Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (62911 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by STILESGANG: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
specimenC:

You are an idiot, now the question is did u watch ice prince and davido collecting the award.? If NO Bleep off.
Your mother is an idioot!.Wizkid who attended the award ceremony and a previous winner confirmed that african acts were disrepected in the ceremony and you are here arguing over an edited broadcast,Bet is shit if not wack artistes like iceprince won't even win it in the first place.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by DutchNegro(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ooohms:
Who posted this?? Do u listen to music at all??

I don't think so.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by d1ckr0man(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
i have always hated that guy call kcee his just wack and too local for my liking
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by chronos: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Herrmes:
No, it's not.
Explain...
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by fanzycelebrity(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
op why did u put iyanya?that guy songs are bomb in last year,so b specific.and don't b partial OK.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by specimenC: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
Your mother is an idioot!.Wizkid who attended the award ceremony and a previous winner confirmed that african acts were disrepected in the ceremony and you are here arguing over an edited broadcast,Bet is shit if not wack artistes like iceprince won't even win it in the first place.

I can see you take over your idiocy from your father, and since u take Wizkid as ur god, I ve nothing more to say to you. I leave you to your predicament, 'ignorance'. We talking about when ice prince and davido won you are talking about someone who won previous year aand wasn't treated ryt. Ice prince is the key point here. Edited video u say, it's obvious you couldn't afford to watch it on a. Dstv, and I can't help u with dat. Youtube is your friend. Mention me when you are mature.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by hasyn04(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thafvck!! IcePrince? Ur a joker...he's ranked among nigeria best rapper!! Dunno what $hitt u'r currently on. Oga go listen to "BOSS" his recent..#peaceOUT
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Daraph(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why don't you mention any Fuji artistes too? Are they not musican?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Temysteve(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
pls can someone explain to me in english d bullshit dis guy tryna tell me?
SORRY to say this, but the content of ur upbringing makes u think like an infidel personnel.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by oluwazino(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Saraben:
remove ice prince from that list...he Stil have good hits to drop put MI instead
no which MI I no gree wah happen to 9ice or vic o abi Terry g undecided
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by howfarwhatagwan: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by oluwazino(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
pls can someone explain to me in english d bullshit dis guy tryna tell me?
the bullshit is trying to tell you is dat, dat list is bullshit coz I cant find Terry g der nor 9ice nt to talk of the king of Rap vic o grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by oluwazino(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
hasyn04:
Thafvck!! IcePrince? Ur a joker...he's ranked among nigeria best rapper!! Dunno what $hitt u'r currently on. Oga go listen to "BOSS" his recent..#peaceOUT
I tell you .... jayz played dat video more den 100x on is Tv station

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Christmasdon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
what of akwaibom ayayah! mish
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by MackDams(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Because you fall or struggling doesn't mean you stop! OP what are you. Life goes on with boundless limits. Pls Let's applaud every one on that list cuz they've contributed so much to humanity and their families within a short time of their lives and they are still shinning. God said we re kings. I've ever heard of the phrase "No Limit " ?.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Slingkey:
Tonto dikeh
As in eh...2milion likes for u.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by cambyprediction: 2:06am On Jan 02, 2016
toms55:
Adding Dbanj to that list simply means Op knows nothing about how the entertainment industry works, take a clue from the American scene Diddy hasn't release any world "hit banger" in past times but he still remains the highest paid Rapper, Dr dre too has beat by Dre amongst other businesses he is still a force to reckon with, Now ask your self why Dbanj is diversifying, why is he still bagging awards and becomes ambassadors for big industries in and outside Nigeria? Music doesn't last forever OP, Dbanj still does music Full time but on a Low key, eja nla as he is popularly called in 2015 headline shows not just ordinary shows, went on tours, even in far away Australia. Op forget being sentimental and open your mind to dbanj's music before judging him, how many of his 2015 released singles do you have? Ko le ye won, The King is here, zim zimma, knocking on my door and so on.
Beat by dre African ambassador is baba himself! Give it up for ejanla jhor keep the likes coming cheesy...I love you guys

Abeg free boss oooo

now i know you know nthing about music and business. how many names you don call am now,Dbanj should go and die
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 2:09am On Jan 02, 2016
cambyprediction:

now i know you know nthing about music and business. how many names you don call am now,Dbanj should go and die
who is dis one undecided when last did you buy an album, any artist atall? List all the albums you ever bought before I pick bones with you otherwise swerve. undecided
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Izzyme(m): 2:37am On Jan 02, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC
Artists be like... "a cum back."

6 KSB
hahaha,jungle don mature.... It's 2016.
Kennis music can't force fake musicians on us any longer,that was then.

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince
Yes,tell him to stop.if he asked why...tell him everybody now hates ice-prince.

Name yours,nairalanders.

. Bracket, the duo suck
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by pure2012soul(m): 4:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
.. my apology! i wanted to quote the op and not u, pls accept my apology
No p. Wish you a blessed and rewarding 2016
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by chuzero(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Kcee na him worst pass.... angry grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder

Ice prince be like. Yeah am coming, the chicks are going, my niggah the world is turning, and haters blood are boiling. Yeah nigga, my niggas be balling. That guy ice prince lacks ideas... He should try be a nursery school poem writer his songs reminds me of my nursery ryhmes.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Obipat(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Menace2Society:
What a Muppet u are abi u be IPOB ni grin
same to u
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by seannelson615(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2016
toms55:
Adding Dbanj to that list simply means Op knows nothing about how the entertainment industry works, take a clue from the American scene Diddy hasn't release any world "hit banger" in past times but he still remains the highest paid Rapper, Dr dre too has beat by Dre amongst other businesses he is still a force to reckon with, Now ask your self why Dbanj is diversifying, why is he still bagging awards and becomes ambassadors for big industries in and outside Nigeria? Music doesn't last forever OP, Dbanj still does music Full time but on a Low key, eja nla as he is popularly called in 2015 headline shows not just ordinary shows, went on tours, even in far away Australia. Op forget being sentimental and open your mind to dbanj's music before judging him, how many of his 2015 released singles do you have? Ko le ye won, The King is here, zim zimma, knocking on my door and so on.
Beat by dre African ambassador is baba himself! Give it up for ejanla jhor keep the likes coming cheesy...I love you guys

Abeg free boss oooo
bros abeg u sure say u still dey see? d last time i checked, we still dey naija. dis is naija where we prefer small doctor pass any yeye oyinbo artiste.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by seannelson615(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2016
toms55:

Abeg free boss oooo
bro, naija music industry is quite different from any other in the world, naija is too competitive for artiste to start o dey do yayama. if he go australia for tour, i dey go sambisa for my own tour .mtcheew eja nla koor, shawa ni
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by marleyboy1991: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
All I know is nigeria needs a different genre of music different from this noise we hear everyday....I like rap with some 9ja flavours in it...this aristocrat guys (ozone and majeed) cdq should stick to his natural street hip hop and not this salaro noise, don jazzy should please stop hyping average artist with his beat and name he already has...

All am saying is people should sit down and compose before entering the recording booth..
I was sad none of those so called top rappers did a song for the soilders at maiduguri, the displaced people and talk to the government ....happy new year folks

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Saraben:
remove ice prince from that list...he Stil have good hits to drop put MI instead
so for your mind ice prince is better than M.I
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2016
hahahahahahaha.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ikorodureporta: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
gemale:

Dis nigga is surely under d influence if low quality ogogoro. Dt dude is 1 of D best artistes dis country has ever had. If any Nigerian artiste were 2 win/b nominated 4 a Grammy or wma my money is on darey.
Just because he doesn't make d $hitty noise pple lyk u call music doesn't mean a tone deaf, lyrical nitwit lyk u shld call him wack.

Who listens to ogogoro noise u'r talkn abt....i dnt think you know wht good music soundz like...i jst give u a simple test: 1. How many of his music u hear on radio, t.v.? 2. How many shows he stars thru d year, 3.How many of his music u hav on yr playlist?

Knowing much abt music doesnt mean u can put out good music. Can u place Darey side by side with Timi Dakolo, or Paul Play Dairo when he was on? Darey is some1 dat knows a lot abt music, but he's so fake & dry......songs are nt deep.

He knows his weakness thts why he brought KimK....., featured reigning artistes like 2face, Asha, Nice, Eldee, Flavour,....yet all nonsense!

I stand by my opinion- He's one of the fakest musician we have out there!

Wetin u sabi for music sef? I no tink sey u get good listening ear undecided
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by gemale(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
ikorodureporta:

Who listens to ogogoro noise u'r talkn abt....i dnt think you know wht good music soundz like...i jst give u a simple test: 1. How many of his music u hear on radio, t.v.? 2. How many shows he stars thru d year, 3.How many of his music u hav on yr playlist?

Knowing much abt music doesnt mean u can put out good music. Can u place Darey side by side with Timi Dakolo, or Paul Play Dairo when he was on? Darey is some1 dat knows a lot abt music, but he's so fake & dry......songs are nt deep.

He knows his weakness thts why he brought KimK....., featured reigning artistes like 2face, Asha, Nice, Eldee, Flavour,....yet all nonsense!

I stand by my opinion- He's one of the fakest musician we have out there!

Wetin u sabi for music sef? I no tink sey u get good listening ear undecided
Dude d disease u r suffering 4rm IS very common among most 9ja pple - wholesome lyrical content deficiency (WLCD) & hyper beat loving syndrome (HBLS). D 3 parameters u outlined as d yardstick 4 gud music only shows ur poor musical taste. If all a song needs 2 b gud is social acceptance & massive airplay on TV & radio & massive show bookings, den songs lyk wizkid's "in my bed", kcee's "limpopo" & "okoso" r masterpieces ryt? @ least 2 u. As 4 d 3rd parameter, I have songs 4rm his last album (naked) on my phone & have listened 2 @ least 2 tracks 4rm every album he has released. Y can't he b compared wt timi dakolo & Paul play? He has beta vocals Dan timi & is presently more relevant musically Dan Paul. Where I knew u were very ignorant was when u called his songs nt deep... Tf who den is deep if nt darey? Lil kesh, wizkid, dbanj or all those noisemakers u call musicians dt mime & lipsync in their onstage performance?? "nt d girl", "no stars", "d way u r", "pray 4 me" r songs wt powerful messages dt wld move even d most emotionally constipated person. Every artiste has his/her limitations cos nobody is perfect (except adele apparently) & besides featuring oda gud artistes doesn't make 1 a bad artiste. 4rm ur remark, it's very obvious u don't know gud music even if it smacks u in d face. Ur idea of a good song is any popular dance sound wt gbim gbim gbam gbam beats. Concepts lyk lyrical content, moderate melody & vocal ability r above ur comprehensive ability bt dnt worry find consolation in d fact dt u r nt alone in ur ignorance. A lot of Nigerians r also lyk u. Dts y a bundle of talent lyk iyanya cldnt blow until he sang crap lyk "kukere" & songs wt ret*rded lyrics lyk "4rm d bed 2 D bedroom" wld bcom hits.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by supaslim(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:
After u finish smoking your cannabis you now come here and be saying nonsense .
no mind OP jare! E tink say na easy thing to write song go studio record am Listen to my song here: www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.