Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

It's 2016 Already In Some Countries - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's 2016 Already In Some Countries (4584 Views)

Mehn!!! It's 2016 And Trust Me Girls Ain't Smillling.....#WasteHisTime2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

Well no one enjoys being eaten up to the point where there isn't life in their bodies and they are no more.

How do you expect them to complain, when you eat them with those lips of yours?

Of course. That's the best part of being eaten. Or eating. Watching your victims life leave their body. Feeling them squirm and plead. There's no greater pleasure. You don't want them to be able to tell people. I'm too young to be punished.

Well it's no one's loss then. If no one is complaining.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Of course. That's the best part of being eaten. Or eating. Watching your victims life leave their body. Feeling them squirm and plead. There's no greater pleasure. You don't want them to be able to tell people. I'm too young to be punished.

Well it's no one's loss then. If no one is complaining.

Great!

So, do you have any post-eating ritual? I mean, for someone as sick and twisted as you, the whole gratification doesn't just end with the eating, does it? What else do you do, post mortem?

And how is it you have managed to evade detection and capture? You must really be a pro at this.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by firstking01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:
Well you're meant to have a kiss on New Years but I'm probably going to be in bed. With a tub of Ben and Jerry's and Netflix.
oh sweethrt, i tot ur a scholar of d bible...nw, in d jewish tradition, there'sa time of d month dey call passover...also, in d old testament, there's a month dey call d month of urim or twilight, infact dey have so many days dey keep aside as a special day to wear sackclothes, wail, and be in a sober mood, just to appreciate God for His mercies....that doesn't mean dey dnt go to d synagogue every week to hear d chief priest read d law to their hearing...wat am i tryna say?,,,God will always hallow that special time u bring out for Him, aside frm going to church everydae...therefore, i beseech u MyMain to forfeit ur bed and warreva and go and tankGod specially dis nyt in church, dnt tell me u can do it in ur house cos d bible says...do nt underlook d gathering of d brethren...hebrews 10:24...
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

Great!

So, do you have any post-eating ritual? I mean, for someone as sick and twisted as you, the whole gratification doesn't just end with the eating, does it? What else do you do, post mortem?

And how is it you have managed to evade detection and capture? You must really be a pro at this.

Oh yes it does. Baby steps. You always need to be careful. Jumping too quickly into the post mortem process may lead to getting caught. And we don't want that. It's a very slow process and perfection is key. It's very gratifying to be the very best. I always like to please Ben and Jerry to ultimate satisfaction.

Well. It's a working progress. Most importantly I make sure I leave no traces afterwards. I like to leave a complete clean slate. I hear some people don't.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by luvguy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Aha I'm sorry love sad. Don't leave me all unsatisfied and desperate cry
Ladies!
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Eh? Oh. Well thats you! Technically it's a normal day in God's eyes. New year is simply man made. So technically you should spending everyday with the Lord.

What could be more absolute?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
luvguy:
Ladies!

Mhm?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Oh yes it does. Baby steps. You always need to be careful. Jumping too quickly into the post mortem process may lead to getting caught. And we don't want that. It's a very slow process and perfection is key. It's very gratifying to be the very best. I always like to please Ben and Jerry to ultimate satisfaction.

Well. It's a working progress. Most importantly I make sure I leave no traces afterwards. I like to leave a complete clean slate. I hear some people don't.

So you haven't tried any post-mortem activity? And here I was thinking you were baddass. I mean, with your high victim count and all. I am quite disappointed I must say. I expected more from you.

But you do fantasize about the post mortem rituals right? With people like you, the whole gratification never ends with the kill. The fantasy that drives the action is always refined after every kill, and it breeds more fantasies. So it's more like a continuous evolution of the fantasy.

So, has there been a time when either Ben or Jerry tried to eat you, I mean, definitely you must have come across a sicko just as twisted as yourself, who wanted to do to you what you did to others, right?

Yes, not everyone leaves a complete slate, you'd have to be skilled to.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by fbtowner(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abeg Decker and Yourmain make una continue this. Poem abii na dialogue or whatever. Continue pls I'm learning. grin
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

So you haven't tried any post-mortem activity? And here I was thinking you were baddass. I mean, with your high victim count and all. I am quite disappointed I must say. I expected more from you.

But you do fantasize about the post mortem rituals right? With people like you, the whole gratification never ends with the kill. The fantasy that drives the action is always refined after every kill, and it breeds more fantasies and refines and reforms the former ones. So it's more like a continuous evolution of the fantasy.

So, has there been a time when either Ben or Jerry tried to eat you, I mean, definitely you must have come across a sicko just as twisted as yourself, who wanted to do to you what you did to others, right?

Yes, not everyone leaves a complete slate, you'd have to be skilled to.

I never claimed to have a high victim count lol. I just feel any post mortem activity will take time. And I'd prefer if I had a very very very skilled victim. As much as it pleases me to pleasure him I wouldn't want to be disappointed myself.

I often think about it. There's lots of post mortem activities I'd love to indulge in. But I wouldn't want to just do them. That's boring. I'd need them to be of most extreme gratification. Often people like myself get boring and just perform rituals on anyone they see fit. But no. That makes for a very boring ordinary ordeal. I need something amazing.

Lol. Decker, how can ice cream try to eat me ?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
fbtowner:
Abeg Decker and Yourmain make una continue this. Poem abii na dialogue or whatever. Continue pls I'm learning. grin

What are we doing oo
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by fbtowner(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

What are we doing oo
I don't know what its called. You please tell me
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

What could be more absolute?

It's perfect the way it is. It's just man made. So it honestly doesn't make a difference when I choose to spend the day.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

It's perfect the way it is. It's just man made. So it honestly doesn't make a difference when I choose to spend the day.

Hm!
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I never claimed to have a high victim count lol. I just feel any post mortem activity will take time. And I'd prefer if I had a very very very skilled victim. As much as it pleases me to pleasure him I wouldn't want to be disappointed myself.

I often think about it. There's lots of post mortem activities I'd love to indulge in. But I wouldn't want to just do them. That's boring. I'd need them to be of most extreme gratification. Often people like myself get boring and just perform rituals on anyone they see fit. But no. That makes for a very boring ordinary ordeal. I need something amazing.

Lol. Decker, how can ice cream try to eat me ?

How do you intend to know if a victim is skilled prior to the post mortem activity? Is that even possible? You'd have to engage in the post mortem exercise with him in order to find out.

You know, from what I have learned about twisted people like you, in the course of trying to live out your fantasies, you'd have to start from the less extreme forms of gratification and then you slowly evolve into more extreme methods, and as you progress through the course of your sick journey, you learn along the way what actually ticks the fantasy and what doesn't.

Lol. Yourmain, how can you please Ice cream?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
oh sweethrt, i tot ur a scholar of d bible...nw, in d jewish tradition, there'sa time of d month dey call passover...also, in d old testament, there's a month dey call d month of urim or twilight, infact dey have so many days dey keep aside as a special day to wear sackclothes, wail, and be in a sober mood, just to appreciate God for His mercies....that doesn't mean dey dnt go to d synagogue every week to hear d chief priest read d law to their hearing...wat am i tryna say?,,,God will always hallow that special time u bring out for Him, aside frm going to church everydae...therefore, i beseech u MyMain to forfeit ur bed and warreva and go and tankGod specially dis nyt in church, dnt tell me u can do it in ur house cos d bible says...do nt underlook d gathering of d brethren...hebrews 10:24...

Okay. What's the difference between tonight and last Wednesdays night.

Years and all that were all made up. It's just a way to calculate time. I'm pretty sure today isn't the 364th day the earth has rotated as it went around the sun. And even if it was, what's the difference between that and yesterday when the exact same thing happened?

So I could carve out special time next week. The earth will still be rotating as it revolves the sun.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Decker:

How do you intend to know if a victim is skilled prior to the post mortem activity? Is that even possible? You'd have to engage in the post mortem exercise with him in order to find out.

You know, from what I have learned about twisted people like you, in the course of trying to live out your fantasies, you'd have to start from the less extreme forms of gratification and then you slowly evolve into more extreme methods, and as you progress through the course of your sick journey, you learn along the way what actually ticks the fantasy and what doesn't.

Lol. Yourmain, how can you please Ice cream?

You'd know. You watch your victim. You study them. Picking random people makes for a boring prey. Sometimes chase is where the funs at.

Mhm. Maybe sometimes. Occasionally you might see other people and their prey and just get excited. Then you know. But learning along the way is fun too. But its nice to have select taste. You don't want to be a cheap predator.

I was talking about eating my boyfriends. Ben and jerrys is ice cream. As I've made very clear.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by firstking01(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Okay. What's the difference between tonight and last Wednesdays night.

Years and all that were all made up. It's just a way to calculate time. I'm pretty sure today isn't the 364th day the earth has rotated as it went around the sun. And even if it was, what's the difference between that and yesterday when the exact same thing happened?

So I could carve out special time next week. The earth will still be rotating as it revolves the sun.
my dear, ur being too sentimental and psycological, ur sounding dis way cos u 've embibed d culture of d white, hence ur nt in nigeria, if u where in nigeria, u won't be sounding dis way...d westerners lives their lives on d scriptures dat says...give to cesar wat is cesar's, and to God wat is God's...i 've told u wats obtainable frm d bible, i'd urge u to believe it and run with it...my submission...people wud always try to wanna balance d scriptures with their life, even wen dey knw d truth...
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2016
firstking01:
my dear, ur being too sentimental and psycological, ur sounding dis way cos u 've embibed d culture of d white, hence ur nt in nigeria, if u where in nigeria, u won't be sounding dis way...d westerners lives their lives on d scriptures dat says...give to cesar wat is cesar's, and to God wat is God's...i 've told u wats obtainable frm d bible, i'd urge u to believe it and run with it...my submission...people wud always try to wanna balance d scriptures with their life, even wen dey knw d truth...

Lol what truth ?

So you think there's honestly a difference between today and yesterday ?
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

You'd know. You watch your victim. You study them. Picking random people makes for a boring prey. Sometimes chase is where the funs at.

Mhm. Maybe sometimes. Occasionally you might see other people and their prey and just get excited. Then you know. But learning along the way is fun too. But its nice to have select taste. You don't want to be a cheap predator.

I was talking about eating my boyfriends. Ben and jerrys is ice cream. As I've made very clear.

You should know that the activity itself is always different from the fantasy. Most times, if not always, the acting out of the fantasy doesn't live up to the individuals expectation, and the gratification derived is never as the individual imagined. So there is always an overlap of a conscious and unconscious need to replay and recreate this fantasy through a continuous process of acting it out with different victims, but this never ultimately leads to the fulfillment of that fantasy, but only a gradual refinement of the fantasy and it's gradual development into a more extreme kind.

You can study, stalk and watch the victim, but it's all still part of the fantasy. You want the perfect victim, but there is actually no such thing as perfect victim. You might think you have found the perfect victim, but during the process of acting out these fantasies with the victim, you'd discover that your expectation outweighed the final outcome.

In some cases during experimenting with other victims, you might discover that someone who wasn't even your taste, or who didn't fit your criteria for ideal or perfect victim, turned out to be the one with which you obtained a higher form of gratification from.

So you can't really say.

I knew Ben and Jerry was an Ice cream.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

You have to understand that the activity itself is always different from the fantasy. Most times, if not always, the acting out of the fantasy doesn't live up to the individuals expectation, and the gratification derived is never as the individual imagined. So there is always an overlap of a conscious and unconscious need to replay and recreate this fantasy through a continuous process of acting it out with different victims, but this never ultimately leads to the fulfillment of that fantasy, but only a gradual refinement of the fantasy and it's gradual development into a more extreme kind.

You can study, stalk and watch the victim, but it's all still part of the fantasy. You want the perfect victim, but there is actually no such thing as perfect victim. You might think you have found the perfect victim, but during the process of acting out these fantasies with the victim, you'd discover that your expectation outweighed the final outcome.

In some cases during experimenting with other victims, you might discover that someone who wasn't even your taste, or who didn't fit your criteria for ideal or perfect victim, turned out to be the one with which you obtained a higher form of gratification from.

So you can't really say.

I knew Ben and Jerry was an Ice cream.

I agree! That's really true. I'll see Anyways.

I just don't want a overrated experience. Else I'd be very annoyed. I don't mind how crazy it would be as long as it's amazing. I'm very easily excited and I don't want to be disappointed. I fear I will be to be honest. It's only fair. I've only ever made sure all my victims were happy with their treatment. And I don't ask for much in return because I'm usually able to control myself.

Anyways I've never had any interaction with a predator like myself. I usually am fine with giving. I think my expectations have not allowed me to take so I don't get disappointed. Nevertheless I have just as much fun.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by firstking01(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol what truth ?

So you think there's honestly a difference between today and yesterday ?
jesus...ur disapointing me with dis question honey, y naw?....owk, leme just give u one mundane diff between todae and tomorrow...today has come to give birth, while tomorrow is pregnantcheesy, dats just one of d numerous differences...by d way, hapi nu yrcheesy
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

I just don't want a overrated experience. Else I'd be very annoyed. I don't mind how crazy it would be as long as it's amazing. I'm very easily excited and I don't want to be disappointed. I fear I will be to be honest. It's only fair. I've only ever made sure all my victims were happy with their treatment. And I don't ask for much in return because I'm usually able to control myself.

Anyways I've never had any interaction with a predator like myself. I usually am fine with giving. I think my expectations have not allowed me to take so I don't get disappointed. Nevertheless I have just as much fun.

Just a thin line separates the killing and the postmortem experience. So I am quite amazed that you some how still managed to stop at just the killing. That's a load of self control from both you and the victim.

But then again, It still begs the question of whether you shared any sort of connection with the victim, prior to the activity. And by connection, I mean feelings such as love and affection, intertwined with sexual attraction.
Because if you shared this connection with the victim, it would be nearly impossible to not engage in the later.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

Just a thin line separates the killing and the postmortem experience. So I am quite amazed that you some how still managed to stop at just the killing. That's a load of self control from both you and the victim.

But then again, It still begs the question of whether you shared any sort of connection with the victim, prior to the activity. And by connection, I mean feelings such as love and affection, intertwined with sexual attraction.
Because if you shared this connection with the victim, it would be nearly impossible to not engage in the later.

Lol. I do have feelings I'm not a robot. Well it's not impossible. I've done it a lot. I don't know. I guess it's easier for me like that. I think my first victim has affected how I treat the rest. It's quite unfortunate really. I just won't settle for mediocre.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2016
firstking01:
jesus...ur disapointing me with dis question honey, y naw?....owk, leme just give u one mundane diff between todae and tomorrow...today has come to give birth, while tomorrow is pregnantcheesy, dats just one of d numerous differences...by d way, hapi nu yrcheesy

I meant December 31st and January 1st. There is no difference. Thank you! And you too!
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by firstking01(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

I meant December 31st and January 1st. There is no difference. Thank you! And you too!
hehehehe...MyMainwink
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by tpiar: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2016
True

@ topic.
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Pls Decker and Yourmain do d needful. Pm urslfs, move ur chat 2a beta private place
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

shocked

Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2016
blublahd:

shocked

What happened shocked
Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. I do have feelings I'm not a robot. Well it's not impossible. I've done it a lot. I don't know. I guess it's easier for me like that. I think my first victim has affected how I treat the rest. It's quite unfortunate really. I just won't settle for mediocre.

Re: It's 2016 Already In Some Countries by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

What happened shocked
That you are a predator. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.