Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Paid His Taxi Fare. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Paid His Taxi Fare. (4203 Views)

“dated Him For 6 Years, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees. Next Week, He’s Married / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
20bc:
[s]Op you are so useless that if your mother had know you would turn out like this she would have abandoned you at birth....[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Seamareggae(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:
was in the taxi today with this dude who was obviously trying to show off his phones and was making some calls. He was trying to impress me buh i just put up a straight face.

when I got down, I paid my fare and ask the driver to deduct his and give him the change.

he was protesting against it, I just ignored him and cross the road.

dahs all.

thought I share it with you guys.
U need deliverance shaa.. Happy new year
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by xtervaganza(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why are peeps here insulting her? Of course she liked the guy and thought he would make a move but still no reason to insult her. She's a good girl
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mommysgirl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

tanx Sweedy.
we can b frds.
Yes ma'am smiley
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by 20bc(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

She is becoming very stup!d, someone had to tell her the truth... lipsrsealed
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
hahahahaha.
omo, someone wants to die on top my matter.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:
hahahahaha.

omo, someone wants to die on top my matter.

Look at how you set all your bearing, thought path and every instinctive sense of reasoning in your brain towards focusing on random guys and not on your journey through life. Really, some animals are more equal than others. And if you were a player on a chess board, you'd be a pawn on the front row. Brain-dead animal.

1 Like

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
dear president. pls implement the 5k allawee. hunger is acutely dealing with some jobless youth.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by coolh3ad(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:

instincts.

instincts??..why didnt that same instincts tell you he was just trying to make a call...
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
happy new year to all my haters.

A jolly jolly new year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom / DESÑAT Is Bae / She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.