Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly (5858 Views)

98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo) / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by francizy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:

Yes??

Check the thread out na, and submit yasef for assessment... cheesy grin
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by flawlesRebirth(f): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
spanks her ass with my bare hands
.HMMM..SEE AS I DE LOOK YOU...?..BY THE TYM I HOLD AND SQWISSS DAT UR "TOMMOS"..NA ONLY GOD GO FIT SAVE U DEN
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.HMMM..SEE AS I DE LOOK YOU...?..BY THE TYM I HOLD AND SQWISSS DAT UR "TOMMOS"..NA ONLY GOD GO FIT SAVE U DEN
cmon gba fuo
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon gba fuo
.(RUBBISH) ..mtwwssshhh
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.WHAT?...DONT EVEN GO DER
oh yea, I'm definitely going there!!! *grabs her ass*
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by Margauxluv(f): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
DoubleChief22:
i have closely look and i have realised that many percent of nairaland gals are very ugly.mostly d ones that form HARD TO GET and speak big big english....mtwwcchhhh.2O16 is coming.u pipo should change..maybe WE guys on here can manage u...hehehehehe...no offence ladies

Modafker. Kill Ya self
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
Eleyi gidi gan oooo
Ni ipari odu nitori olorun
Se nnkan ti o ye ki o fi pari odun ni eyin undecided
Emi rewa ni obinrin
Ti o bari mi self, o ma gbagbe orunko e ni
Happy 2016

Oops! I'm a bit lost. Do you mind interpretinq my Lady
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
klassiquette:

Some people are not talented in comedy and you're one of them.... Guy go back to God and ask him what your talent is cos this poo of a thread ain't funny

hahahahaha
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
I really don't know where OP got the ugly tag from but i doubt that, i've seen and spoken to some beautiful girls from, not beatiful facially, beautiful, fun, cool, naughty, witty.. NL sure has them girls
Re: 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Just thought i ask. Any Nairaland girl living on the island or around here, signify, the night is young, lets have fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / A Letter To All Girls. / God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.