Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

It's 2016 Already In Some Countries - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's 2016 Already In Some Countries (4586 Views)

Mehn!!! It's 2016 And Trust Me Girls Ain't Smillling.....#WasteHisTime2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

That you are a predator. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol how can you believe a small girl like me is a predator ?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol how can you believe a small girl like me is a predator ?
Is a supposed small girl trying to dribble around my head?
So I could have been a prey embarassed
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

Is a supposed small girl trying to dribble around my head?
So I could have been a prey embarassed

Awh dribble around your head :O I would never shocked
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Awh dribble around your head :O I would never shocked

Really? You just talked about not being a cheap predator. A predator with a class I guess.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Oh yes it does. Baby steps. You always need to be careful. Jumping too quickly into the post mortem process may lead to getting caught. And we don't want that. It's a very slow process and perfection is key. It's very gratifying to be the very best. I always like to please Ben and Jerry to ultimate satisfaction.

Well. It's a working progress. Most importantly I make sure I leave no traces afterwards. I like to leave a complete clean slate. I hear some people don't.

Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. I do have feelings I'm not a robot. Well it's not impossible. I've done it a lot. I don't know. I guess it's easier for me like that. I think my first victim has affected how I treat the rest. It's quite unfortunate really. I just won't settle for mediocre.

Okay, but you need to understand that it reaches a point in time when the predator feels a strong need to act out these fantasies. A time when the outlets the predator uses in curbing the desire to act out these fantasies no longer feels sufficient and satisfying.

And with the influence of certain emotional or psychological triggers, that may or may not be in play at that point in time, and with the possibility of the availability a prey, the predator feels a strong compulsion to just make that leap from fantasy to reality.

In such cases, the kind of victim would no longer be the predator's primary concern. Every other thing becomes secondary, except the act itself.

And with a predator like yourself who has engaged in the kill few times already, even if you find the prey or victim to be mediocre or not up to standard, trust me, it would be impossible to resist.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Anyways I've never had any interaction with a predator like myself. I usually am fine with giving. I think my expectations have not allowed me to take so I don't get disappointed. Nevertheless I have just as much fun.
This your M. O reminds me of someone. But at one time she became the hunted in a split second.
So has there ever been a situation where your prey became the incredible hulk and went for the 'killing' or 'is it post mortem' hope you get my drift? Hence that subject is a touchy one.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

Okay, but you need to understand that it reaches a point in time when the predator feels a strong need to act out these fantasies. A time when the outlets the predator uses in curbing the desire to act out these fantasies no longer feels sufficient and satisfying.

And with the influence of certain emotional or psychological triggers, that may or may not be in play at that point in time, and with the possibility of the availability a prey, the predator feels a strong compulsion to just make that leap from fantasy to reality.

In such cases, the kind of victim would no longer be the predator's primary concern. Every other thing becomes secondary, except the act itself.

And with a predator like yourself who has engaged in the kill few times already, even if you find the prey or victim to be mediocre or not up to standard, trust me, it would be impossible to resist.

Lol. Are you the predator or am I the predator ?

I've only stayed in the killing zone for so long because I know what I want. Yes it's hard to resist but I do it. I always make sure there's precautions to ensure my ability to walk (sometimes run) away.

I'm very very very careful. Being sloppy and always following fantasies can get one in trouble. I'll only completely let go when I find my perfect victim. The one whose flaws are perfect for me. I'll be patient until that comes and I'll enjoy the kill for now. Because I will not be disappointed. I deserve so much better. But you're correct I'm often very dissatisfied with my killings alone and I feel like just going for it. But I know what I want and it's not average.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

This your M. O reminds me of someone. But at one time she became the hunted in a split second.
So has there ever been a situation where your prey became the incredible hulk and went for the 'killing' or 'is it post mortem' hope you get my drift? Hence that subject is a touchy one.

Eh shocked Incredible Hulk ke shocked

Ehm. It's a bit complicated the answer to that question... I catch your drift though tongue
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Eh shocked Incredible Hulk ke shocked

Ehm. It's a bit complicated the answer to that question... I catch your drift though tongue
How do we un-complicate it?
There I was thinking you are the carefree type.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

How do we un-complicate it?
There I was thinking you are the carefree type.

Lol I am carefree am I not ?

Ehm. When you say go for the killing it sounds very aggressive. Is it meant to be aggressive ?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol I am carefree am I not ?
Perhaps selectively after considering your options.

Ehm. When you say go for the killing it sounds very aggressive. Is it meant to be aggressive ?
Nope.
I am saying if your prey decides to go beyond your established red line. But I believe you already answered that.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

Perhaps selectively after considering your options.

Nope.
I am saying if your prey decides to go beyond your established red line. But I believe you already answered that.

Perhaps.

What answer did I give ?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Perhaps.

What answer did I give ?
Perhaps? You should be sure of yourself na cheesy
" I always make sure there are precautions for me to walk(sometimes run)away".. Isn't that an answer?
Btw, what makes a perfect victim, one so qualified?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

Perhaps? You should be sure of yourself na cheesy
" I always make sure there are precautions for me to walk(sometimes run)away".. Isn't that an answer?
Btw, what makes a perfect victim, one so qualified?

Lol when I find him I'll tell you tongue
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol when I find him I'll tell you tongue
How do you know I do not suffice?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

How do you know I do not suffice?

Lol I never said you didn't
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol I never said you didn't
Ok here is a random question. What led to the break up of 20 months of relationship?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

Ok here is a random question. What led to the break up of 20 months of relationship?

Ehm. It became very dangerous. It a bit complicated to be honest.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Ehm. It became very dangerous. It a bit complicated to be honest.
Isn't it always complicated.: P
You mean like bombs over syria dangerous? shocked
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

Isn't it always complicated.: P
You mean like bombs over syria dangerous? shocked

Lol sigh. Well simple will be boring so I don't mind complicated sometimes.

Ehm not exactly. More like going to court and jail dangerous.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol sigh. Well simple will be boring so I don't mind complicated sometimes.
Ok.

Ehm not exactly. More like going to court and jail dangerous.
It must be quite serious for you not to see that humor tongue
I will like to hear the details of that gist tho.
Privately I guess.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

Ok.

It must be quite serious for you not to see that humor tongue
I will like to hear the details of that gist tho.
Privately I guess.

Not much of a gist.

Do you watch Sherlock!!!!!?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Not much of a gist.

Do you watch Sherlock!!!!!?
Why don't I be the judge of that? tongue

I don't. May check it out.
I preferred the movies acted by Robert Downer Jr, it was set in the time he existed.
I believe Elementary is the American version.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2016
blublahd:

Why don't I be the judge of that? tongue

I don't. May check it out.
I preferred the movies acted by Robert Downer Jr, it was set in the time he existed.
I believe Elementary is the American version.

It's not as good. Sherlock is ALOT better.

Lol Robert Downey Jr is bae. I actually love him. Shame he's meant to be such a dickhead in person...
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

It's not as good. Sherlock is ALOT better.

Lol Robert Downey Jr is bae. I actually love him. Shame he's meant to be such a dickhead in person...
For real? I would never have thought that of him. Bae cause of his looks right? tongue

Alright, I would see if it can intrigue as much.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
blublahd:

For real? I would never have thought that of him. Bae cause of his looks right? tongue

Alright, I would see if it can intrigue as much.

Lol yes... But his Tony Stark character too. God! He's so hot tongue yeah he's meant to be very very full of himself.

Do! That would be great!
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Lol yes... But his Tony Stark character too. God! He's so hot tongue yeah he's meant to be very very full of himself.
I still don't see why a guy should be full of himself cause of his looks. Rather shallow to me.
Almost everyone likes Tony Stark.

Do! That would be great!
I think you are somewhat of a sapiosexual.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
blublahd:

I still don't see why a guy should be full of himself cause of his looks. Rather shallow to me.
Almost everyone likes Tony Stark.

I think you are somewhat of a sapiosexual.

Mhm I don't think it's cause of his looks. I think it's cause he knows he can do what he wants. And he's very valuable ( as in no one can play tony stark like he does) he's demanding so much for the avengers movie.

Sapiosexual. Why do you assume so ?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Mhm I don't think it's cause of his looks. I think it's cause he knows he can do what he wants. And he's very valuable ( as in no one can play tony stark like he does) he's demanding so much for the avengers movie.
In the context you wrote, I thought you meant his looks.
Yeah, I read so too.

Sapiosexual. Why do you assume so ?
I don't mean exactly one but to some extent.
Your interests in certain things led me to think so..
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
blublahd:

In the context you wrote, I thought you meant his looks.
Yeah, I read so too.

I don't mean exactly one but to some extent.
Your interests in certain things led me to think so..

Certain things like what shocked lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Ladies Only (pics) / Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit / Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.