Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year (9162 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by peeparty(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new months guys,today’s shalla messages will be about describing/telling your friends in here the hard truth,letting them no how you feel about them,using the # to describe them and how much impact they have been able to make in your life off and on here.Let just have fun and give honest opinions…..

This might actually help each and everyone of us to improve on our relationship with each other.Relationships are all there is. Everything in the universe only exists because it is in relationship to everything else. Nothing exists in isolation. We have to stop pretending we are individuals that can go it alone.
Sorry it going to be boring,buh just do your best to enjoy this,no hard feelings.
Leh go:
Mzztega:she’s got a warm, welcoming personality.passionate about people,very open,understanding and sometimes she can be so annoying.#Beautifullybeautiful#calm#nopretends.

Iplegde10:I call him the cat with 9life,#the ishirov saga.my buddy –buddy,affectionate,always willing to help,I met this dude during the miss nairaland thingy,I was like you sure say I go fit work with this guy so?looking @his dealings on here promted that qwehsion, this guy could make your life so miserable with hating words,buh when we got down to work I found out he was a cool dude,#betterperson,feels your pains,brings solution to difficult problems easily.so great to have seen you mellow down a bit on here.#trueblues#surest G#baddosneh.

Jacky(stfuareyouGod):make I talk the bad side first,jacky is a little bit troublesome/sturborn. sometimes full with hate words that if you cross him way oo,chai this bruva like woman pass me I swear down,he might want to deny dis lol.jacky is always ready to gat your back no matter the situation,jacky is comapassionate,a no nonsense kind of dude,very accommodating.#trueblues#goodlistener#takescorrectionquickly#hisgotasoftheart4getthegragra #streetwise,#gangsta#freshesness#swagful#baddosneh#anodersureG.

Asumo:easy going dude,#confidant#funtobewith#.

Ishilove:power drunk lady,yeah she brought some decorum to romancesection anyways,a lot of us can attest to dar,some of us here begin humble because of this madam.tail just disappear from our yansh by fire by force#veryprincipled#ironlady#firmbelieverof herowncos#intelligent#streetsmart#egoraise*3#delivers2dlatter#shelovsthelord#lovekids#notfake.

Rukkydelta:#nicefellow#agreeablespirit#lovesdancing#pathfinder#understnading.

Sammeer1212:got to know you fru one mumu geh like that lol…..somemonths ago saw you do the routine on here I was like wtf!calm down mehn I know say all that one na initial gra gra am sure you cant even hurt a fly.#speacialpersontosomepipu#determinedtosuccedinallhedos#confident#emotionaldude#amiable#givestoafault.

Udysweet:This lady got a likeable sprit,always busy with her hands,she thinks for hours just to deliver the best,#uyaimma#obonawan#creativelycreative#intelligent#prayerful.

Mrsphyno:#chrishedbyfrnds#unselfish#determined#practicalpersin.

Xavieblue:not seen you around lately buh sure know your doing good,read a few of your thread I can say there is always one or two things to learn from.#blessdbruva#dosnttalktoomuch#a good observer#myownveryveryperson#BLUD.

Thesonofmark:chai as I just type this guy name my throat block immediately,no vex oga I know fit describe you oo,nsutowo iyammi lol,mhn dis dude na correct nightmere for hia,bros make I tell you true eh,the spit wey you dey spit for hia dey afraid me sometimes, both the one wey be say na pipu start am oo come tag you join or one wey dem carry come by dem sef ignore button suppose the activate for your ya”nsh.brava I know say this street rough die buh leh make a difference,yes you suffer fools,it time to take some chill pills @2016.i actually understand reasons behind this sometimes buh nope leht try something new mbok ete. When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.#strongpersonality#greatthinker#funny#
#wisegod#prideofibiobio#handsomedude#foolsmantleslayer#kingslaymelowdown#focused#calcualative#veryskillfull#markedfordistinction#BLUD.

Iamkingzlee:ikpa edwok,#dosnttalk 2much#respectful#sureG#canbecrazysometimes#nodulingniccur#turningupbaddosneh#BLUD.
Kingtom:chai chai chai ikpa da ammesad,tomfinga is one dude yo wish to have around you,during our high school days he was the niggas niggar,this is one dude you can’t just describe cos words will fail thee.#fun#crazy#nevertakesthingstoheart#laffsalot#friendly#notproud#husbandmaterial2016yard#BLUD.

Midhi2: sure mumu of all time,this babe is a champion,highly respected by collegues,a lady with charisma,she carries alota presence,you can’t talk when this lady is talking lol,she alone na squad.this geh can edit her pictures like mad,sometimes sef she go edit am comot her face lol,omo dis geh correct die#kipstopromise#madfunlover#witty#naughty#crazegeh#selfdetermined#strongmiss#sofukenreal#honesttoafault#i can go on and on abouh dis babe and not geh tayad,mumu na all round joy Packard#surebabe,girlosneh#eyanmie#eyanmayweather.#girlyousharpdie

Kika23:might not be so popular,buh she’s#cool#discipline#pricipled#compassioante.

Laniky:#loyalfellow#gotbounceideas#smalliewitadifference#canalwaysconfidein#friendsyolovetokeep.

Twaci:I named her twashit during the miss thingy lol,twaci is cool geh sha,#somtimscouldbeshy#veryrespectful#tkscorrectionquickly,I can remember when I scolded her abou somtin, she wasted no time in apologizing,#nevergivsup#som1yocouldhave agoodconversation with#simplegeh.

Mizmycoli:one person I kept nodding my head@comment even before I registered on nairaland,@point i come dey feel say she be my mama, yeah really mumcy dey nairaland lol #youboththinkalike…#firm@views#gathersherfactbfospeaking#inteligencepaexecellence#lovesthelordwithallherheart#alovernotafighter#tehsyoudwayitis.

Wristbangle:brother of all brothers,I so love this dude,his one person that cares,this guy can lift your spirit to make you feelbetter.#myveryown#smart#philanthropist#cultured#matured#eyanmie#mybruvaandfriend#blessup#busydude#easytiger.

Rosemary216:#industrouse#willingtotrynewfins#achiever#difficulttounderstand#

Nickymezor:#supportive#easygoing#this geh can like click the share button sha.
Cyndax#classy#lessofatalker#friendly#cherful#witty.

Tunnamaniaii:don’t know if I got the spelling right sha,buh dis guy is#matured#speaksinteligently.

Sleekyshuga:#friendly#laffsalot#gotstrongvalues.

Krone:I don the fam this guy since him just the see my mention dey ignor am maybe na because I know geh pus’say,especially during the mr thingy,bros you know try oo,all the same it could be an oversight sha.#lordofthetitans.

Mprex:long time friend,#nicefellow#tellsthewayitis#hardworking#canadviceforafrica..

Subbied:#veryproductive check her works#strongmiss#churchgirl.

Kutekimani:#hustlingdada#mynairalandcelebrity#buh madam I dey vex for you oo,I don win for your show twice,1:The day wey you interview 2face.2:olumaintain .till now I never collect my gift,abeg I need am this new year oo no vex. Wish well@ur tour with airtelNg.
Aminat508:anoder fellow words would not be enof to describe,I so like this bae with a heart of Gold.yes aminat can listen to you for hours buh when it time to deliver mhn you will be like I tot I just spoke to you about this ,am sure she’s working on that anyways.#greatfighter#veryproductivetoo#achiever#veryemotionaltoafault#notafighter butalover.#loveableperson.#cryingprincess lol,sorry I had to leh dah out I hope you will understand, today am just being real.#she’s a giver#wifematerialrecomended.

Phinagold:strong mother who fears God,treat everyone accordingly#blessup#wish you all the best.

Charlene:#stronglady#respectful#talksforafricawhensheneedsto#caring#thisladysolovesthelord#jesusbaby.

Cremish:……..

Deejavuu:#soulmate#sincerlyinterstedinpipuswellbeing.

Mzlaurel:#funfun#musicanddanceaddicted#easygoingtoo.

Mhizkel:#hustlingdada#verydetermined#respectful#eminiballer.i need my own cut from that deal oo,make my new year make brain.

Trypa:….

Richiedinho:Obio you scarce oo,#strongdude.#notadifficultguy.

Agarawu23:#respectyouifhewantsto#veryfirmdude#hisgotagoodheart#disciplined#principled.this dude sturborn die,he rarely listens to you,sometimes or most of the time he dosnt think thru,before making his comment,he spits from his anus,till now,I cant foget being accused by you without profs to show for it,being accused is one of the things that kee me.all the same I had since moved on.wish you all the best.

Jefferyjames:sir sorry I ignored your mention some months ago that was done on purpose,I honestly apologies,I was shocked about the whole saga,till now you can comfirmed that I still don’t know you,just noticed your friends with some of my friends here…like I said I don die dey mata.#strongdude#funnydude#determined#baddosneh.

Rityben:cant foget you in a hurry ma, some years ago,specifically my first year on nairaland you gave me a mention wishing me a happy new year,then I was so new in here,so to get that mention was a shock to me,#much respect to you ma.#blessd daughter of zion#

Komzyb:#obongawan#sweet16 lol#awesomebeing#eversmiling#easygoing#strongbabe.

Ms pat:#smartlady#withastrongpersonality#nice meeting you.

Tallesty1:Another brother in here,always on point.sir I created a thread some month ago about parent,always wanting the child to apologies even when they are @fault your comment and some other pipus comment did help mua a lot,so happy I could get different views from guys here,indeed nairaland has been able to heal wounds,sir on the day we reconciled,just imagine that moment were you dad who is a one man soldier crying like a baby,I was like wow so this man could actually cry lol.omo merriment no easy that day oo.we thank God sha.#blessup#tellsyounotinbutthetruth#husbandmaterialvision2020.

Lisaflex:flexing everything.mma ino#calm#friendly#beauty*3.

TOhphaz:I hope I did not mess up with the spelling again,this will be an ambomination this new year oo.my miss nairaland it was nice working with last year despite the hate,backstabbing etc,we concur lol.#badass”singer#nairalandnurse#if dis geh chuk you injection and you know cry make I know why.#respectful#milkwithanafdacnumber#.more to say about you buh am tayad alredy.

Evegran:one time high school mate,every guys crush lol,#pricipled#classy#hardworking#hardtoplease#veryselective#crazy#luvslaffing.

Amokeme:#reservedfellow#dosn’ttalk2much#goodvirtues#sisterinthelord#shelovesthelord#oyedepo’sgracepersonified#blessup.

Adeh39:this babe sabi body die,the emoticon
lady…#soannoyinsomtims.#veryskillful#listen#nopretence#veryreal#nononsenselady#stronggoaloriented#scentpadipadi.

Tosyne2much:mr 10/10 #disdudematurepassinagesef#cultured#greatthinker#giver#lovernotafighter#blessdchild#easygoing.

Naijaboy:#easygoing#discipline#swagful#crazysomtims#intelligent#respectful#titfortat#nomercyuntothosewhocrosseshispart#meloweddowntowardstheendoftheyear.

Merlisa:#beautifulsoul.

Rozzayy:#friendly#awesome personality.

Diznie:nice fellow,always joyful.

Prettyjo:my first friend on nairaland,I respect you ma,#cool#reserved#goodobserver#mindreader#strongfellow.

Emusmith:stiil one of my best#threadwise#blessup man much love.

Lordoftheweed.#crazydude#veryfunny#hustler#sotalented.

Spicylate……..
Loomer:thanks for always checking bro#niceguy#tksthingseasy.

Askbigneyo:#baddosneh#correctguy#hustler.

Dharry99/twinbroda:#instigator#dosntgivafukaboutwhoyouare#hustler#funnydude

Gifttracy:#mylove#special#crazy#madfunlover#easygoing#lessdrama#witty.

Omotayo:#nice#notafighter#slwotoanger#goadvicer.

Oyind17:wonderful woman#nicefellow#caring#agiver#soft@heart#dramaqueen#veryemotinal#childishmost@times#respectful#veryconfused@timesmy oyinoflife.wish you nothing but joy.

Ritababe:#calm#goodheart#alwaysinspires.
Scentmarl:#smart#brilliant#adehspadi#aleader#favored.

Jolllyjoy:#caring#verynice#determinedtobesucessful#mumu*3#veryconfusedwhenmakingcomment#anywaybelleface#createissueforhersef#sudenlybecamefoolish lol#someoneyoucanconfidein#.wish you will behave yasef dis year.

Ginawest:#happygirl#luvspictures#slowtoanger#easygoing.

Ronald4life:#notfake#speaksthetruth#intelligent#smart#calm#disciplined#easygoing#SureG#baddosneh#

Sorry for wasting you time guys it was really uncalled for,buh I needed to let it out for a better friendship this year, You can actually make more friends in two months by becoming more interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you.
Both the mentioned an those I cant remember made my 2015 a worthwhile,friends makes the world go round,thanks for allowing me a part of you.

NB:all have said here cannot be totally true about you,am entitle to my own opinion,what people think about yo do not matter much more than you think about yourself.it not people say to us that hurt us it is our response that hurt us.i love you all with all of my heart gracias…..

2016 IT YOUR YEAR OF" SHIFT”

@Harvester christian centre(Hicc)

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Sommyangel(f): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to everyone
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Emac34: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Me myself nd i plus genea
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by lanicky(f): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to this special people:

Wit lyf coms desire....
Wit lyf coms faith.......
Wit lyf coms capability 2 live
No mata hw d struggle may seem hard in lyf.
A new year is lyk a blank book.
The pen is in ur hands,it's ur chance 2 write a beautiful story 4 urself.....smile at it nd tell it that there is hope in tomorrow nd here coms a greater tomorrow fresh start.
Happy new year to you all. kisskisskissgrin

Mhizkel, Peeparty, DuchessLily, MrsPhyno, MzMycoli, MzPecs, INTROVERT, Deejavuu, klassiquette, Slimzjoe, VivyGift, mirexxx, Mzgracie, Adaure4ever, Omavik, Cutehector,

mizquote, ebubey, DameAdaobi, Adufetohposh, Darven2, dharay88, doctobani, stem, nickkylawve, vizkiz, misspicy, obiorathesubtle, anniex,damadex, SenJoe, toniro,asumo12,

Stepsse, lalasticlala, ivyy, Cherlene, Dahjhi, Kachisbarbie, sinaj, babyBB, Obinnau misshoree,

jayhans, samdolad,
Prettyvhickie, lekinz,CR77, uthman305
, Samuel2337, amzee, Mrbee21, Isaacmacdon, ibroauthen, Unike1, babareketaiwo, scentmarlc, AlienStar, cyndax, dahreyM, pinkiberry,

alpacino2014, sam13, soloboss,sanniex6, Niyi47, Chinatownm, pitypec, deeLema86, omojoshy, Marcus3883, himurax007, Steezz, chucky234

alasboy4u, richidinho, dmola, hustler86, Shafiu1, youngsahito, GodblessNig247, eni4real, tocin44, spazzy4real10, stunt89, Businessnaija, ochoa, bamgbalaot.

Femistico, CoachNehes, Lisaint, ligopedro, Emodeee, banjorin89,, Erriga, abiolaope, SweetSoup, aventura, warripekin, mailadedamola, pasol4real, Lanre4uonly,Pelmet, Ask4bigneyo, MaxNaija, loomer, Joshkid, thatgurlvixen, softwhispers, LinXinyu, immortalvoices, tohpahz, khiaa, Michdear, SOBSISRAEL, Rasengan02, akmaldini, irewolepeter, elohorayodele, Chimourinho, crazyzaint, dammywapes, charming247, Claireshan1, ultrazone, sholly28,
ceo003, JoeCutie, daniel565,
MzMessiTohBadt, chisco82, Trypa,
enimcnite, SexySapphire, Cleffwizzy,

maxy097, TRADELYN,
Bunchersstab, adrianstylez, cuteboy2, Tuntheycr7, hayzee545, Tundeajani, CaptainCodes, bisayor, chibwike, ga1ba2003, Gozychuks, ekmike,
wulzyp, finestkester1, inyson, Libkid,
vicadex07, PucciGuru, kulkris, spanzed, Youngsage, Pedagogue, Tessy10, Jbluv55, sparkleboy
ALAYORMII, Spaxon, marcelie, mcfarlin, MzPreshie,
bizzle2, nikkypearl, biggerboyc, Neldrizzy, sameer1212, ndanaku, rapmike, MsAnne, jobsat34, Yungmilio2, kayjuu, bioduneberry, decode55, Dygeasy, sucobaba, Khemyte, Ezemust, noks, meelorlah, blazinglove, NadiaSA1, PrinxArthur1,
xamster, JigsawKillah, tmx21, PrettySpicey, PrinceAdepoju, KelvinGraphics, omotayo9177,damoskiy, kingphilip, Lorlaahlozz, Miracy

kissgrinkissgrinkiss

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Cutehector(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2016
lanicky:
. make I book space first.

booking space is a sin....
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by cruzita(f): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2016
nobody special for here everybody na the same okrika material here so happy new year nairalanders
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Genea(f): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Yes darling,welcome to d nw yr wink
Emac34:
Me myself nd i plus genea
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:this babe sabi body die,the emoticon
lady…#soannoyinsomtims.#veryskillful#listen#nopretence#veryreal#nononsenselady#stronggoaloriented#scentpadipadi.

Pee darling...I know I can be so annoying sometimes... I'm sorry but I can't help it grin...I will try to reduce it tongue

Erm...didn't know you've been observing me from the sidelines oooembarassed

Happy new year to you too...abegi I wan chop rice before July ooo grin grin...stop looking for big boobs and ass...marry anyone...you don dey old abeg grin

cc
Peeparty
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to this crazy people grin grin

Kingtom kiss grin...Dokita wodiwodi...Ket of life grin

Kinglekan- Oba iladi...iladi aye, owo meji feyan kan grin grin kiss

Lordoftheweed- werey gidi grin kiss

Alberto2k- Erukumakanaki...Respectgrin kiss

Jeffreyjamez- Head of life...Edward...baba isale awon werey grin grin kiss

Dharay99- grin grin tongue kiss...I'm sorry embarassed

Naijaboiy...your own no be here grin grin kiss

ipledge- iMumu grin grin kiss

Stephenqueen...Rakunmi of life... grin grin kiss

Lekinz- iBoss-iMolue grin grin kiss

Mrcork grin grin

Stfuareyougod...Ehoro grin grin...Scout of life...keep it up grin

Truckpushergrin grin kiss

Erm...I will modify later angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by dollyjoy(f): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2016
So here we are,the most anticipated year.

I want to thank the following people for being part of my 2015 and also to wish them a happy new year.

Oyind17:knowing you is one of the best that happened to me in the year 2015,though emotional,you are very caring,humble,kind and amiable.happy new year.

Agarawu23:am still looking for the perfect word to describe you,u are stubborn,firm,bold yet kind,caring and cheerful.thanks for being dear for me when i needed you most.happy new year.

Omotayor123:you are a sister,a friend,very understand.love you dear,happy new year.

Aminat508:words are not enough to describe my heartfelt gratitude to God for making our part cross.you are a sister,a mother,a friend, very empthazing,your benevolent acts and kindness are too numerous to mention.how can i thank you enough?happy new year dearwink

isacolukay:maybe it guilty conscience but if you are still holding any grudges against me pls let it go.happy new year.

Sickstars:a nice loving amiable girl who can make you laugh even when angry.if you dnt have much airtime on your phone,dnt bother calling her,she will make you so laugh until your credit get exhausted.happy new year sweetiewink

cutehector:an amazing soft guy,who will apologise even when offended just to let peace reign,i wished to marry your type in future.happy new year.

Greekgoddess:for the friendship we share,just wanna say happy new year.

Lanicky:i dont know why but something about your moniker makes me smile.happy new year,

monalisa189:am still very much around though the happenings around me wouldnt permit me to be as before.happy new year,

shizzy7:you are not a good friendcheesy happy new year,

mrsphyno:for the friendship,happy new year,

montezz:this lady is very good@blowing both hot and cold,abeg try dey blow room temperature biko:Daside that,abike is the kinda girl you will want to be with when angry,i thought i was a jolly fellow until i met her,

numberz:i know you dnt expect this mention but for what we once shared,i just wanna say happy new year and also thanks for your impact in my life.

Profojah:dnt be dissappointed dear,am sorry and i mean it.happy new year,

qatarplayboy:am forced to assume you work with mtn.lol.happy new year.

Misspicy:did i offend you?if yes,let go.happy new year,

peeparty:if you are mad@me pls let go.happy new year,

cherlene:i wish am that little child amanda,lol,you are my emmaratus,whatever that meanswink

estharfabian:i really dnt know you but i just like mentioning you.lol happy new year.

Kinglekan:one funny dude.happy new year,

adeh29:if you are still bearing any grudges,kindly let go,happy new year,

softappless:happy new year,

laveda:i admire you courage girl,you rock.

Toseyn2much:i bite my tongue while trying to pronounce your name,lol,thanks for the educative and entertaining threads and also for the frienship.happy new year.

Pussysandie:pls calm down biko,life na jeje.happy new year,

wristbangle:for your understanding,just want to say happy new year,

midehi2:you didnt teach me french again?lol happy new year,

bigkoboko:i really dnt know who you are or what your aim is but it kinda weird that you hardly come online but whenever am being dissed or have a little misunderstanding you will suffice from nowhere to join my opponent.if i offend you kindly let go.happy new year,

And

neyoor

yourmain

twaci

darvin

enigmatice

asesco
rawpadgin

cum4what

canme4u

falconey

dharay99

mhizkel
and a host of others too numerous to mention,happy new year,wishing you all the best.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Oyl undecided undecided
adeh39:
Happy new year to this crazy people grin grin

Kingtom kiss grin...Dokita wodiwodi...Ket of life grin

Kinglekan- Oba iladi...iladi aye, owo meji feyan kan grin grin kiss

Lordoftheweed- werey gidi grin kiss

Alberto2k- Erukumakanaki...Respectgrin kiss

Jeffreyjamez- Head of life...Edward...baba isale awon werey grin grin kiss

Dharay99- grin grin tongue kiss...I'm sorry embarassed

Naijaboiy...your own no be here grin grin kiss

ipledge- iMumu grin grin kiss

Stephenqueen...Rakunmi of life... grin grin kiss

Lekinz- iBoss-iMolue grin grin kiss

Mrcork grin grin

Stfuareyougod...Ehoro grin grin...Scout of life...keep it up grin

Truckpushergrin grin kiss

Erm...I will modify later angry
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2016
*Continuationtongue

Happy new year to my lovely friends kiss

Tosyne2much kiss

Wristbangle kiss

Peeparty kiss

Scentmarlc kiss kiss kiss

Agarawu23...Akaraoku grin kiss

Isaacolukay kiss

Erm.... embarassed

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Oyl undecided undecided

New year angry angry
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:

New year angry angry
what's ehoro?
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Uh..Happie new year to Everyone! especially these beautiful people!

Laveda...tongue
dollyjoy/jolllyjoy..wink
Monalisa185..cheesy
adeh39..smiley
sandro105..cheesy
Alertbest..undecided
vhickky..wink
PushMusic...grin
Diddyydiva..cheesy
Vizkiz whatever..angry
Girltee1..wink
tobex23..tongue
Eeshfar779..cheesy
...And so many more, i Ain't gonna get the tags right..

Y'all Are adorable...And thanks for the wishes..twas really sweet..wink!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Midehi

Mhizkel

Tunnamania

Cutehector

Decker

Francizy

Dygeasy

Ronald4lif

Fabdedunce kiss

Teempakguy kiss

D9ty7

Stuff46

Onemansquad

Larrysun

Safarigirl

Abeg the list is endless... Happy new year to you all kiss kiss

The hypocrites, mumus, e-fighters, e-champions...and so on...grin grin

Happy new year!!! kiss

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's ehoro?

tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by viclawz(m): 2:57am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:
Midehi
Mhizkel
Tunnamania
Cutehector
Decker
Francizy
Dygeasy
Ronald4lif
Fabdedunce kiss

Happy new year!!! kiss
happy new year dear
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2016
viclawz:
happy new year dear

Same to you honey kiss kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by nikkypearl(f): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Lalasticlala
IamALEGEND1
VIZKiZ
2dice
Stfuareugod
Dharay
Naijaboiy
Tosyn2much

Mizmycoli
Dechandel
Nickkylawve

Misspicy
Prettythickme
Mrsphyno
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ronald4lif(m): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:
Mid ehi

Mh izkel

Tunna mania

Cuteh ector

Dec ker

Fran cizy

Dyg easy

Ronal d4lif

Fabded unce kiss

Happy new year!!! kiss

Thanks sweetheart for the wishes. Happy new year and God bless.

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 01, 2016
nikkypearl:
IamaLEGEND
VIZKiZ
2dice
Stfuareugod
Dharay
Naijaboiy

Mizmycoli
Dechandel
Nickkylawve

Misspicy
Prettythickme
Mrsphyno
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
bbae I wish u same many more years, pleenty money!!
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Mhizkel(f): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:
Midehi

Mhizkel

Tunnamania

Cutehector

Decker

Francizy

Dygeasy

Ronald4lif

Fabdedunce kiss

Teempakguy kiss

D9ty7

Stuff46

Onemansquad

Larrysun

Safarigirl

Happy new year!!! kiss
Happy New Year Love smiley wink

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Mhizkel(f): 3:33am On Jan 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
So here we are,the most anticipated year.

I want to thank the following people for being part of my 2015 and also to wish them a happy new year.

Oyind17:knowing you is one of the best that happened to me in the year 2015,though emotional,you are very caring,humble,kind and amiable.happy new year.

Agarawu23:am still looking for the perfect word to describe you,u are stubborn,firm,bold yet kind,caring and cheerful.thanks for being dear for me when i needed you most.happy new year.

Omotayor123:you are a sister,a friend,very understand.love you dear,happy new year.

Aminat508:words are not enough to describe my heartfelt gratitude to God for making our part cross.you are a sister,a mother,a friend, very empthazing,your benevolent acts and kindness are too numerous to mention.how can i thank you enough?happy new year dearwink

isacolukay:maybe it guilty conscience but if you are still holding any grudges against me pls let it go.happy new year.

Sickstars:a nice loving amiable girl who can make you laugh even when angry.if you dnt have much airtime on your phone,dnt bother calling her,she will make you so laugh until your credit get exhausted.happy new year sweetiewink

cutehector:an amazing soft guy,who will apologise even when offended just to let peace reign,i wished to marry your type in future.happy new year.

Greekgoddess:for the friendship we share,just wanna say happy new year.

Lanicky:i dont know why but something about your moniker makes me smile.happy new year,

monalisa189:am still very much around though the happenings around me wouldnt permit me to be as before.happy new year,

shizzy7:you are not a good friendcheesy happy new year,

mrsphyno:for the friendship,happy new year,

montezz:this lady is very good@blowing both hot and cold,abeg try dey blow room temperature biko:Daside that,abike is the kinda girl you will want to be with when angry,i thought i was a jolly fellow until i met her,

numberz:i know you dnt expect this mention but for what we once shared,i just wanna say happy new year and also thanks for your impact in my life.

Profojah:dnt be dissappointed dear,am sorry and i mean it.happy new year,

qatarplayboy:am forced to assume you work with mtn.lol.happy new year.

Misspicy:did i offend you?if yes,let go.happy new year,

peeparty:if you are mad@me pls let go.happy new year,

cherlene:i wish am that little child amanda,lol,you are my emmaratus,whatever that meanswink

estharfabian:i really dnt know you but i just like mentioning you.lol happy new year.

Kinglekan:one funny dude.happy new year,

adeh29:if you are still bearing any grudges,kindly let go,happy new year,

softappless:happy new year,

laveda:i admire you courage girl,you rock.

Toseyn2much:i bite my tongue while trying to pronounce your name,lol,thanks for the educative and entertaining threads and also for the frienship.happy new year.

Pussysandie:pls calm down biko,life na jeje.happy new year,

wristbangle:for your understanding,just want to say happy new year,

midehi2:you didnt teach me french again?lol happy new year,

bigkoboko:i really dnt know who you are or what your aim is but it kinda weird that you hardly come online but whenever am being dissed or have a little misunderstanding you will suffice from nowhere to join my opponent.if i offend you kindly let go.happy new year,

And

neyoor

yourmain

twaci

darvin

enigmatice

asesco
rawpadgin

cum4what

canme4u

falconey

dharay99

mhizkel
and a host of others too numerous to mention,happy new year,wishing you all the best.

I punch you the same dearie cheesy

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by misspicy(f): 3:46am On Jan 01, 2016
It is with joy and gladness I pen down this Appreciation and Thanks to Almighty God,my Creator,The I AM THAT I AM,my everything.
In thanking My God I cannot forget to appreciate and wish people A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, human beings I have come across.both seen and unseen.
Though I have a problem with FAMZING,I know dey do all does asslicking thing,most times I don't remember most monikers unless I have come across them severally,I will like to pen down lovely words to those I remember,you guys have been great. In no particular order or ranking

Catlova my brother from another mother,I feel like I knew you from Adam,kilode,na only you? grin

John4aguero another wonderful brother cheesy

kossyablaze omo IBO wey no get time for tribalism,i know your aim is to marry a Yoruba woman,bros all things are possible grin

deadZONE big daddy grin beardgang rocks,one of the responsible man left in this generation one love brother winkwink

Mrcork Mr,my old time crush,lemme crush you this new year abeg cheesy. more trolling strength to you baba

Naijaboiy I am my daddy's baby wink....lol,keep doing it bro, #salute, A real friend,amma do what I do best tongue

Ojah1 Bros abeg do quick do that thing,one love baba wink

StfuareyouGod Another brother, #salute one love omo okun,Iwo ka se officiating father li igbeyawom,saa mi grintongue

Candyrain more love to your loin man,who ever knows a guy can be this caringcheesy

shumuel Big bro tongue...more flesh to your cheek... one love bro

bqlekan hope you play chess,If not it ain't happening tongue

my only lady friend. PUNKY[color] A foreigner with an heart of gold,you stood above discrimination and made your mark ,babe you might not see this but you inner man will,amma do the needful today wink

[color=teal]mznaett
gentle soul,original akwa ibom babe,you no dey dull,why are you like me now,lol,more love to your heart... #salute

omotayor123 one love from spicy miss,keep soaring

To every guy and lady on this forum,you guys are the best,I cant possibly mention all the moniker I wish I could but the chosen knows themselves one love people

PS: to everybody I might have had E-Fights with in 2016 and the onlookers,just have it in mind that things like that does not pass NL,started on here and ended on here,in fact I don't remember your monikers,and sure we will forge a better bond this year, ONE LOVE PEOPLE

[color=005500]HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A PROSPEROUS YEAR[/color]

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by tosyne2much(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:
*Continuationtongue
Tosyn.e2much kiss
Wrist.bangle kiss
Pee.party kiss
Scent.marlc kiss kiss kiss
Aga.rawu23...Akara.oku grin kiss
Isaac.olukay kiss

Erm.... embarassed
I wish you the same dear cheesy

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by wristbangle: 4:25am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:
*Continuationtongue

Tosyne2much kiss

Wristbangle kiss

Peeparty kiss

Scentmarlc kiss kiss kiss

Agarawu23...Akaraoku grin kiss

Isaacolukay kiss

Erm.... embarassed

Thanks ma'm. What about dharay99?

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 01, 2016
adeh39:
Midehi

Mhizkel

Tunnamania

Cutehector

Decker

Francizy

Dygeasy

Ronald4lif

Fabdedunce kiss

Teempakguy kiss

D9ty7

Stuff46

Onemansquad

Larrysun

Safarigirl

Happy new year!!! kiss

Happy new year to you too. smiley

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks ma'm. What about dharay99?

Hehehe...he's on the other list grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by bqlekan(m): 7:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Five kwa?
Kinglekan boss,
tosyne2much
, wristbangle,
ronald4lif,
llaykorn..
Happy new year guys...blessings all the way

Mhizkel,
alienstar,
charijee,
gilgal7,
flawlessT
A happy new year to you all

eerrrrrrrm who again?

Nubian113
Misspicy
Eldeevee
MissGdope
Mindtricks
Y'all shall have a wonderful testimony this new year

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by ImDharay: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks ma'm. What about dharay.99?

Watchinq
from sum where safe.

■HPY!

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever / Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? / Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112