Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? (3916 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,I'm wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year.

I'm writing this piece because I'm confused and need your help.

There's this girl that I've been dating for the past 8 months, I love her so much and our relationship isn't a "no-sex" relationship which means that we have sex approximately 3 times per week.

On the new year eve, she called me and told me that she doesn't wanna have sex again, I asked for the reason for the decision but she said she just wants to stop having sex and I said ok.

Ever since she said that, I've been confused and don't know what to do.

I love her so much and I'm not impotent which means I like sex as well so I need your advice.

What should I do?
How can I get her to change her mind?
Do you think she wants "out" of the relationship?

Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Oga relax....na babe she be....Tell her u were having the same thing in mind......when next she comes to ur house,,treat her like ur sister...don't make any sexual move towards her.......infact if she is on d bed,,go sit on d floor....If she comes to d floor,, go sit on the couch...When Mr Konjinus hold am,,,na she go call u tell u say 'baby, I've changed my mind let's have sex'......

16 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2016
3 times a week?!?! no wonder she got tired.

my advice, sit her down and get her to tell u why she really stopped.
Buh if u really love her like u claim, u gots to adjust to the new 'no-more-pussyyy-for-u' lifestyle smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Buh if u really love her like u claim, u gots to adjust to the new 'no-more-pussyyy-for-u' lifestyle smiley

She travelled but will be back soon, I'll try and ask her when she comes back. Thanks
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Most times when I read cases like this, I am quite surprised because when I was in a relationship, my girlfriend and I talked about anything. She was open when communicating with me and vice versa. If she wanted to make a decision concerning our relationship, she would tell me why.

I brought this up because I don't see the reason why someone will be in a relationship with someone and the both of them would not be able to communicate effectively. One doesn't just wake up and make a decision without giving concrete and reasonable reasons for making that decision.

OP, have you asked her reason for deciding to not want to have sex anymore? She owes you the right to tell you why she chose to make that decision.

How can you get her to change her mind when she hasn't even told you the reason? My advice is that you sit her down and ask her why she doesn't want to have sex with you, when she tells you her reason then you can act accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
2016Deity:

She travelled but will be back soon, I'll try and ask her when she comes back. Thanks

u welcome.
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

gurl wey de Bleep 3 times a week loves sex well well.....Give her a week n she will beg d nigga fir some D
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2016
KingEli:
gurl wey de Bleep 3 times a week loves sex well well.....Give her a week n she will beg d nigga fir some D

hmm ok
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by cruzita(f): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2016
op give her space too and very soon in timaya's voice *she go concur*

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
Most times when I read cases like this, I am quite surprised because when I was in a relationship, my girlfriend and I talked about anything. She was open when communicating with me and vice versa. If she wanted to make a decision concerning our relationship, she would tell me why.

I brought this up because I don't see the reason why someone will be in a relationship with someone and the both of them would not be able to communicate effectively. One doesn't just wake up and make a decision without giving concrete and reasonable reasons for making that decision.

OP, have you asked her reason for deciding to not want to have sex anymore? She owes you the right to tell you why she chose to make that decision.

How can you get her to change her mind when she hasn't even told you the reason? My advice is that you sit her down and ask her why she doesn't want to have sex with you, when she tells you her reason then you can act accordingly.

Thanks for your reply, first of all, I didn't say it was a no sex relationship, rather I said it wasn't a no sex relationship and again we talked about everything but she travelled and called me to tell me that, I asked her why but she said she just wants to stop, we'll talk about it well when she comes back but I just need advice just in case someone here have experienced such.

Thanks again
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

u welcome.

smiley

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
And why must everything revolve around SEX??undecided

She doesn't wanna have sex...just act cool n stop whinning About it...undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
op give her space too and very soon in timaya's voice *she go concur*

You think its gonna work like that?
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
And why must everything revolve around SEX??undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016Deity:

LoL!grin
You had better start learning howtah masturbate!grin the cookie's Locked till 2017!!grin
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by biz2get(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
KingEli:
Oga relax....na babe she be....Tell her u were having the same thing in mind......when next she comes to ur house,,treat her like ur sister...don't make any sexual move towards her.......infact if she is on d bed,,go sit on d floor....If she comes to d floor,, go sit on the couch...When Mr Konjinus hold am,,,na she go call u tell u say 'baby, I've changed my mind let's have sex'......

grin grin grin grin grin This is hilarious cool
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by biz2get(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
May be She found a better player with an amazing inch wink wink wink angry grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by seggzz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016Deity:
Hello Nairalanders,I'm wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year.

I'm writing this piece because I'm confused and need your help.

There's this girl that I've been dating for the past 8 months, I love her so much and our relationship isn't a "no-sex" relationship which means that we have sex approximately 3 times per week.

On the new year eve, she called me and told me that she doesn't wanna have sex again, I asked for the reason for the decision but she said she just wants to stop having sex and I said ok.

Ever since she said that, I've been confused and don't know what to do.

I love her so much and I'm not impotent which means I like sex as well so I need your advice.

What should I do?
How can I get her to change her mind?
Do you think she wants "out" of the relationship?

Please help a brother.
Maybe she is tired your sex style. How many styles do you use on her? Do you always romance her?

My second thought, she must have seen a better option

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016Deity:

She wants to stop because you're not doing something right.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You had better start learning howtah masturbate!grin
the cookie's Locked till 2017!!grin

That's out of the question, I can't masturbate

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
biz2get:
May be She found a better player with an amazing inch wink wink wink angry grin

I hope not. Pls
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by sammade: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na new year resolution, I hope she can keep it till the end of the year
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
seggzz:

Maybe she is tired your sex style. How many styles do you use on her? Do you always romance her?

My second thought, she must have seen a better option

We spend time on pre-intimacy and she loves it, I'm confused
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:

She wants to stop because you're not doing something right Bro!

What is it that I've not been doing right for over 8 months?
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
sammade:
Na new year resolution, I hope she can keep it till the end of the year

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
KingEli:

Thanks for the funny comment tho but this isn't funny at all
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016Deity:

What is it that I've not been doing right for over 8 months?
She got no results for a 3 times a week ration. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by seggzz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016Deity:

We spend time on pre-intimacy and she loves it, I'm confused
Maybe she now attend deeper life Church. You can make your own investigation on her having an option.

The first sign of quitting a relationship from a girl is refusing sex.
Is your dick big?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by Nature8(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
That kind she doesn't wanna have sex again self.. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by 2016Deity: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
@Lalasticlala pls help
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by sheyoroniyen(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
accept ya fate.2016 is a no sex yr or mayb she don hear pastor adeboye prophesy 'dah a new std will surface in 2016' grin

oga u sef control ur rod.3tymes a wik ya wife go hear wenh 4 ya hand grin

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Hit It Again, What Do I Do? by biz2get(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
You know what, I think you need to see BABA for Touch and Do ... no need to ask her questions just TOUCH grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say / Funny Cartoons To Help You Relax This Weekend. / Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.