Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! (41481 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / ATM Dispenses Fake #1000 Note At Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by SkinnyDude(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
i won't even think twice or waste time before i pass to another person'. especially to these abokki suya sellers.. nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by amdoyin82(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Broke ass! Dis guy is damn broke. Hmmmm!! 1k? Thank u baba.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by yomi007k(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
op cant u remember whr d money came from in order to prevent future occurence?
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Fawklicant: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
But wait a minute..... and this made front page? Lobatan! The gods are truly angry!

I've been paid 5pcs of fake 1000 Naira from a wad of cash alone and they were destroyed at the next bank I took it to 15 mins later. Most of us have lost large sums countless times to fake notes and nobody bitching about it. But you had to open a thread for it. Hmmmmnnnn! Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by missKiffy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

bless you too.
bro are you sure u are loyal atal
what of the one DAT made me feel the pain by paying with fake money?
don't u tink its better I give it to another person and d person to another.
by doing so d money will still be in existence till it get to a rich man DAT will trow it in his dustbin.
Lol cheesy this comment made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Fawklicant: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
amdoyin82:
Broke ass! Dis guy is damn broke. Hmmmm!! 1k? Thank u baba.

And you are who again? Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by gretblue: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
Tell president west germany, he promised to sanitize nigeria
Don't die of Buhariphobia

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by ayusco85(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
Good day nairalanders and family, am very sad today 31/12/15.
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Nairalanders, you know how the country is now, everywhere is dry, no money.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
the man selling airtime told me to go and buy fuel with it.
actually, am in a serious delima. Am very broke. how can I tear this money?
Na people they make people wicked oo oo. don't blame people.
pls advice me friends. Allah I just dey cry since today.
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.
happy new year all!!!!!! sobbing.

guy this ur brokage no get part two o. u sure say the witches for ur village no dey use ur picture fan themselves? one thousand na small change na. throw it away before it land u into a big trouble u will need 10k or higher to solve.

i was once a victim, a bus conductor gave me after i gave him an original 1k note to pay for my bus fare which was 150 to upper iweka bus stop onitsha from asaba, the guy on getting to whr i will drop, said he didnt had change, so he said i shld give him 100 naira instead so he can refund my 1k naira note. i obliged and i didnt knw the 1k note he gave me was fake. he zoomed off and i entered inside the park to peace mass transit cashier to buy ticket to umuahia which was 800 naira. the cashier just looked at me and said this is fake money. before i cld say jack, he had bore several holes on the money before he handed it over to mee. i had to explain to him that i was scammed and showed him plenty 1k notes in my wallet, and told him i am a corp member who has just been swindled of my darling 1k. thats hw i was so sad i had to bring out another 1k to pay for my bus fare to umuahia. so u see, once u are a victim, just learn hw to double check any 1k they give u, in order not to fall victim again............................ #MyFake1KNoteStory

last bullet: hw come u didnt tell us who gave u the fake note?

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by missKiffy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ayo081:
Take it to christ embassy
Good point cheesy
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by DualCore1: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Fawklicant:
But wait a minute..... and this made front page? Lobatan! The gods are truly angry!

I've been paid 5pcs of fake 1000 Naira from a wad of cash alone and they were destroyed at the next bank I took it to 15 mins later. Most of us have lost large sums countless times to fake notes and nobody bitching about it. But you had to open a thread for it. Hmmmmnnnn! Take heart.
Just as Dollar use 290 senior Naira. Na so your bank account (and the value you place on money) fit senior anoda man own. But becareful, Naira fit senior Dollar tomorrow.

You lost a couple of notes in a wad. He lost the only note in his own wad.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nekkysop(f): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

bless you too.
bro are you sure u are loyal atal
what of the one DAT made me feel the pain by paying with fake money?
don't u tink its better I give it to another person and d person to another.
by doing so d money will still be in existence till it get to a rich man DAT will trow it in his dustbin.

U hv already known wot 2 do so y seek 4 advice.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by anishe(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
You can replace it with this N1,000.00
This ain't fake. Don't thank me please. What are Nairalanders for.

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by xMrPx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
1k, and u are lamenting' my guy u stingy die' I pity ur babe ooooo

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by HughWilliams: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

see this guy oo. I should report to Nigeria efcc so DAT dey will arrest me and charge me for producing fake money.
you hate me.

Can you contact me and send me ur phone number or bank account number? I will send you a credit or money equivalent of #500
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Fawklicant: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
hustler86:
So this kind news make FP.. Oluwaseun Osewa 2016 shld be a year of news filtering pls. Thanks in anticipation.

Seconded.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Henovy: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
Tell president west germany, he promised to sanitize nigeria
You sef, you no know say the man na old man? 73 is no joke oo. Abeg lef am jare until somebody as young as Obama comes in 2019 to call the name of madam Germany properly.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by PMONEY6: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Report to the nearest police station grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by judedwriter(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Choi! God punish poverty angry
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Revolva(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oga op if I were u.....just meet abonki. Wey e sell suya....den buy 1k suya...d abonki no go know den ol boy u r free...I did dis na it worked as ATM paid me 1k fake money...one day
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by samdotsam: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Go change am for Bank!
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Fawklicant: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
DualCore1:

Just as Dollar use 290 senior Naira. Na so your bank account (and the value you place on money) fit senior anoda man own. But becareful, Naira fit senior Dollar tomorrow.

You lost a couple of notes in a wad. He lost the only note in his own wad.

Before you misconstrue my post further, my point is why open a thread on such trivialities? And NL mods pushed it to FP? I lost money severally even as a kid and didnt bit.ch about it let alone an adult losing money meant for entertaining his babe tomorrow as he said. Nor be say na feeding money sef. Soon we would start seeing threads like 'which outfit should I wear today, blue jeans or yellow shirt?'
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Go use am buy something in the night preferably suya..but how can someone give you fake money naija people sha

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by yenboy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
Good day nairalanders and family, am very sad today 31/12/15.
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Nairalanders, you know how the country is now, everywhere is dry, no money.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
the man selling airtime told me to go and buy fuel with it.
actually, am in a serious delima. Am very broke. how can I tear this money?
Na people they make people wicked oo oo. don't blame people.
pls advice me friends. Allah I just dey cry since today.
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.
happy new year all!!!!!! sobbing.

Sorry ma brother...... the 1000 Naira note is circulation in virtual all the states of the Federation. Got ma own share of the experience
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by flokii: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
m still looking for that person that'll say... 'go and give it to church as offering'

searching...

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Abudu2000(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
lol,u must be really broke
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by rev2214(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is where the buck stop. Pray for the person not to continue in the deed and tear it. If you don't do it quickly you may delay the blessing on your way. Something good is about to happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Alxmyr(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
If you love yourself, tear it and forget about it.
If you don't, spend it.
You may be lucky not to find yourself behind bars after spending it, Who knows?
But if you do, trust me don't blame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Pejapaul: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Give me let me help u spend it, sorry anyway
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by opey112(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nah buhari cause am.....LOL.....
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by yapapa: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dyla:
shove it up your a*s
u no get sense at all..I swear
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by yapapa: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
NobleAngell:
Sorry dear. I feel your pain but here's what you should do... Save some money and come to EFCC head quarters in Abuja and lay your complaint or better still go to aso rock and alert Baba of the 'Kwarapshan' that u fell victim of. You never know u might be refunded.
u don make sense fr ur mind so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's 53rd Birthday Cake (Photos) / Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders / Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.