Hope you feel better now but then why would I lie here..... For Grammy award?
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
If u can trace d person dat gave u d money, dat wil b beta, it seems d person may nt knw d money was fake, if nt allow God to judge him, there is no peace for d wicked.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by don4real18(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Swissheart:
where do you live?
Nigeria
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Vikky014(f): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. op u damn hilarious with ur replys

u better go and burn dt thing ooo. dnt evn use it nxt yr

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Donreiy: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
bros. where did u Go that u were given 1k? cos you obviously can't get 1k as change and ATM won't pay u fake too
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Swissheart(f): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
don4real18:
Nigeria
Alright.
Anyways I modified the other.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by boss096(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
its really annoying o... someone paid me with a fake #1000 naira note today. i was counting my money at the end of the day when i discovered it .... i feel like crying self.... 1k nor b joke o. besides i don't know what to do with the money now.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by WhiZTiM(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
bro sorry na. na d gal I wan marry. I love her so much. at least buying ice cream for her tommoro is not a bad thing.
Ok bro... Send me a private mail on Nairaland
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by martphreak(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....come oh my dear nairalanders...who fit tell me wetin dem d buy for 9ja wey na 1k change dem go give u abi we don get 2k currency note neh? Dis dude d job us una d believe am shey?....ah no gree gree dis kin tin...
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Segunlords(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
anyway... 2016 will be different.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
martphreak:
Hmmmmmm.....come oh my dear nairalanders...who fit tell me wetin dem d buy for 9ja wey na 1k change dem go give u abi we don get 2k currency note neh? Dis dude d job us una d believe am shey?....ah no gree gree dis kin tin...
bro I won't beg you to believe me OK?
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by boss096(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
martphreak:
oga them nr fit use 1k buy something from u abi?
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Revolva(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

Guy if dis aboki later find out its fake, he can take d money to there iman or native doctors. I don't want any problem. its better I give it to my fellow Igbo man

Wetin de bring tribe here now an why o u reason like a tribalist.....so u believe...dat someone take a fake money n swear will affect u..if na so why I never die...oya take. Money go report to bank na weda u go see. Money again use...bank will sieze it..n u will be. One dat loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's 53rd Birthday Cake (Photos) / Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders / Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.