Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (62908 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ikorodureporta: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Luukasz:

Well have been following darey since i was in Sec School even thou he's not as active as he used to be but i know what he's capable of.

Darey too shld resign! He's jst forcing himself to be an artiste...
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by loveit21: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obipat:
Donjazzy single handedly made Dbanj. Diddy and Dre are born proddcers. Diddy started as a back up singer to Biggie smalls just like Donjazzy did to Dbanj. Donjazzy is flying while oga titus lives by endorsement
where has don Jazzy flown to? Don't you even compare them, ID cabasa was a better producer than Jazzy, yes I said it. Forget about him stopping to produce for commercials now. Listen to banky W's original version of capable and the remix.
Though Jazzy is good no doubt. Think about it ID cabasa produced for rap, r'n'b, gospel, afro pop. How many raps has Jazzy produced? I don't think any except from ikechukwu -whine am well.
Dude forget the media hype a listen to contents.

If Jazzy had not allowed that mumu sid to poison his mind with envy, Mo Hits records would ha become a 'Lion' movement in africa. Why did wande finally back out?

Mehn, good old days of mo hits. In case you dont know Dbanj gave Jazzy all th hype he's enjoying now. Then in Mo Hits mansion, Jazzy was not allowed to talk anyhow, he doesn't even see people anyhow as per the 'Don' which he was, but now he don turn pure water for the industry. mtcheww.

Dbanj on the other side does not have time baba is always busy, that was how sid was able to overthrow Dbanj to scatter mohits

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
.. Hit like if u tink dis nigga need to visit d nearest panel beaters for his brain to be rewired. cus its obvious the cord connecting to his cerebrum have been disconnected.
all dis write-up.....jst 11likes
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Joshkid(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
chronos:

Good music is subjective...
That's true!
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ophilly: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
osamaBUSH:
Yo Op...dem stop you to sing your own
Must all of us sing?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Obipat(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
toms55:
Dude dont you ever say that again, Dbanj bought Jazzy his first production set ask those who know what's up. Dbanj is very proficient in using the harmonica, he is good at that and he entertains with that too, ask JJC.

Funny, what brings him the endorsement If not his music, if you think ordinary music brings endorsement then why isn't other artists having as much as he has?

Give it up for Dbanj abeg, he's too much.

Not forgetting that dbanj signed that yeye drsid. Even 2face respects him like crazy, not leaving out banky W
amongs Dbanj and Donjazzy who is missing each other like craze? Make Dbanj do 1 hit song
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Seun360(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obipat:
tell any big artiste in his record label, past or present. Never forget that world famous late Notorious BIG was under Piddy label and Dre produced for Tuupac. Pls mentioning this guys before Dbanj is big insult. Dbanj is in this level with Reekado banks and Lil keshi. I rest my case

Make Amadioha sama DAT ur fingers grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obipat:
amongs Dbanj and Donjazzy who is missing each other like craze? Make Dbanj do 1 hit song
hahahahahahahahahah baba you just made me roll off the couch. Lemme ask you Same question don't we at times miss our Old friends? Bros no lie o. But the both of them has moved on, and they are both doing great now, all we can do is to pray for their success and not to try downgrade any of them. #peace
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Obipat(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Seun360:

Make Amadioha sama DAT ur fingers grin
bros na fight? I no get strength ooo. I leave
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by specimenC: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
You mean the same award they give them backstage.Bet ko cet ni! grin grin grin

Probably because u downloaded ur own version of the award vvideo online, if u watched it live he was given the award on stage and even asked For the nominees to take a group picture. An idea davido took up the following year when he won for same category. Hating won't do you good.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Obipat(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
toms55:
hahahahahahahahahah baba you just made me roll off the couch. Lemme ask you Same question don't we at times miss our Old friends? Bros no lie o. But the both of them has moved on, and they are both doing great now, all we can do is to pray for their success and not to try downgrade any of them. #peace
u are a great guy bro. U reason very fine. U win, hugs

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder
grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Duletion(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
inibro:

Iyanya has very good vocal prowess but he isnt using dem. His best performance for me dis yr was on Seyi shay 's "Right now". The guy wan sell market so he gats follow crowd do party track.
you are actually right. That is very observant of you
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Luukasz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
ikorodureporta:

I concur cos he's not consistent
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Etetejake(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op u ar the one to find a job and get busy ok. if u think composing a song is easy then u kno nothing about music. Plss free them and gerara here.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Herrmes: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Almost all Nigerian artistes need to stop producing music, they all singing trash. Calling them artistes makes me have stomach upsets, unluckily I don't have a substitute.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by francizy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
bayonino:
All the useless songs and noise you hear from Davido, Olamide, Tiwa savage is not enough.Leave them, our music industry in Nigeria is crap.

I swear, the junk being released these days is really really annoying...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by scachy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kockane:
This is a crappy list without that slowpoke called Vic-O!!!

You can't imagine he made his own cover for Adele's Hello.

Hello, hello, hello, Babeeeeeeeey, hello, hello hellooooooooo....

Abeg I don't want to vex this January 1st. Modify that list, remove either Ice prince or Iyanya and include Vic-O immediately!!!

angry

Happy New Year people!
grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Markog(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op. what about Tonto Dike? ;DOp. what about Tonto Dike?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by STILESGANG: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
specimenC:

Probably because u downloaded ur own version of the award vvideo online, if u watched it live he was given the award on stage and even asked For the nominees to take a group picture. An idea davido took up the following year when he won for same category. Hating won't do you good.
Mr man the award is given to them in front of an empty audience,Wizkid confirmed it Bet is an inconsequntial award.Did he even deserve the award in the first place,When last did iceprince even released any hit song.If you had said the grammies,mtv or ama then I would have taken you seriously.But bet...lol
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by gemale(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
toms55:
Adding Dbanj to that list simply means Op knows nothing about how the entertainment industry works, take a clue from the American scene Diddy hasn't release any world "hit banger" in past times but he still remains the highest paid Rapper, Dr dre too has beat by Dre amongst other businesses he is still a force to reckon with, Now ask your self why Dbanj is diversifying, why is he still bagging awards and becomes ambassadors for big industries in and outside Nigeria? Music doesn't last forever OP, Dbanj still does music Full time but on a Low key, eja nla as he is popularly called in 2015 headline shows not just ordinary shows, went on tours, even in far away Australia. Op forget being sentimental and open your mind to dbanj's music before judging him, how many of his 2015 released singles do you have? Ko le ye won, The King is here, zim zimma, knocking on my door and so on.

Abeg free boss oooo
Wrong have u heard "finna get loose" ft Pharrell Williams. Dts a banger man.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Herrmes: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
chronos:
Good music is subjective..
No, it's not.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by DrChukzy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC
Artists be like... "a cum back."

6 KSB
hahaha,jungle don mature.... It's 2016.
Kennis music can't force fake musicians on us any longer,that was then.

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince
Yes,tell him to stop.if he asked why...tell him everybody now hates ice-prince.

Name yours,nairalanders.

At least they still sing and make money....What have you achieved with your criticism?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by gemale(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
ikorodureporta:

Dis nigga is surely under d influence if low quality ogogoro. Dt dude is 1 of D best artistes dis country has ever had. If any Nigerian artiste were 2 win/b nominated 4 a Grammy or wma my money is on darey.
Just because he doesn't make d $hitty noise pple lyk u call music doesn't mean a tone deaf, lyrical nitwit lyk u shld call him wack.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Menace2Society(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obipat:
What a Muppet u are abi u be IPOB ni grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by marinxxx(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Segadem:
one man is missing 9ice grin
and they forgot terry g imagine I'm suppose be no.1
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by gemale(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Agree wt op wt exception 2 nos 3&4. Dr sid isn't a total write off. Kabiyesi was OK even if he was tryn 2 repeat his antics 4rm surulere bt wasn't really on point while iyanya needs 2 stop singing rubbish & make songs wt lyrics dt make sense. Imagine "4rm d bed 2 D bedroom" hw ret*rded is dt? D odas r finished products. Dey need 2 embark on serious fasting & prayer session 4 resurrection power 2 fall upon their musical careers.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by HolyHero: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
You mean the same award they give them backstage.Bet ko cet ni! grin grin grin
BET is BET if they like they should give him under the stage.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by lordprosh(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder

Spot on.. He shld go and learn how to rap 4rm Boogey!!!
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by pauladonis(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
O.P, do you mind telling me why small doctor is not on this list? That guy is nothing... By the way, what is Vic-O?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by specimenC: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
Mr man the award is given to them in front of an empty audience,Wizkid confirmed it Bet is an inconsequntial award.Did he even deserve the award in the first place,When last did iceprince even released any hit song.If you had said the grammies,mtv or ama then I would have taken you seriously.But bet...lol

You are an idiot, now the question is did u watch ice prince and davido collecting the award.? If NO Bleep off..now here is the a link, do u still not believe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDp6xXpJ2lU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.