Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39254 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by xtropy: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Your long list of Igbos in Rivers State seems to dwindling by the day.

What happened ? grin

EzePromoe:
I'm from Omueke Igwuruta in Ikwerre L.G.A. You shouldn't be surprise to see so many proud Igbos because we understand history better. Now imagine how ironic it is for somebody from Ogbakiri, whose ancestor might have been amongst some Kalabari men who came and settled amongst the locals, to tell an Igwuruta man, a direct descendant of Iwhoruoha, that he is not Ikwerre simply because he refused being naive. Some people are not worth replying by the way.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Buhari was basing his information on the effect of boundary adjustments made here and there.

Commot monkey hand for soup o. grin

I've bn expecting either u or Barca to open a thread to correct him but I haven't seen any. Cos u guys determine who should be what

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL! You forgot the part where the Midwest wanted them to rejoin their kins! You are so dull by the way!

This guy you lack manners seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
xtropy:

The person you quoted is a well known Igbo boy who grew up in Port Harcourt.

We know you guys like the back of our hand , continue with the lies . grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by xtropy: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

bugzbunny:

Low life scum
Kindly push ur hate truck outa this thread
Dnt spread ur disease in here
U can't stop peace and brotherhood
U are a nonentity
Useless hausa cow
IGBOPRINCE:
nwanne, onye ara ki bu.
Why should we come to nairaland and consults you before protesting in ph?

Precise, we don't know where you came from? If you re ikwerre, we can tender unreserved apology but since you re not ikwerre, we will go for another protests in ph again. cheesy

Go and quench.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

He made mention of his River state, not Delta!

Guy you dey fall hands. Your hero truckpusher said there are no Igbos in SS. He didn't say Delta or Rivers

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

I've bn expecting either u or Barca to open a thread to correct him but I haven't seen any. Cos u guys determine who should be what

Just the way you guys have been determining who's Igbo and who's not.

we will adjust the boundary again and give you back those Egbema folks and the ones in oyibo .
There are no Igbos in the SS except for a negligible few that can always be sent back to igbo land with simple boundary adjustment.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

Now that I think about it, how do we know where you're from? Remember I've busted people here times without number
How did I come to accept who u said u are. Hmmm, just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by xtropy: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

we will adjust the boundary again and give you back those Egbema folks and the ones in oyibo .
There are no Igbos in the SS except for a negligible few that can always be sent back to igbo land with simple boundary adjustment.

IGBOPRINCE:
silly ogba man..no igbos in southsouth, anyway you spoke for yourself and nobody else.

That s why your name is pushing a truck..sad
AuntySusan:

You've ranted and ranted until your true intention is exposed.
Who cares what happens in port harcourt? I don't care about PH.

Until u apologise unconditionally for making that statement, I'll take a screenshot of this post for reference when the time comes.

Such arrogance!!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Go find out by yourself abeg. grin

Okikpo go to Egbema and Obigbo and tell them they are not Igbos. Go find out for yourself as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

There are no Igbos in the SS [b]except for a negligible few [/b]that can always be sent back to igbo land with simple boundary adjustment.

In Koredo Bello's voice "everything I do na God win o, na God win o, na God win o"

I think my job is done at this juncture

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Your long list of Igbos in Rivers State seems to dwindling by the day.

What happened ? grin
I am not sure about others but I know very well that these Two clans are Pure Igbos.
- Ndoki is part of Ukwa Ngwa family in Abia.
- Egbema is part of Ohaji Egbema in Imo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

I'm talking of Buhari
Why asking me to go find out when Buhari that said they're Igbos is sleeping in Aso rock? cheesy

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Now that I think about it, how do we know where you're from? Remember I've busted people here times without number
How did I come to accept who u said u are. Hmmm, just thinking aloud
There are lots of Igbo guys , nairalanders who knew me on personally to my bedroom and I do not hide my displeasure before them on how ignorant few like you folks are spreading falsehood here.

Once again , I'm an Ogba man Egi man to be precise and my name is obi and I do not have anything in common with the Igbos except as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

We're getting there small small grin
In Koredo Bello's voice "everything I do na God win o, na God win o, na God win o"

Ugomba aka Ugoejiejemba, and ikechu1278 in Martin Luther's voice freedom at last for you folks
I think my job is done here

Cc Tonyebarcanista just for reference grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by xtropy: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
There are lots of Igbo guys , nairalanders who knew me on personally to my bedroom and I do not hide my displeasure before them on how ignorant few like you folks are spreading falsehood here.

Once again , I'm an Ogba man Egi man to be precise and my name is obi and I do not have anything in common with the Igbos except as a Nigerian.

realkendy:
[b]AT TRUCKPUSHER
Enough of the insult on igbos,you've been whinning and calling igbos names simply because of little misunderstanding you had with few people. Stop ranting online, leave the Internet,go out n let your voice be heard.You may be older than Nnamdi Kanu who already has a voice.
What have you done for your people as an individual.You are here abusing people as the Internet nairaland politics warrior that you are.
I pity those igbos who give attention to all these people who sit behind a moniker to rant.Where were you when the said protest was taking place.Come out of the Internet n challenge them like a fellow man.Is it the Igbos on nairaland that carried out the protest?Whats with the abuse on igbos.
Feeling funky now,...I don't blame u.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Buhari was basing his information on the effect of boundary adjustments made here and there.

Commot monkey hand for soup o. grin

When you were busy ranting about how there are no Igbos in SS, why didn't you mention that there were some people that were annexed into SS due to boundary adjustment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
I am not sure about others but I know very well that these Two clans are Pure Igbos.
- Ndoki is part of Ukwa Ngwa family in Abia.
- Egbema is part of Ohaji Egbema in Imo.
I catch your drift anyway.
But insisting on labelling the Ogbas , Ikwerres , Ekpeyes, Etche et al as Igbos is an insult taken too far.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

Mkpi so you are finally agreeing that there are Igbos in Rivers and by extension SS due to boundary adjustment. Pls preach this to your fellow no-Igbos-in-SS noise makers.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
I catch your drift anyway.
But insisting on labelling the Ogbas , Ikwerres , Ekpeyes, Etche et al is an insult taken too far.
what are we talking about..
Attaching a Nonentity low achieving clan like Ogba to the GREAT IGBO NATION Is An INSULT and is Punishable by Beheading
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

I think my job is done at this juncture

The old troll has finally eaten his vomit. Shame on him
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Mkpi so you are finally agreeing that there are Igbos in Rivers and by extension SS due to boundary adjustment. Pls preach this to your fellow no-Igbos-in-SS noise makers.
Could you please comment without the insults? When it comes to insults I hold the aces - Don't push your luck, bra.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

so you are finally agreeing that there are Igbos in Rivers and by extension SS due to boundary adjustment. Pls preach this to your fellow no-Igbos-in-SS noise makers.

And to Tonyebarcanista and some Yorubas that were cheering them on that thread
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

The old troll has finally eaten his vomit. Shame on him

I don't think it's shameful honey
If anything I respect him for that. He only needs to now go n preach it to those that were cheering him cos those guys will stop at nothing to see we're divided
Cos what's the point of admitting it here after misleading others

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

Guy your mumulity no be here ooo. So your name is Obi. Pls go tell the yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man or any non Igbo that your name is Obi and you are not Igbo. Just see how you are embarrassing yourself to the whole world. Tufia!!!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by ariesbull: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
I just don't know why I like u
Maybe because you are factual
Maybe because my wife comes from your side

Eziokwu bu ndu

Ugomba kwube eziokwu
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Guy your mumulity no be here ooo. So your name is Obi. Pls go tell the yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man or any non Igbo that your name is Obi and you are not Igbo. Just see how you are embarrassing yourself to the whole world. Tufia!!!

Or during riot in the north, he should tell them his name is Obi but he's not Igbo so Hausas can spare him
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Could you please comment without the insults? When it comes to insults I hold the aces - Don't push your luck, bra.

I'm only just feeling ashamed for you, nothing more
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

That's exactly what I want you to ask - Here is your answer, people with close boundaries can share a lot of cultural attributes and still maintain their original identity and that shouldn't be used as a yardstick to send the next man's identity into oblivion.
By intermarriages,trade and acculturation anyone with such close proximity can adopt names and cultures and over years it will almost look the same and sound the same but with slight differences but his original identity is what matters .Got it ?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2016
ariesbull:

I just don't know why I like u
Maybe because you are factual
Maybe because my wife comes from your side

Eziokwu bu ndu

Ugomba kwube eziokwu

Ugomba n Ikechu1278 are my nl heroes of the year 2015. Two days to the last day of the year, their fight paid off and they're now allowed to exist. So much for bullying mtchew

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
in Rivers, Egbema were carved out 4rm Imo state and Ndoki(originally called ndi oki), where carved out of Old Aba in Abia State.
- Egbema and Ndoki(Oyigbo lga) are both Pure Igbos.
Not all the Egbema lga were carved from River state! The Ogbas and Ndoni are definitely not ibos!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Or during riot in the north, he should tell them his name is Obi but he's not Igbo so Hausas can spare him

Abi oooo. I'm feeling so ashamed for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / "Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.