Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman (5818 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / When You Sleep With The Wrong Woman / What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Towncrier007(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Way back I used to get attracted to ladies with good morals and godly background.As a matter of fact these good attitude comes first before any other thing in a woman, and to me a woman no matter how pretty she is, if her attitude stinks I find her very disgusting.
Now I met this girl called Laura who happened to be very endowed with the both stuffs, everyone started calling us kanye and Kim and when we go out her leggings trousers causes so much attention, and stare, the whole attention thing was made blowing. so later on I started observing some strange things about her, she lies about her virginity loss, that is she gave me two different stories about how she lost it. At first she said it was one of her old time boyfriend called Maralo, but later when she was drunk with myself, I had to playfully ask her again she then said sobberly that it was when she was 14 years of age her landlord forced himself on her, I was shocked.
Am this type of a person that doesn't work or react to a single fact, I act the fool then accumulate the facts to make my decision, so I kept my cool, and observed.
I got another observation that she was a bisexual.surprised how I knew? it's simple guys to know a bisexual lady, just make her feel u love it that way, and that you crave for it.then I bet you are true nature will proceed.
Finally she doesn't like the Idea that I am the bread winner of my family, I don't play or joke with my mother and younger siblings, I make sure I train them cause that I feel it's my responsibility as the oldest son without a father, but she hates the idea. when I receive certain contracts money, she will write out her budget in a way that more than half the monies goes in,just for her expensive lifestyle.
Note brothers any woman that doesn't want you to take care of your family is not a wife material.
So I ran off by myself finally before I got my life wrecked all because of a woman.

Thank you all

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Praise the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by makydebbie(f): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Praise the Lord.
halleluyahgrin

2 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Ummmmm....

I'm so curious on how u will know if a person is a bisexual? Unless she gone admit it... Or I wud rather say sexually fluid? cool

1 Like

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by DrRasheed: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice.. Wait...you diddnt mention it ? Did you do it ?
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ummmmm....

I'm so curious on how u will know if a person is a bisexual? Unless she gone admit it... Or I wud rather say sexually fluid? cool

its very simple especially if you were close to some of them...they show admiration to same sex more than a man would do to a lady

2 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2016
carmag:

its very simple especially if you were close to some of them...they show admiration to same sex more than a man would do to a lady

grin oohh I see...
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Thank God for your life, hallelujah somebody [quote][/quote] smiley the lady has plenty baggage
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by feldido(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2016
So after Savoring the Big booty you now Realized you were in for a looong Thing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by femolacqua(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Wise one
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Glassdoll(f): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2016
1. Her vîrginity:
She's lost it, she's lost it. There's no coming back from that. And you should know that some girls like to spice up or change their bad first experiences so as to forget the real experience. She said her landlord raped her...that's the truth (considering the fact that she was drunk when she told u this).

2. Being bisexual.
Guy! There's no girl on earth who don't have a bisexual trait lurking beneath her skin. I am yet to see a girl who'd say that she's never imagined something something with a girl or have kissed a girl. I have kissed a girl and there's nothing in that. You should even be happy that she recognizes that the D is the main thing (not a full lesbian)...so there's no problem here too.

3. Bread winner of the family
First son = responsibilities
First daughter = responsibilities
Bread winner of the family = more responsibilities!
A girl wants her marriage to consist of just herself, her kids and husband. Not brother to the husband, sister, cousin, nephew, far far cousins......shît's just creepy!
As long as she still loves you, you can actually handle this. Balance is the key word. Your family in one hand, she on the other...make her feel like family.

Understood?

3 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2016
hmmmm

One day, you guys will realise that it's not all about big yansh and boobs(that's none of my business thou).

Op, out of your story, the one I don't support is your Family thingy. I personally hate it when a girl is trying to take you away from your family(blood is thicker than water. No guy can come before my family). Any other problem, is nothing to worry about.

I pray you find her

3 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by cindyrocks(f): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2016
I have always said it, it is good to disregard looks while looking for a life partner, but that doesn't mean I will go for Mr. Ibu.

2 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Burgerlomo: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by idu1(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
doesn't mean I will go for Mr. Ibu.
so, what do you mean then?
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
I have always said it, it is good to disregard looks while looking for a life partner, but that doesn't mean I will go for Mr. Ibu.

How will i even know that a girl has good attitude when she's very ugly & not well dressed, I won't even near her to find out. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by luminouz(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
1. Her vîrginity:
She's lost it, she's lost it. There's no coming back from that. And you should know that some girls like to spice up or change their bad first experiences so as to forget the real experience. She said her landlord raped her...that's the truth (considering the fact that she was drunk when she told u this).

2. Being bisexual.
Guy! There's no girl on earth who don't have a bisexual trait lurking beneath her skin. I am yet to see a girl who'd say that she's never imagined something something with a girl or have kissed a girl. I have kissed a girl and there's nothing in that. You should even be happy that she recognizes that the D is the main thing (not a full lesbian)...so there's no problem here too.

A girl wants her marriage to consist of just herself, her kids and husband. Not brother to the husband, sister, cousin, nephew, far far cousins......shît's just creepy!
As long as she still loves you, you can actually handle this. Balance is the key word. Your family in one hand, she on the other...make her feel like family.

Understood?
I agreed to all points xcept number 2....don't generalize!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
Mr ibu ke? Not when u have me babe! lolz
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
1. Her vîrginity:

2. Being bisexual.

Understood?

Stup!d

7 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Opistorincos(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Idydarling(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Glassdoll(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

Stup!d
That's not a problem I can help u with. Yours is inborn smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Glassdoll(f): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2016
luminouz:

I agreed to all points xcept number 2....don't generalize!
Really? That girl's lying to you...sooner or later cheesy
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by luminouz(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
Really? That girl's lying to you...sooner or later cheesy
I don't think so! Not when am d first n only man she has ever known!

2 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by darlingnuel(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2016
It's not really about the looks but knowing who you wanna marry. The beautiful and ugly alike could exhibit monster behavioral traits. Understand who you trying to marry. Imagine her or his reaction under specific scenarios. How would she regard ur family? Can she keep family secrets. Does she have d tendency to divulge family matters to her family members. I've seen where a wife gossips with his husband's family with her siblings. Some girls are monsters. Guys una never see something. Why do most married men don't last long? Average lifespan of husbands are way less than wives'? This isn't unconnected with the fact that bad wife is a husband silent killer. It will baffle you how that once loving girl turns into a nagging monster...
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by tiswell(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
1. Her vîrginity:

2. Being bisexual.

Understood?
Rants of a feminist spotted!

2 Likes

Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by dmola(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Thank God for your life, hallelujah somebody smiley the lady has plenty baggage

hey cute
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Glassdoll(f): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2016
tiswell:
Rants of a feminist spotted!
I might be opinionated but definitely not a feministcheesy

Whenever you see a girl state valid points y'all chalk it up to feminism, that's just lame grin

You have your points, state em. You don't, get out of my lane kiss
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Glassdoll(f): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
luminouz:

I don't think so! Not when am d first n only man she has ever known!
I comment my reserve grin
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
I comment my reserve grin
grin grin grin
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
That's not a problem I can help u with. Yours is inborn smiley

I definitely wouldn't deign to argue with you. Just rereading your post exemplifies how inherent it is in you.
Re: How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman by Headlesschicken(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Tnk God 4yuh life....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos / Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits / I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.