Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (62913 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Duletion(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Iyanya's name on that list has just rendered your post useless and stupid. That dude has got more talent than all the your favourite Nigerian musicians put together

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by AK481(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
K
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by adexmuhyi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
9ice

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by miccheck58: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Who send me to comment now?
Mtchew
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by jbbaba(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
EVERYBODY IS A KING ON HIS OF HER LANE. EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS TYM SO SPEND URS WISELY.HNY TO ALL.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
abeg leave dem ooo.na u go put food 4 dere tableundecided

so far nigerians r still buyin d slow,boring,same etc songs free dem

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by francizy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
All our musicians just need to chill, think twice, before dishing out bullshit for songs..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
No be lie
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by legendsilver(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmm, na wao
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by 12fb: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
D'Prince should be on that list.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by SenatorTobijah(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Terry G
Timaya
Bigiano
Skales
So many up coming artists with Wack songs but have so many naked shameless ladies in their videos

10 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by dapizy02(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op Skuki nd skibo nko.......?

5 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by fako1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
First should be that calabar boi forming best rapper "VIC-O"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by eherbal(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
illbliss,mocheda,artquake,daddy showkey,lkt cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ejikeujah(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ice prince still the best

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by LaudGuy: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
You are utterly clueless. I don't blame you, I blame the MOD that would bring this to front page. How much recharge card you send am?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
lol..VIC-O actually is an EDO BOY..take note.in btw spice up ur new year with his interview on youtube..enjoy ur laffter.
fako1:
First should be that calabar boi forming best rapper "VIC-O"
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ontalenu1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
I guess u wrote out the list based on hit songs which these guys couldn't release last year and if that should be the case, 2face,Naecto C,Terry G,e.t.c
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
wizkid grin what genre of music are you into?

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by kullozone(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kasapreko!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by serendipityF: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hahahhahahhahahahha, that Dr Sid's own really got me #rotfl

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
eherbal:
illbliss,mocheda,artquake,daddy showkey,lkt cool
Hahahahah boss Illbliss or whatever he is called is nothing but a noise maker, all is hear in his songs is " chigo container, chigo container" mtchewwww. Love me some phyno jhor even if I don understand most of what he says

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by music4me(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
tayo200:
the next person to comment after me will be the president of Nigeria in d future....take note

A female nigerian president?....Are U high?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
I no dey listen to naija music.naija music na so so noise dem dey make and dhier songs no dey get meaning.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by sunsewa: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC
Artists be like... "a cum back."

6 KSB
hahaha,jungle don mature.... It's 2016.
Kennis music can't force fake musicians on us any longer,that was then.

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince
Yes,tell him to stop.if he asked why...tell him everybody now hates ice-prince.

Name yours,nairalanders.

Though u might be right with regards to their present output,but u are not God to conclude,the ways of God is different from way of man,not quite long Timaya was almost like faded or unproductive, but here is one of the top players last year.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
Terry G
Timaya
Bigiano
Skales
So many up coming artists with Wack songs but have so many naked shameless ladies in their videos
if naked women wey dey shake dhier bum bum no dey their music then e no go sell

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by officialEGO(f): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
I would have said Kiss Daniel cos if the dude can't stop using the same beat, He should probably stop making music
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC

6 KSB

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince

Name yours,nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
dat ice prince sef. sure say him old ppl never dey use him picture do hand fan for village?? i mean d dude is becomin so dry and borin these days ooo

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by nemelu123(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
9. Sean tizzle 10. Skales

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Luukasz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee

2. D.Banj

3. Dr. Sid.

4. Inyanya

5 JJC

6 KSB

7. Jwon

8. Ice prince

Name yours,nairalanders.

Olamide,Lil kesh(skiborobo skibo),CDQ,Harrysong,Cynthia Morgan nko.
And besides Nigeria has just Asa,Timi Dakolo,Bez,Brymo & Darey as musicians the rest are school boys & girls who needs grooming while Cobhams is the only producer we have the dorononsense song boss is also a kid.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
officialEGO:
I would have said Kiss Daniel cos if the dude can't stop using the same beat, He should probably stop making music
bae have you listened to Raba?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.