Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

This Is A Man's World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Man's World. (2695 Views)

It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Man's World. by FreeBSD: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2016
I wonder when you women will agree that this is a man's world? Let me tell you why.

It's a simple theory. The activities of women are regulated by the men. As such, the "society" that pressure women and all that are Men cool But! The activities of men are not regulated by women. Haba who born them?. As such, the "society" that pressure men are still Men cool but in our favor.

Have you noticed 89% of those dumb Nigerian local traditions favor men? grin Yoruba people put magun on their woman but woman cannot put on man undecided In some ibo culture, woman will run gaga in the market if she comit adultery. Man will only return bride price and go away in peace grin

And many more like that!

So you see.. it's a man world.
Mention 10 female presidents grin
Mention 10 female governors grin
Mention 10 female inventors in history grin
Mention 10 female pilots globally grin

This, is mens world. cheesy

#FreeBSD
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2016
You know Op, this is a petty and lame stunt. Your points are inutile. As for the 10s you asked, I am goina answer that in my subsequent posts.TEN PILOTS

RAYMOND DE LAROCHE, MARTHE NIEL, MARIE MARVINGT, HELENE DUTRIEU, JEANNE HERVEAU, ZVEREVA, HARRIET QUIMBY, HEVETT, MATILDE MOISSANT, LOUISE DRIANCÖURT.

And most of them even fly airforce planes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Man's World. by Vinshu(f): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2016
freebsd check your mail I sent pm.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Greene66: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
freebsd check your mail I sent pm.

Wait, the other day I told you I sent you a pm you said you don't reply pm. Now you sent some misogynist nigga pm. Women are confused
Re: This Is A Man's World. by delishpot: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Greene66:

Wait, the other day I told you I sent you a pm you said you don't reply pm. Now you sent some misogynist nigga pm. Women are confused

Hahahaha, Na so world be o. grin grin
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Vinshu(f): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Greene66:

I do not respond to pm sent to me however, that doesn't stop me from sending a pm to another person. Besides this is different.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Greene66: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
delishpot:

Hahahaha, Na so world be o. grin grin

Sincerely I'm just looking
Re: This Is A Man's World. by faith551(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Yes its a man's world BUT ITS NOTHING WITHOUT A WOMAN
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
1. 2016- President-elect Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwan

Senior Advisor of the National Security Council 1999-2000, Minister and Chairperson of Mainland Affairs Council 2000-04. Member of the Legislative Yuan 2004-06, Vice-Premier and Minister of Consumer Protection 2006-07, Chairperson of the Democratic Progressive Party 2008-12 and from 2014 and Presidential Candidate in 2012. (b. 1956-)

2. 28.01.2016- President Hilda Heine, the Marshall Islands
Former Secretary of Education as well as Senator and Minister of Education 2012-16

3. 29.10.2015- President Bidhya Devi Bhandari, Nepal

Minister for Population and Environment 1997 and Minister of Defence 2009-11, Vice-president of the Nepal Communist Party (Unified Marxist-Leninist) 1998-2015. (b. 1961-).

4. 05.06.2015- President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim,
Mauritius

Professor of Organic chemistry and Pro-vice-chancellor of the University of Mauritius.

5.02.2013- President Park Geun-hye, South Korea
MP 1998-2012, Chairperson of the Grand National Party 2004-06, Candidate in the party primaries for presidential candidate in 2008, Leader of Saenuri (Renamed GNP) 2011-12. (b. 1952-)

6. 01.04.2013-01.10.2013 Capitano Reggente Antonella Mularoni, San Marino

Member of the General Grand Council 1993-2001 and again from 2008, and Judge of the European Court of Human Rights 2001-08, Leader of the Government, Secretary of State of Foreign and Political Affairs, Telecommunication and Transport 2008-12. (b. 1961-).

7. 01.10.2013-01.04.2014 Capitano Reggente Anna Maria Muccioli, San Marino

Member of the Consiglio Grande e Generale for the Partito Democratico Cristiano since 2008. (b. 1964-).

8. 23.01.2014-30.03.2016 Acting Head of State Catherine Samba-Panza, Central African Republic

Businesswoman and corporate lawyer. Appointed Mayor of the capital Bangui in 2013 by the former interim government before she was elected Interim President. (b. 1954-).

9. 04.04.2014- President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, Malta

Labour MP 1998-2014 and Minister of Family and Social Solidarity 2013-14. (b. 1958-).

10. 01.01.2015-31.12.2015 President Simonetta Sommaruga, Switzerland

Federal Councillor of Justice and Police and Substitute Councillor of Interior from 2010. Vice-President in 2014.

11. 18.02.2015- President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia

Appointed Minister of European Integration in 2003 and was also Foreign Minister 2005-08. English and Spanish languages professor and former adviser in the Foreign Ministry. Finished second in the first round of the presidential elections in 2014 and won 50,5 % in the second round. (b. 1968-).
Re: This Is A Man's World. by delishpot: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Greene66:

Sincerely I'm just looking

You can imagine. She doesn't reply other peoples Pm but she expects another person to reply hers sha
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Greene66: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

I do not respond to pm sent to me however, that doesn't stop me from sending a pm to another person. Besides this is different.

Alright.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Dont confuse yourself. Barbarism and selfishness does not equal superiority. undecided

Who really owns this world? God

Who has it now? Satan, the "god of this world"

Where is man? in bondage to sin and satan

What are his fruits? wickedness in all places

1 Like

Re: This Is A Man's World. by Hadez(f): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2016
delishpot:

You can imagine. She doesn't reply other peoples Pm but she expects another person to reply hers sha

So? She chooses to do whatever she like with her phone. Why are you bothered?
Re: This Is A Man's World. by FreeBSD: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2016
faith551:
Yes its a man's world BUT ITS NOTHING WITHOUT A WOMAN

Be deceiving yourself. What are we doing with woman? undecided see dis one sha

Asslicker. Na ur type dey beg woman for sex undecided
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Going over tis same Shi!t again.... Romance land is fast losing ts touch.... sad
Re: This Is A Man's World. by FreeBSD: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Dont confuse yourself. Barbarism and selfishness does not equal superiority. undecided

Look woman, I was expecting a more mature and intelligent argument. Look above you someone listed female presidents to counter my post. Not religion. undecided

I'm an atheist angry
Re: This Is A Man's World. by faith551(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
FreeBSD:

Be deceiving yourself. What are we doing with woman? undecided see dis one sha

Asslicker. Na ur type dey beg woman for sex undecided

OK,maybe you grew up without a mother so i won't blame you,or worst you don't value her
Re: This Is A Man's World. by delishpot: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

So? She chooses to do whatever she like with her phone. Why are you bothered?

And I chose to do what I want with mine so why are you bothered too? See? that same thing that makes you "bother"over what I do with mine, is what made me "bother" over what she does with hers.
Plus why do you hate her so much? Yes, only a hater will see someone he claims to care for go astray and cheer him on instead of calling his attention to the danger ahead.
You should learn to treat others well cost one day, it could be you in that position.
See? She refused to respond to his own thinking that nothing will link her to him and so she has nothing to lose. Fast forward today......she is sending him one. Life is up and down.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2016
FreeBSD:

Look woman, I was expecting a more mature and intelligent argument. Look above you someone listed female presidents to counter my post. Not religion. undecided

I'm an atheist angry

I wont stoop low to mention anything cos for every one female leader there are ten thousand male leaders. I dont like taking up weak points.

Back to you.

I dont care if you are an atheist or foolishist grin

I only reasoned along with the rule.

Dont expect me to come down to your level.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Man's World. by AlexCk: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Come on Op,
Technically, u can't have a "man" without a woman(birth), it's not a man's world joor, infact no being owes it. it's just a freaking sphere of rock rotating around a gigantic ball of flames. tongue tongue
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Female governors

Aisha Jumai - Taraba

Sarah Palin - Alaska

Jan Brewer - Arizona

Mary Fallin - Oklahoma

Beverly M. PERDUE - NORTH Carolina

Maggie Hassan - New Hampshire

Sila Calderon - Puerto rico

Janet Napolitano - Arizona

Judy Martz - Montana
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
TEN PRESIDENTS

DILMA ROUSEFF, DORIS LENTHARD, ELLEN JOHNSON SIRLEAF, MARY ROBINSON, ELIZABETH KOPP, GLORIANNA RANOCCHINI, AGATHA BERBERA, LIDIA GUELER TEJADA, SONG CHING LING, KHERTERK TOKA.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2016
TEN GOVERNORS

SILVA MARIA CALDERON, BEVERLY PERDUE, KATHLEEN BLANCO, SARAH PALIN, ELLA T. GRASSO, MIRIAM A. FERGUSON, NELLIE TAYLOE ROSS, CAROLYN B. SHELTON, VESTA M. ROY, SHARON PRATT KELLY.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2016
TEN INVENTORS
MARIE CURIE- theory of radioactivity NANCY JOHNSON- ice cream maker MARIA TELKES- first 100percent solar powered house ANN TSUKAMOTO- stem cell isolation GRACE HOPPER- the computer mark I ELIZABETH MAGGIE- monopoly ROSALIND FRANKLIN- DNA double helix MARIA BEASLY- the lift raft STEPHANIE KWOLEK- kevlar SHIRLEY JACKSON- source of communication
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
So you see how dumb your dumbass has been.

you are welcome.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Female Inventors

1. Hedy Lamarr - Although better known for her Silver Screen exploits, Austrian actress Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler) also became a pioneer in the field of wireless communications following her emigration to the United States. The international beauty icon, along with co-inventor George Anthiel, developed a "Secret Communications System" to help combat the Nazis in World War II. By manipulating radio frequencies at irregular intervals between transmission and reception, the invention formed an unbreakable code to prevent classified messages from being intercepted by enemy personnel.

2. Mary Anderson -Anyone who's ever driven in a rain or snow storm can attest to the dire importance of windshield wipers. What a lot of people don't know is that windshield wipers were invented by a woman. Inventor Mary Anderson received a patent for her car-window cleaning device in 1903.

3. Ruth Wakefield
4. Dr Grace Murray Hopper
5.Mary Phelps Jacob
6. Marion Donovan
7. Patricia Billings
8. Dr Temple Grandin
9. Ann Moore
10. Lyda Newman

1 Like

Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
I wont go global for female pilots. Lets do africa.

1. Irene Koki Mutungi - Kenya
2. Esther Mbabazi - Rwanda
3. Chinyere Kalu - Nigeria
4. Asnath Mahapa - South Africa

Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
So yua a feminist too@ nitwitfabian? cheesy cool down, people already answered him, I already did.
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Varagous(f): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

true!
but not all men are still in Satan's bondage.
#Iamfree! #Jesusmakesfree #youtoocanbefreeifyouacceptJesus!
Re: This Is A Man's World. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
5. Racheal Bianchi Quarshie - Ghana
6. Chantal Mucyo Karerangabo - Rwanda
7.Meron Mutesi Rugazora - Rwanda
8,9. Husseina and Hassana Edili Ogaji - Nigeria

Re: This Is A Man's World. by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2016
James brown said it all in his song "it's a man's world but it wont be nothing without the woman".
Female usefulness cant be overemphasis

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New,welcome Me. / President Buhari Finally Located While Hiding In Jamaica (pics) / 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.