Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (62915 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by ipledge10(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Segadem:
one man is missing
9ice grin
God bless you bountifully this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by emerged01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder

The guy now sound horrible

5 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by skymaxnig: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Slingkey:
Tonto dikeh
Guy, 6trillion likes for you...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lil kesh

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
@ op, u're Spots on! GBAM!!...some names are conspicuosly missing tho!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by eitsei(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
DeejayTafari:
Iceprince ke.. "You know ah gat some feelings for you
, feelings for ya" Madt tune, ma babe loves dah song like kilodé
thought I'm the only one that like the song
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by firstolalekan(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
chronos:
Lol..abeg remove iyanya from that list. That dude dropped some angers in 2015
Don't mind Amiskurie

The guy don smoke bull shîts

Remove Iyanya and Dr. Sid from that mumu list
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dbanj should retire already

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by scarffield(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC
Artists be like... "a cum back."

6 KSB
hahaha,jungle don mature.... It's 2016.
Kennis music can't force fake musicians on us any longer,that was then.

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince
Yes,tell him to stop.if he asked why...tell him everybody now hates ice-prince.

Name yours,nairalanders.

op yah a fool!

Watx ice prince doing in dat list
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by StarMogul(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee
He has limited musical skills,he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.even harrysongs still has better things to sing.

2. D.Banj
He has done great music in the past but seriously,he should focus on koko-garri plants and his other businesses.

3. Dr. Sid.
Ijo kabiesi...lol.he was trying to do another surulere but he miss road,e kon found himself for Sango-ota.

4. Inyanya
Yes,because he slowed down for reasons I don't know.he became boring and not taken seriously by people anymore.

5 JJC

6 KSB

7. Jwon
Hmmm,another man from the same ol clan.this guy should invest in other business before he spent all he ever made from music.

8. Ice prince

Name yours,nairalanders.

You missed 9ice,terryG, naetoC,skales,bigiano,tonto dikeh,skuki,may d,etc...However expect Ice prince to bring it on this year mehnnn...Have u heard feelings,now dats my jam.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Mufasa27(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op you try sha.....but iyanya shouldn't be on the list, my point of view though
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
In my opinion, i think
A) Kcee
B) Iyanya &
C) Ice prince should quit

Dbanj should just retire jare
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
If Vic O is not on that list, you better re-name the list.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by officialEGO(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Not yet.
toms55:
bae have you listened to Raba?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by kueeny(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
.. Hit like if u tink dis nigga need to visit d nearest panel beaters for his brain to be rewired. cus its obvious the cord connecting to his cerebrum have been disconnected.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by toms55(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
officialEGO:
Not yet.
please do. And after that your thoughts about kiss Daniel will change, I bet you wink. After you do please do not hesitate to tell me your thoughts about it smiley

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Shakur86(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ice prince out m i in
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by bettercreature(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Quadre:
OP is right. I support this list all the way. Especially Iyanya and Kcee. Those guys don't have it to offer anymore
Na that DJ XCLUSIVE always pain
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by harley88(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
The OP is high on Oshogbo weed......This list is so incorrect
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by HolyHero: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Ice prince is just fortunate to have made a name for himself before Nigerians knew how wack and boring he is. He is not dynamic and too fake for my liking. Trying to rap like oyinbo by force with his guguru and EPA accent undecided He raps the same way since his Oleku days. His recent abookii style of rap has been over used by him and it's better he quits the game or start selling okpas decoder
keep hating ooo.... he won BET award with his guguru and epa accent... modafucker’

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by officialEGO(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Alright
toms55:
please do. And after that your thoughts about kiss Daniel will change, I bet you wink. After you do please do not hesitate to tell me your thoughts about it smiley
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by harry509: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
amiskurie:
1. K.cee

2. D.Banj

3. Dr. Sid.

4. Inyanya

5 JJC

6 KSB

7. Jwon

8. Ice prince

Name yours,nairalanders.

hmmmmM! Y don't we encourage dem? Bcus me I cannot do it ooh.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
eitsei:
thought I'm the only one that like the song
person follow you like am bro
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
HolyHero:
keep hating ooo.... he won BET award with his guguru and epa accent... modafucker

Mynd44, justwise rule 2 broken

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by STILESGANG: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
HolyHero:
keep hating ooo.... he won BET award with his guguru and epa accent... modafucker’
You mean the same award they give them backstage.Bet ko cet ni! grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by msbbash(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
GraceBestowed:
The shade of this is astounding!! How is this different from what Freeze did to Basketmouth? These people are focusing on their craft! #WeMustDoBetter!
ma lady , pls can u yan me about what happened between freeze and basketmouth
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op the. List correct bt wat am seein Ice prince dere4?
amiskurie:
1. K.cee

2. D.Banj

3. Dr. Sid.

4. Inyanya

5 JJC

6 KSB

7. Jwon

8. Ice prince

Name yours,nairalanders.

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by slyng(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
What of Kollington?
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by lordyugo: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Duletion:
Iyanya's name on that list has just rendered your post useless and stupid. That dude has got more talent than all the your favourite Nigerian musicians put together

if u really believed wat u jus posted den u r part of d cause why our music industry is dying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by STILESGANG: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ice prince career started going downhill the day he started following that his karashika of a girlfriend grin grin grin
You forgot to add dprince,he is always
releasing nonsense,Arguably the most untalented artiste in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by amiskurie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kockane:
This is a crappy list without that slowpoke called Vic-O!!!

You can't imagine he made his own cover for Adele's Hello.

Hello, hello, hello, Babeeeeeeeey, hello, hello hellooooooooo....

Abeg I don't want to vex this January 1st. Modify that list, remove either Ice prince or Iyanya and include Vic-O immediately!!!

angry

Happy New Year people!
Come on,Vic-o was never a musician.he is a comedian and he knows it.I followed him on IG.
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 by maestroferddi: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
lolaed:
Dbanj should retire already
That dude needs help!

From "Oliver Twist" to "Feeling the Nigga...manya manya...

E be like the jazz when dem use neutralise the guy was prepared by a very portent witch doctor from Ijebu Ode...

See reducing act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.