Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise (1226 Views)

6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About / 6 Things A Woman Needs During Menstrual Cycles / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by DJBIGGY(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmm this story will leave you in stiches. Read below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/what-advise-would-you-give-this-woman.html

Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by falconey(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
so the initial 2million couldn't arrange your lives a little and get you both married

You are not married and he will keep using you like a tool until he becomes dangote and dump your _dumbass.
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Your fiance is a lazy bastard!
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
That fiance of urs does not luv u! I know it sounds harsh, buh that's just the truth.
no matter how poor u are, don't give in. u ain't gonna be lacking forever. God said he will provide for us.

try and get a handwork and raise money.
I would tell u to breakup with ur fiance, bub who am I to put asunder?? just pray, and ask for forgiveness for wat u did.
goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by falconey(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:
That fiance of urs does not luv u! I know it sounds harsh, buh that's just the truth.
no matter how poor u are, don't give in. u ain't gonna be lacking forever. God said he will provide for us.

try and get a handwork and raise money.
I would tell u to breakup with ur fiance, bub who am I to put asunder?? just pray, and ask for forgiveness for wat u did.
goodluck

hmmm this is new, it must be from the effect of the cross-over service. Go on sister!
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by vault(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
and you still call the bastard "my fiance"...... lady, that dude is your enemy cause he doesn't even care or love you at the slightest bit..

Greedy idiot
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Dotwillis1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
oil and gas,? 3 mil? Just because he wanna penetrate yhu?..... For how many minutes sef?.... Old man for that matter. My sister, it ain't just about the pleasure, don't yhu think that man is/wanna use u for something. Think!

1 Like

Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

undecided I've been calling God's name since I registered on this forum. u conclude too soon without thinking.
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by tobisco29(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Visit the link below
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
No offense Buh you're dating An incorrigible, insolent, Stupiid, reprobate, senseless, Low-life, Lazy scumbag!!!undecided

What The hell Were U doing with him in the first place?

You Had to sleep With someone For money? girl, that's Some Hoe-Shît...Not cool!! How do U even live with Yourself?

You Both Are just fûcked Up!undecided
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
That fiancé doesn't worth having you.

Why don't he go and find a sugar mummy and get money from her if he is so okay with prostituting you?
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Things people do for money. Damn!
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by biz2get(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Any man that let his wife or gf do this is a FOOOL ...

btw the lady is a bigger foool but its cool .. just break up if you havnt had kids yet smiley
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
No offense Buh you're dating A incorrigible, insolent, Stupiid, reprobate, senseless, Low-life, Lazy scumbag!!!undecided

What The hell Were U doing with him in the first place?

You Had to sleep With someone For money? girl, that's Some Hoe-Shît...Not cool!! How do U even live with Yourself?

You Both Are just fûcked Up!undecided
Wow!
All that for a single person.
That's evil. sad
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:

Wow!
All that for a single person.
That's evil. sad
cryI'm sorry?cry

Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
cryI'm sorry?cry
Never mind. I'm cool and calm now. It'll be all over in a bit.
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by falconey(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

undecided I've been calling God's name since I registered on this forum. u conclude too soon without thinking.

really someone can do that?
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:
Never mind. I'm cool and calm now. It'll be all over in a bit.
?Huh?
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by ERONX(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by charijee(f): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Your fiance is a lazy bastard!
Be avoiding your mentions like plaque.....ain't you seeing people's wishes? ....I know just how to arrange your life
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
charijee:
Be avoiding your mentions like plaque.....ain't you seeing people's wishes? ....I know just how to arrange your life
You do?.....
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by charijee(f): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You do?.....
You sure know I do
Re: Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
charijee:
You sure know I do

Hmmmmm.. *pensive*

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean She Is Into Me / ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) / Guess What He Saw!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.