Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria (3792 Views)

Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / Durability Of Innoson Cars? / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by o42austino(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2016
SHOW ROOMS OF IVN IN NIGERIA

FACTORY ADDRESS

NO.2 INNOSON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, AKWU-URU
URU,UMUDIM, NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE.

SHOWROOM ADDRESSES

ABUJA:
759 Cadastral Zone E24, Wawa district, Abuja FCT

LAGOS:
Plot 1, Block A, Amuwo Odofin Ind. Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Lagos.

AKWA-IBOM:
140 Aka road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Re: Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by delequake(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Is that all?? No wonder nobody is patronising you clowns. Local content my foot. Do you know how many show rooms Toyota, Kia, Honda and the likes have in Nigeria? Jesus! This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by carblognaija: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
delequake:
Is that all?? No wonder nobody is patronising you clowns. Local content my foot. Do you know how many show rooms Toyota, Kia, Honda and the likes have in Nigeria? Jesus! This is ridiculous.

My Dear Chill. Why are we always first to shut down our own. This guy is just an individual who is progressing steadily. He is not yet in the league of Toyota and the rest that has existed for many years. And for making sales, the guy is even finding it difficult to fulfill orders that have been placed by most state govts and is looking to expand his production line. He might not yet be making too much sales individually and it is not because he doesn't want to but because he still has to put a lot of things in place which he is gradually doing. Initially, the show room did no exist any where except Enugu. This is a step forward. Let us not be always quick to condemn our own.

6 Likes

Re: Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by airlord2020: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

delequake:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by deelabs(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good job Innoson.

Register & Increase your car sale only at

http://www.carpartsnigeria.com/users/sign_in

We will grant you the needed exposure.
Re: Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by o42austino(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
delequake:
Guy, Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Show Room Addresses Of Innoson Automobile In Nigeria by o42austino(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
delequake:
Guy, Rome was not built in a day...

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Temporary Drivers License / Dubai Rich Kids Show Off Pictures Of Their Flashy Cars. / Ugliest Car On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.