Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me (2681 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Nawa Oo!! See What This Lady Share On Instagram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2016
My girlfriend told me she would be having sex this new year without condom. My intuition is telling me she is up to something silly.

Maybe she wants to get pregnant for me, i dnt know. I am still too young to father a child.

Fellow Nairalanders, when a girl tells u she want it raw, what does she mean
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ImDharay: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2016
The very 1st morning
of a new year & yhu guy's
chronic stupidity is still waxin stronqer...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ucheHapers(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Seems u admired Davido's baby mama drama

4 Likes

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
embarassed may this fish brain you started 2016 with......stay glued to you till 2017!............
One slap for even having pre-marital sex!
angry

1 Like

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
ImDharay:

The very 1st morning
of a new year & yhu guy's
chronic stupidity is still waxin stronqer...
mumu.. I dnt need ur silly advice

3 Likes

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
embarassed may this fish brain you started 2016 with......stay glued to you till 2017!............
One slap for even having pre-marital sex!
angry
i dnt know why some people have chosen to be stupid.

Na by force to comment with insults? Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ImDharay: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2016
ernesty20:
mumu.. I dnt need ur silly advice

ehn delete it den,
can't yhu? January Goat.
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2016
She wants to trap with pregnancy.
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Ginaz(f): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Must you call her " yeye'' ? Can't guys just for once have respect for their women? angry

2 Likes

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by kambili999(f): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year. don't make it a 'napkin' new year for yourself
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2016
ernesty20:
i dnt know why some people have chosen to be stupid.

Na by force to comment with insults? Nawa ooo
Let's ignore this creature grin
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2016
ImDharay:

ehn delete it den,
can't yhu? January Goat.
if i knew how to, i wud delete it. Trust me
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Den hav sex with her withiut condom!
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by bqlekan(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2016
You can be whatever you want to be on the internet. Still wondering why some set of people choose to be stupid lipsrsealed

Back to the topic..

If you truly have a girlfriend, never qualify her with the word 'yeye' especially when you are airing your dirty laundry in the open..,

Happy new year
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2016
ernesty20:
My girlfriend told me she would be having sex this new year without condom. My intuition is telling me she is up to something silly.

Maybe she wants to get pregnant for me, i dnt know. I am still too young to father a child.

It means she wants to give you HIV.

1 Like

Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Must you call her " yeye'' ? Can't guys just for once have respect for their women? angry
go to my profile and read my recent posts.

She has been giving headache all this while
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by alkines(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2016
End time post!!
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Den hav sex with her withiut condom!
what if belle come? angry
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2016
bqlekan:
You can be whatever you want to be on the internet. Still wondering why some set of people choose to be stupid lipsrsealed

Back to the topic..

If you truly have a girlfriend, never qualify her with the word 'yeye' especially when you are airing your dirty laundry in the open..,

Happy new year
she nags too much
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by biz2get(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2016
So what do you want me to do now?? angry
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by ernesty20(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

It means she wants to give you HIV.
are u for real? shocked
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by firstking01(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Op, shebi u no read wetin one guy write abt him gf here 2days ago ba?,,,she wan transfer HIV to u...pick race, infact, make usain bolt knw sat him dey learn worksad
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by falcon01: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2016
chai jesuu why am i seeing this kind topic on this new year cry cry cry make una no spoil my cerebratin ooo
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Stanleyafam(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
In this new year pls and pls stay off pre-marital sex...I don tell una o
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Eddyitaly77(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2016
How far brother,just bring the girl to me let me test her if she have HIV... That's how tonto Dike is forcing me to have sex with her without condom but I refuse...
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2016
ernesty20:

God this is new year oh,pls save my eyes from senseless and useless thread this year and let my way not cross with senseless people
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Get a Brain Upgrade! No one uses Android Gingerbread anymore you know undecided
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by CharlyNick: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Ridiculous
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by free2ryhme: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2016
ernesty20:

you took this bad behaviour into 2016 sad
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by cruzita(f): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2016
grin e be like dem don open this one chapter for village
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2016
even if she likes make she tell u to stock ya d**k in her nostrils. so far e no affect mia new year
plans

drive front grin
Re: That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me by lolaluv1(f): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Mttccchhheewwwww!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Virginity Talk Again / This Is A Man's World. / Please Help Out, I FXXCK To Much This Days....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.