Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay (4221 Views)

An Open Letter To “Mr Ikemba” / An Open Invitation To Writers / An Open Sent-off Letter To 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello, 2016, It's me
Welcome to the land, I hail and greet
Today is ur day, enjoy the best of things, choose and pick
Join the euphoric floor, dance as they watch u, nae nae and whip
Buh I'd rather you didn't get too much into it, the outcome might be bitter and sweet
Needed to manoeuvre this to u before u get carried away with foods and drinks
It's a write-up from me, coupled with some words from the street
Cos u are not here to get celebrated all through, u gotta meet my needs

Once again, Welcome, I really love u, No Homo
I just felt like giving u d map to d route u are meant to follow
2015 came and gone, its not-so-favorable regime was somtin like a slow-mo
He failed to fulfil my expectations, he didn't even win me a Maggi promo
Even though he gave me no sorrow
And he gave me chops, too much for me to swallow
But I gave him much more instructions, the late gee refused to follow
Now as you can see, its last name is YOLO

M not here to spit no "New Year New Me" rubbish
Cos I wouldn't wait for u before I handle my bad manners and cub it
M here to give u some real instructions, no bargaining,so u need not to price it
Whether it will be hard for u to accomplish I care not, u gotta survive it
M talking bou fulfillment here, I don't need a promise
Plus I need everything really fast, I don't want you to be sluggish
"I've given u power over all other things", , God knows bou this, as the bible stated it
So better calm ur nerves and listen to the holy word now, in order not to get punished

To start with, I don't like how my life is dusted, pick it up and polish
And all dis mofos keeping track of me, face them all and get them running
Anytin hindering my shine in this land, call it up and get it banished
And talking bou my glory, the pillars need erecting
This ur regime, I don't think I need to remind u that no harm must befall me
Talking bou finances, the message is all conveyed in the song "The Money"
Talking about emotions, Dah gal of my dream, touch her heart and let her come back and knee before me
I want all gossips and interviews to be about I/Eye, that's when conversations are optic
When it comes to Karishikas, I might fall for dea sexiness and not treat dem with negligence, just save me from pestilence , garrit?
And talking about that guy they call MaLiveLiHood, he must deliver, somtin with gold-plate, almost everyweek.

See I dont really care bou pastors buying private jets
Cos if I do the same, I think it's d same effect
And this shouldn't be too tedious, not even a drop of sweat
This is just a to-do-map, even though it sounds like a threat
M not doing this just to get my literary appetite whet
I write this with a heavy heart so ur matter will nt be like that of 2015, avoid the same regret
You will be very obedient, u av no choice, I stake, No Nairabet
And if anyone questions you in the process of fulfillment, act according to words, USE YOUR HEAD

"Poverty and death will never free the land", that's a fact I should say
So all accusations as regards that won't be pointed at u, u wont be blamed
Buh pay attention very well and look at me and my people, we were never meant to be slayed
Keep us alive vis-a-vis balling hard, even if we pass our boundaries and go astray
Tell death and its synonyms that our area is better left as grey
Tell happiness and joy to always come and make our days
Tell blessings to get glued to us, even if we spend like Jagaban, like go to d market and spray
A word is enough for the wise, 2016, u had better obey

Now unto the last bullet
Weird MC promised to drop a track with 2015 but he/she didn't, who cares?
Kiss Daniel rose to fame, with the help of 2015,is he the best?
2015 was partial or it wasn't? We are confused, the past is gone, now you are next
I will advise you don't jump into actions, Just read and fulfil my own booklet
Den listen to dos at d top for further instructions, a man that knows how to famz his God/gods will surely be blessed
Not a man that drinks bullet all day nd ends up in the night with strange naked women
Or a man that is always getting high in a shrine as if he was a dope Fela, who else?
I think I'm done, go ahead and celebrate with your people, I need to get some rest.

2016 Must Obey, #Fattkay

YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE An Open Sent-off Letter To 2015 By FATTBABAKAY

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Fynestboi: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Oshey...lalasticlala
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by drberry(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice writeup op. Although I don't fully comprehend the piece, I still like it. The abstract writing in literature just turns me on though I could never venture into it. Keep it up and Have a blessed New Year.
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by endtimesblog: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by coalcoal1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't really get it..

anyone with me?
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by sheddo619(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fynestboi:
undecided
ah oga even u, sha do modify d post e dn reach headquarters
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
which day will i be the first to comment?
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by laurel03(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Focus everyday don't wait for any new year resolution....
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Wizdray: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Summary please
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Lasgidy1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Odekku: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Baba you too good... I always love reading your piece. You inspired me last year and you have continued this year
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by drberry(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
coalcoal1:
I don't really get it..

anyone with me?
You are not aloneee. ... I am here with youuu ... grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Omotayor123(f): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016 shall favor us!
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Phoenix001(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016 shall be a fulfilling year for us all
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Odekku:
Baba you too good... I always love reading your piece. You inspired me last year and you have continued this year
Wo... Thanks boss
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
coalcoal1:
I don't really get it..

anyone with me?

read, read and read again grin grin grin
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
drberry:
Nice writeup op. Although I don't fully comprehend the piece, I still like it. The abstract writing in literature just turns me on though I could never venture into it. Keep it up and Have a blessed New Year.
Thanks boosss

1 Like

Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
laurel03:
Focus everyday don't wait for any new year resolution....
Tell em
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wizdray:
Summary please
2016 must obey....buh u must tell it wot u want
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Fynestboi: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
sheddo619:
ah oga even u, sha do modify d post e dn reach headquarters

wink I no need edit I dey on like that.
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Aminat508(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fynestboi:

wink I no need edit I dey on like that.
undecided angry
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Fynestboi: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by Ifyx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm & it made front page angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by xender(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
y no 1 comment again ??

if na tonto open yanch naw......

see d time difference between d person above and me.
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
xender:
y no 1 comment again ??

if na tonto open yanch naw......

see d time difference between d person above and me.
lol
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by ProfJournalism(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice and Wonderful Piece!!
It's Awesome!
Both the Ryhmes and all that!
I only wish you wrote based on 'ALL' instead of Being 'PERSONAL' in your quest for greatness in 2016.
But, It was all Good!, You tried!
Are You a Writer like me?
Re: An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay by fattbabakay(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
ProfJournalism:
Nice and Wonderful Piece!!
It's Awesome!
Both the Ryhmes and all that!
I only wish you wrote based on 'ALL' instead of Being 'PERSONAL' in your quest for greatness in 2016.
But, It was all Good!, You tried!
Are You a Writer like me?
Ya sure...m a writer..wanna hookup??

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Collection Of Love Poems / The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) / HUSTLE - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.