Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Often Can One Make Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Can One Make Love? (4252 Views)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can One Make Love By Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2006
Hmmm, but dont u think too much of sex will make them not to value them self anymore?
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by marlet01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2006
once in a month is ok,
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by marlet01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2006
i think doing it all the time could just deform yourself both physically and within your body.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2006
deform
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by marlet01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2006
con't you know?
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2006
i dont have a clue
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by waffistyle(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
no strict schedule, but dont over stress yourself, if it is comfortable for you daily, then it is cool, whn i was younger in my early 20s, i de do like 3-4 shots daily,then i was an under-graduate, the body de hot, but now at best 2shots 3 times a week,, other things bother me now, sex is no more one of the major wahala, we don do retire.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2006
u mean am cheesy
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by ucheuche1(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2006
u fit Bleep until u drop dead . na ur body go tell u.if u fit hold body, make u dey Bleep dey go o jare
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by ucheuche1(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2006
u fit bang until u drop dead, wetin concern me?
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by angeltolly(f): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2006
Sex outside marriage is a sin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2006
you should do it when you feel like. if you feel like doing it every minute well good luck
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by frankiriri(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2006
Once 3 times daily grin grin grin

Im serious o.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by edmondo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2006
sex no get time table,u make love as long as ur system demand 4 it, i once av a girfrnd then dat i refused to make love to her,she refer to make as a boy at times toothless bulldog not until the day i hav to do dat thin.so guy make u no starve ur girl wit dat thin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by haywhy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2006
Whateva pleases u & ur partner/s in as much ur not making war after all condoms r cheaper than guns grin But it could show how strong & healthy u r so just do it grin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2006
but you will loose weight if you do it a lot. if you do it too much you go lose blood
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Busta(f): 2:34am On Nov 10, 2006
as much as u can handle it

Actually, Statistics shows that women who have 3 orgasms a week reduces their risk of certain medical malfunctions.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2006
and where did you get that statistics from
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by marlet01(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2006
That's very true.
you could loose alot of weight in the process
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by waffistyle(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2006
@ Busta
please where you get your statistics from?, what of men?
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2006
Ooooops! am sad i was not around during the chat.well see let me say this to those that say that one can make love any time he/she feels like,What if a situation ur girl came to stay with you for a full month and u know body easily reacts do u mean u can make love through out the month?Well sex all the time is not good at all,u got alot to loos.Bet me if u make love everytime u will stand the chance of dis-valueing ur gilr or ur man.
Well i think once or twice in a week is ok.for me once a week is ok but ocasionaly twice can come in.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 2:11am On Nov 12, 2006
you are speaking for yourself
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by layi(m): 2:46am On Nov 12, 2006
B4 nko? Was he speaking for obasanjo?

Too much of everything bad
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Busta(f): 3:00am On Nov 12, 2006
y'all can try preventdisease.com

- Improved sense of smell: After sex, production of the hormone prolactin surges. This in turn causes stem cells in the brain to develop new neurons in the brain's olfactory bulb, its smell center.

- Reduced risk of heart disease: In a 2001 follow-on to the Queens University study mentioned above, researchers focused on cardiovascular health. Their finding? That by having sex three or more times a week, men reduced their risk of heart attack or stroke by half.

- Weight loss, overall fitness: Sex, if nothing else, is exercise. A vigorous bout burns some 200 calories--about the same as running 15 minutes on a treadmill or playing a spirited game of squash. The pulse rate, in a person aroused, rises from about 70 beats per minute to 150, the same as that of an athlete putting forth maximum effort. British researchers have determined that the equivalent of six Big Macs can be worked off by having sex three times a week for a year.

- Reduced depression: Such was the implication of a 2002 study of 293 women. American psychologist Gordon Gallup reported that sexually active participants whose male partners did not use condoms were less subject to depression than those whose partners did.

- Pain-relief: Immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin surge to five times their normal level. This in turn releases endorphins, which alleviate the pain of everything from headache to arthritis to even migraine. In women, sex also prompts production of estrogen, which can reduce the pain of PMS.

- Less-frequent colds and flu: Wilkes University in Pennsylvania says individuals who have sex once or twice a week show 30% higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A, which is known to boost the immune system.

- Better bladder control: Heard of Kegel exercises? You do them, whether you know it or not, every time you stem your flow of urine. The same set of muscles is worked during sex.

- Better teeth: Seminal plasma contains zinc, calcium and other minerals shown to retard tooth decay. Since this is a family Web site, we will omit discussion of the mineral delivery system. Suffice it to say that it could be a far richer, more complex and more satisfying experience than squeezing a tube of Crest--even Tartar Control Crest.

WHAT CAN I SAY? SEX IS SURE GOOD FOR THE BODY AND UR HEALTH! grin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by haywhy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2006
Busta i feel you. grin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2006
hello what about the wrong part of it
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Dvampire(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2006
rawlings:

hello what about the wrong part of it
the bad side of love making
risk of unwanted babies: researchers have said that, bla, bla, bla,
risk of HIV / STDS: researchers have, blah, blah, blah
risk of being over sexed or turned to a sex machine
the risk of, o dear the list is endless
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by choco4life(m): 3:32am On Nov 19, 2006
24/7 baby shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ya
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Hesperus(m): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2008
Whenever, wherever!!
Seriously tho, there's no time-table for it, but I heard somewhere dat at least 3ce a week is good, healthwise.
As for me, I dont play with my health so I make sure I top that!!!
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by 9ja4u(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2008
If she is up to it, every other day but considering Mr blood flow that is out of the question.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by DonEse125(f): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
It depends on the 2 partners & wat kind of ppl they are. Some women arent particularly interested in sex but enjoy the intimacy of making love. Guys must learn to differentiate btw the two. Secondly,if d partners do it every nite,it can become routine,and all the fun is lost. It can become just another item on a woman's to-do list. I'm sure most guys wldnt mind jumpin on their gals,but women r very emotional creatures.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2008
Busta, professor of sexology, i beg i need a handout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Cousins And Step-brothers Dating Step-sisters / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Question For The Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.