Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Send Your New Year Shoutouts. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send Your New Year Shoutouts. (9378 Views)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. / Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

hey! saw the stuff..nice one grin..there you've got me standing....you good now?

shocked shocked Hell fire save matches, bleep a duck and see what hatches shocked Wow! You're really gorgeous wink
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
PotestDeus:

shocked shocked Hell fire save matches, bleep a duck and see what hatches shocked Wow! You're really gorgeous wink

you a lyricist or something? lol...thank ya for the compliment... you look good toogrin
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

you a lyricist or something? lol...thank ya for the compliment... you look good toogrin

Not a lyricist. What i saw musta brought that out. I mean Juliet Ibrahim's gown tongue cheesy You still on low cut?
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
PotestDeus:

Not a lyricist. What i saw musta brought that out. I mean Juliet Ibrahim's gown tongue cheesy You still on low cut?

Lol... Juliet Ibrahim's gown abi?...I'm sure gonn' catch you.....

*shocked.... you've seen a picture of me on low cut?
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol... Juliet Ibrahim's gown abi?...I'm sure gonn' catch you.....

*shocked.... you've seen a picture of me on low cut?

Lol tongue Yeah, i have cool
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
PotestDeus:

Lol tongue Yeah, i have cool

ahhhhhh! that ain't low cut though, it's my natural hair, it's growing... you know the difference, yeah?
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

ahhhhhh! that ain't low cut though, it's my natural hair, it's growing... you know the difference, yeah?

Is it now? Yes, i do wink Was expecting you to call me a stalker or some'n cool
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
PotestDeus:

Is it now? Yes, i do wink Was expecting you to call me a stalker or some'n cool

stalker? Lol..I didn't feel twas necessary... besides, it ain't a bad idea to check one's profile once in a while, is it?

yeah, now...lemme help you differentiate better.... low cut is when someone keeps cutting his/her hair, the hair can be cut in different styles and can be relaxed... Buh my kinda hair is a teeny weeny afro (TWA), I don't cut it and I don't relax it...it just grows naturally, until it gets to a desired length....long story, yeah?
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

stalker? Lol..I didn't feel twas necessary... besides, it ain't a bad idea to check one's profile once in a while, is it?

yeah, now...lemme help you differentiate better.... low cut is when someone keeps cutting his/her hair, the hair can be cut in different styles and can be relaxed... Buh my kinda hair is a teeny weeny afro (TWA), I don't cut it and I don't relax it...it just grows naturally, until it gets to a desired length....long story, yeah?

I gerrit, sucre. I only checked it once before today. Maybe it'd be different if you was into Country, Folk and Oldies smiley
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
PotestDeus:

I gerrit, sucre. I only checked it once before today. maybe it'd be different if you was into Country, Folk and Oldiessmiley

Lol..like I asked how many times you checked before today..tongue..

reason for the bolded?
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol..like I asked how many times you checked before today..tongue..

reason for the bolded?

Like you didn't wonder when i mentioned low cut tongue

Mona : Lover of hard rock, Metal & Reggae

Me : Lover of Country, Oldies, Folk, Blues
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
PotestDeus:

Like you didn't wonder when i mentioned low cut tongue

Mona : Lover of hard rock, Metal & Reggae

Me : Lover of Country, Oldies, Folk, Blues

Lol...you ain't in my thoughts na, so how can you be so sure??... I didn't wonder: P

hehehehe.. you should love some hard rock, metal and reggae...your life will be never remain the same tongue
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you ain't in my thoughts na, so how can you be so sure??... I didn't wonder: P

hehehehe.. you should love some hard rock, metal and reggae...your life will be never remain the same tongue

Haha. I didn't say overnight. Not that i'm sure cheesy tongue

Nah, i'll pass cool You should listen to my nighttime playlist. I have songs that'll make you sober for not bathing on time grin smiley
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
PotestDeus:

Haha. I didn't say overnight. Not that i'm sure cheesy tongue

Nah, i'll pass cool You should listen to my nighttime playlist. I have songs that'll make you sober for not bathing on time grin smiley

yeah, please pass, I bet your head can't carry any of those genres...nah...I'll pass too tongue
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah, please pass, I bet your head can't carry any of those genres...nah...I'll pass too tongue

It can but it chooses simplicity and harmony over harsh and aggressive vocals. I hope it doesn't define you, Fluffer-Nutter cheesy tongue
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
PotestDeus:

It can but it chooses simplicity and harmony over harsh and aggressive vocals. I hope it doesn't define you, Fluffer-Nutter cheesy tongue

Lol... they are neither harsh nor aggressive... and yeah, it does define me..tongue..
.blaaaaaaaa!
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol... they are neither harsh nor aggressive... and yeah, it does define me..tongue..
.blaaaaaaaa!

Haha. Why did you cancel that?
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by chandli: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

chandli :man utd hater..hope you enjoying yourself now that we've lost a couple of times? #HNY
Wow I just saw this grin
I just started doing prayer/fasting for Man Utd...to start losing again
HNY to the Most beautiful Monalisa wink
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
PotestDeus:

Haha. Why did you cancel that?
why not? tongue happy Sunday dearie grin
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
chandli:
Wow I just saw this grin I just started doing prayer/fasting for Man Utd...to start losing again HNY to the Most beautiful Monalisa wink
Lol..you go pray/fast tire tongue
thanks huny grintongue
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by chandli: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol..you go pray/fast tire

thanks huny grintongue
You'll soon start to see the manifestation of my prayer tongue

Why did you cancel Most beautiful Monalisa
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2016
chandli:
You'll soon start to see the manifestation of my prayer tongue

Why did you cancel Most beautiful Monalisa

the prayer go backfiretongue

ehhhh..twas a slip of the thumb grin
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by chandli: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

the prayer go backfiretongue

ehhhh..twas a slip of the thumb grin
And the thumb is still slipping grin
Biko tell that thumb to stop slipping oo
Lemme write Most beautiful Monalisa again and see if the thumb will slip again cheesy
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
chandli:
And the thumb is still slipping grin
Biko tell that thumb to stop slipping oo
Lemme write Most beautiful Monalisa again and see if the thumb will slip again cheesy

Lol, I'm not sure the thumb is ever gonn' stop slipping oootongue
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by chandli: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, I'm not sure the thumb is ever gonn' stop slipping oootongue
Huny biko I beg of you..which language do you want me to use and beg so that beautiful face of yours will try to see your thumb when it's about to slip and stop it from slipping again kiss
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by Monalisa185(f): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
chandli:
Huny biko I beg of you..which language do you want me to use and beg so that beautiful face of yours will try to see your thumb when it's about to slip and stop it from slipping again kiss

hehehehe, since there's nothing to cancel, I think the thumb decided to give it a rest...not slipping until further noticetongue..grin
Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by chandli: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, since there's nothing to cancel, I think the thumb decided to give it a rest...not slipping until further noticetongue..grin
Check well...you did not cancel beautiful face
Thank God you're beginning to accept it kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why The Police Is Your Friend In Ghana *HOT PHOTOS* / See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.