Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! (41473 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / ATM Dispenses Fake #1000 Note At Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by tunde1200(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
how i wish i can see u now and give 5h out of the 1k

kissval1388:

Guy I broke to d extent I no fit pay attention again. na im one man come couple fake 1k give me.
the thunder wey go fire d giver still dey iya basira shop dey chop beans and bread.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by cokacoola(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

thank you.
you dey try.
choi, i miss WARRI.!! Just enta any aboki suya joint the one wey busy o for nyt, buy lyk 50#suya and he go gve you 950 change cheesy na wettin their senior broda cause
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by omniwater007: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Next time in order to avoid this kind of situation,just spit at the shining golden logo and try to scratch/extend the bill from that part.If the note is fake,it'll start tearing just like ordinary paper, but if the note is original,it will remain intact.you may consider the practice as dirty but, who cares?we're talking money here!

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by drmikeadams(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
redsconsult:
Use it to buy fuel during fuel scarcity and rushing hour... Thou very bad but I understand ur present predicament..
grin grin..very good advice...?u for still carry original. Notes put am for wallet ,in case e back fire .

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
cokacoola:
choi, i miss WARRI.!! Just enta any aboki suya joint the one wey busy o for nyt, buy lyk 50#suya and he go gve you 950 change cheesy na wettin their senior broda cause
lolssssssssssssss a beg nothing concern baba buhari with dis case
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
omniwater007:
Next time in order to avoid this kind of situation,just spit at the shining golden logo and try to scratch/extend the bill from that part.If the note is fake,it'll start tearing just like ordinary paper, but if the note is original,it will remain intact.you may consider the practice as dirty but, who cares?we're talking money here!
bro thank you very much. Wats my business if it is dirty or not?. even if using poo to wash the money will tell me if it is original, I don't mind buying 100 naira shit everyday if I dey come shop.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kissval1388: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin grin..very good advice...?u for still carry original. Notes put am for wallet ,in case e back fire .
lolsssss bad guys. na Una type buhari dey look for. corruptionists
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
Good day nairalanders and family, am very sad today 31/12/15.
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Nairalanders, you know how the country is now, everywhere is dry, no money.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
the man selling airtime told me to go and buy fuel with it.
actually, am in a serious delima. Am very broke. how can I tear this money?
Na people they make people wicked oo oo. don't blame people.
pls advice me friends. Allah I just dey cry since today.
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.
happy new year all!!!!!! sobbing.

shove it up your a*s
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by opwa4us(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tear it and stop the noise
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
angry
Chimerase:
Use it for burnt offering undecided
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Send me your account number, let me pay u bk.seriously

4 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by hustler86(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
So this kind news make FP.. Oluwaseun Osewa 2016 shld be a year of news filtering pls. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by FisifunKododada: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
cool The person wey pay you no get identity and location? Go jam am collect your real payment joor.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
God is watching our steps but people don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by ta4ba3(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
How is dis a news... u not d first and u won't be d last.. u re in naija get over it
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by witorwitoutyou(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Send me ur number,make I send u airtime of dt 1K

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by DualCore1: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

Oga, what's your NUBAN and phone number.
Let's work out a deal, I'll give you the 1k and 500 airtime and you destroy that fake Naira note thereby overcoming the temptation of keeping it in circulation and creating woes for more people in 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Maybe he didn't even know it was fake. Sad to be cheated but you've to accept it and bear it. Lucky it was just a thousand. What if it was way more than that

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
fuçk d mod DAT banned me for nothing..... Bleep u very much
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by drmikeadams(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

grin grin..baba miss road
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by witorwitoutyou(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
I mean am o,send me ur number,dis my own number 08130630363
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by NobleAngell(f): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sorry dear. I feel your pain but here's what you should do... Save some money and come to EFCC head quarters in Abuja and lay your complaint or better still go to aso rock and alert Baba of the 'Kwarapshan' that u fell victim of. You never know u might be refunded.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by emerged01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Spend it at your own risk
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by benboa(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
send me your accnt details berenabang@gmail.com.... .. use your registered NAIRALAND email.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by kuntash: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:
someone just gave me fake money now, I went to buy airtime with it and the seller refunded the money and told me it was fake.
Am a christian and I know spending this fake money is a sin but why are people so wicked and heartless?
seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 pls help me and move this to FP or you can pay me the 1k and leave the thread here.

It would have been easy to request for your account nos to send you 1000naira at least a good one ...

But what's up with the bolded comment of yours ?
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Chinwem(f): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chimerase:
Use it for burnt offering undecided
Malachi 1:14
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by omoijesa(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Give it 2 lie muhammed coz d nigga is fake himself
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by WhiZTiM(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

real gbese!! and I don plan how I go spend money tomorrow with my babe.

So, you said you are broke... I wanted to ask you for your bank details in private, so that I send you something small in the spirit of Christmas/New Year's eve.... ....but
The bolded, made me resent my decision...

I am open to reverting to my original decision though.
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by francizy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
kissval1388:

OP, I've gotten one fake currency, I did tear it apart.. Check my threads...

Pele tai...
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
If you work in bank, this shouldn't be a new thing to you..
Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Am I the only one here who thinks that money looks very authentic?
OP, I know you're in pain but please the best line of action is to destroy that counterfeit. No rationalization can justify transferring your pain to another. I'm not a religious fellow but I'd say if you believe in a deity or the law of karma then you should burn that currency asap.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! by seangy4konji: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
I really don't know what to at cos sometimes 1k will look like100k for person hands.

I don't use online banking would have credited change for you. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders / Tony Elumelu's 53rd Birthday Cake (Photos) / Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.