Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year (9166 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Thanks boss

Wish you same
ronald4lif:
A new year is a time to celebrate the past year and it's victories. It is time to remember the lessons of the mistakes of the past year and to engrave it in our minds never to repeat them, once bitten, twice shy. It is time to also set new goals for the forth coming 365 days and toil towards achieving them. Nothing good, nothing good comes easy. A good job? A good standard of living? A good partner? Nothing good is given, it must be earned.

This past year, a lot of mistakes I made, have made me wiser and stronger, I am a better man, physically, intellectually and spiritually. I am going into 2016 with a lot more tool, sophisticated, gathered from my battle with 2015 and I am hopeful 2016 will make all the difference.

A prosperous new year to all these wonderful people.

iAmCharis
Deejavuu
Kinglekan
TheSonOfMark
Tohpahz
MartinEverest
Sinizia
Daretodiffer
Bqlekan
Monalisa185
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Dechandel
Naijaboiy
Robosky02
Handsomeclouds
Francizy
STFUareyouGod
Ipledge10
Oliviaarims
Adeh39
Griffon
Tashaamania
Cherryice
Emusmith
YourMain
Kachisbarbie
Falconey

And everyone too many to mention.
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Moz22: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Here I go....
Aminat508 Shugakay Adaksbullet Funjosh Donald3d
Happy new year and also wanna wish you the best 2016 has got to offer.
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by scentmarlc(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks ma'm. What about dharay99?

U dey find tutu's trouble baagrin grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
A new year is a time to celebrate the past year and it's victories. It is time to remember the lessons of the mistakes of the past year and to engrave it in our minds never to repeat them, once bitten, twice shy. It is time to also set new goals for the forth coming 365 days and toil towards achieving them. Nothing good, nothing good comes easy. A good job? A good standard of living? A good partner? Nothing good is given, it must be earned.

This past year, a lot of mistakes I made, have made me wiser and stronger, I am a better man, physically, intellectually and spiritually. I am going into 2016 with a lot more tool, sophisticated, gathered from my battle with 2015 and I am hopeful 2016 will make all the difference.

iAmCharis
Deejavuu
Kinglekan
TheSonOfMark
Tohpahz
MartinEverest
Sinizia
Daretodiffer
Bqlekan
Monalisa185
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Dechandel
Naijaboiy
Robosky02
Handsomeclouds
Francizy
STFUareyouGod
Ipledge10
Oliviaarims
Adeh39
Griffon
Tashaamania
Cherryice
Emusmith
YourMain
Kachisbarbie
Falconey

Thanks, dear. A Prosperous New Year to you, too. And I pray God grants you the wherewithal and Grace to achieve all of ur resolutions and continue being a better person with each passing day.

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Aminat508(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to you @ Scentmarcl Moz22 Genea
And Thesonofmark you guys rock!! !! kiss kiss

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Dotwillis1(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year!!! And v a great one ahead . Mirexxx, dhavids, damsel, diddydiva,

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

iAmCharis
Deejavuu
Kinglekan
TheSonOfMark
Tohpahz
MartinEverest
Sinizia
Daretodiffer
Bqlekan
Monalisa185
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Dechandel
Naijaboiy
Robosky02
Handsomeclouds
Francizy
STFUareyouGod
Ipledge10
Oliviaarims
Adeh39
Griffon
Tashaamania
Cherryice
Emusmith
YourMain
Kachisbarbie
Falconey

Thanks boss! Wish you the very best of money, money and more money this year. Only good women shall come your way, joy/happiness/success shall be your portion. Death shall never get close! Nna gisi e ike na afo a bu nke gi...

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Odunharry(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Dejavuu thanks for the birthday wish
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

Thanks boss! Wish you the very best of money, money and more money this year. Only good women shall come your way, joy/happiness/success shall be your portion. Death shall never get close! Nna gisi e ike na afo a bu nke gi...

Amioo Jesu Christi. Daalu rinne nwanne madu. Ya kasie lu gi. grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Amioo Jesu Christi. Daalu rinne nwanne madu. Ya kasie lu gi. grin

Amiiii!

Nwanna, why you no highlight the other ones too? Abi you no need good woman? grin cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Funjosh(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Moz22:
Here I go....

Aminat508

Shugakay

Adaksbullet

Funjosh

Donald3d

Happy new year and also wanna wish you the best 2016 has got to offer.

Thanks bro, wish you the same and God blessing smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

Amiiii!

Nwanna, why you no highlight the other ones too? Abi you no need good woman? grin cheesy

Odogwu, ikwesili imanu ife ana aru. Ezigbo ego bata na ndu nwoke, ego nke uku bata ife nine ndi oso afu bu sure. Mana o ezigbo ego bu godi shiii first. grin

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by eroticecstasy: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
@peeparty >>> ikpa, asuk asat nkpo adia? Obong odiong fi.

i take this moment to wish a wonderful lady, my delight.... a happy new year

onila, May ur days be painted in gold. May ur life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on ur world. May u have a fun filled year
Happy New Year my love
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Odogwu, ikwesili imanu ife ana aru. Ezigbo ego bata na ndu nwoke, ego nke uku bata ife nine ndi oso afu bu sure. Mana o ezigbo ego bu godi shiii. grin

Hehehehehe! Ina aru oru ka obu business ka ina eme?
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehe! Ina aru oru ka obu business ka ina eme?

Na ru oru ubua mana ona di m ga nke ti aka na business na afa ofula anyi ba nye go, ebido kwa'm masters onwa ibuo galu aka sha.
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by martineverest(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

iAmCharis
Deejavuu
Kinglekan
TheSonOfMark
Tohpahz
MartinEverest
Sinizia
Daretodiffer
Bqlekan
Monalisa185
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Dechandel
Naijaboiy
Robosky02
Handsomeclouds
Francizy
STFUareyouGod
Ipledge10
Oliviaarims
Adeh39
Griffon
Tashaamania
Cherryice
Emusmith
YourMain
Kachisbarbie
Falconey

I hail u, my boss..... Grace in abundance ahead
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Na ru oru ubua mana ona di m ga nke ti aka na business na afa ofula anyi ba nye go, ebido kwa'm masters onwa ibuo galu aka sha.

Ima maka Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program?
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Omotayor123(f): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Peeparty Dollyjoy Donsmith123 Cutehector Laveda Wish you guys all the best smiley

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

Ima maka Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program?

Mba. Kedu ife obu?
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Omotayor123(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year.. Agarawu23 Aminat508 Cherlene Isolukay Loomer Ask4bigneyo Oyin17 Canme4u Montezz Wish you guys all the best smiley

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Omotayor123(f): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year. Dharay99 LordOfTheWeed Kazrem Emusmith Oliviaarim Adedayourt Diddydiva
Wish you guys all the best!
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year
Peeparty
Dollyjoy
Donsmith123
Cutehector
Laveda
Wish you guys all the best smiley
thnks darling.. kiss

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mba. Kedu ife obu?

If you apply with your biz idea and get selected, you will participate in their online training and boot camp and then be given a couple of bucks. Cash may be small for someone of your caliber but not bad if you try it out tho... cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

If you apply with your biz idea and get selected, you will participate in their online training and boot camp and then be given a couple of bucks. Cash may be small for someone of your caliber but not bad if you try it out tho... cheesy

Interesting, that's a nice innovation by Tony.

Are the loans repayable or free grants? I'm asking coz I don't bother about anything loan. I know the amount of loan depends on the business plan but can one get up to 50million? I'm that greedy. grin

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Omotayor123(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Neyoor Roland4lif Harbosede02 Mrsphyno KingTom Auntysimbiat Lanicky

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Canme4u(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year..
Agarawu23
Aminat508
Cherlene
Isolukay
Loomer
Ask4bigneyo
Oyin17
Canme4u
Montezz
Wish you guys all the best smiley

Happy new year dear, thanks for remembering us .

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Interesting, that's a nice innovation by Tony.

Are the loans repayable or free grants? I'm asking coz I don't bother about anything loan. I know the amount of loan depends on the business plan but can one get up to 50million? I'm that greedy. grin

$5k grant
$5k loan (optional)
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year
Neyoor
Roland4lif
Harbosede02
Mrsphyno
KingTom
Auntysimbiat
Lanicky

wishing you the best too bae kiss

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year.. Agarawu23 Aminat508 Cherlene Isolukay Loomer Ask4bigneyo Oyin17 Canme4u Montezz Wish you guys all the best smiley
Thanks dear.... Happy prosperous new year

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

$5k grant
$5k loan (optional)

Okay, that's good. He's a good son of Anambra and doing good for our people. Anambra ga di nma.

Mana di ego di small but not bad for someone with nothing. I earn that in less than 2months
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by lanicky(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year
Neyoor
Roland4lif
Harbosede02
Mrsphyno
KingTom
Auntysimbiat
Lanicky

Thanks dear.

I wish you the best too. kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by francizy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Okay, that's good. He's a good son of Anambra and doing good for our people. Anambra ga di nma.

Mana di ego di small but not bad for someone with nothing. I earn that in less than 2months

It's an African thing oh.. Not Anambra stuff..1,000 businesses across Africa..

The learning and the networking is something worth experiencing tho.. wink

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. / Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap