Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39303 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Chiwude is the imposter here.

Tell your people to stop lying to themselves - He probably lived in Omoku or any of the Egi communities with his parents for few years . grin
But Rose come oh , Una people yeye sha. grin

You said there are no Igbos in SS, Buhari countered you, instead of correcting him you're attacking us. It makes your origin questionable.
Like I earlier advised, you've picked a great fight but with the wrong people grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

the ogba I kno is at ikeja
Lmao

Good morning boss

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Your truckpusher has consistently and persistently insisted that there are no Igbos in SS. Is Aniocha/Oshimili not in SS?
Whatever!
I still don't know why the uproar when every man and his dog knows that Aniochaa/Oshimli are ibos! There was even a time the midwest wanted the Aniocha/Oshimili to rejoin their kins in east because the midwest felt they could betray them which they did by the way!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

grin
Morning boss

How are you doing?

Meet me in BR
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

Whatever!
I still don't know why the uproar when every man and his dog knows that Aniochaa/Oshimli are ibos! There was even a time the midwest wanted the Aniocha/Oshimili to rejoin their kins in east because the midwest felt they could betray them which they did by the way!

You mean they've bn allowed to exist since after the media chat. At least going by what I read from bullies on nl

Maybe it'll take another media chat for Igbos in other parts of SS to exist. So much for oil

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

Whatever!

We just want to make the guy see how silly he's been all along and make him choke on his bid to divide our people bro. We all know that they are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

You mean they've bn allowed to exist since after the media chat. At least going by what I read from bullies on nl

Maybe it'll take another media chat for Igbos in other parts of SS to exist. So much for oil
LOL! You forgot the part where the Midwest wanted them to rejoin their kins! You are so dull by the way!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL! You forgot the part where the Midwest wanted them to rejoin their kins! You are so dull by the way!

Not dull enough to miss noticing all of una hypocrisy that stink to high heavens grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

How are you doing?

Meet me in BR
Anam eche gi there
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:
Lmao
Good morning boss

good morning detective
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

good morning detective
Na me greet you pass oga m

That your post funny die. Just quoted the guy's long epistle just to say that.
Can't stop chuckling

Happy new year boss
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Keep claiming you're from Ogba even when an Igbo man can't buy a piece land in Ogba land which I'm against but on a closer look I don't just care after all the same Igbo people will never allow you pluck an ordinary fruit from their backyard in the village without slamming a fine on your poor ass. grin

Tell Udmaster that the Ogba people has been enjoying 24 hrs power supply , clean pipe borne water , motorable roads and host of other goodies ranging from both local and international scholarships et al for decades before some cities in Nigeria started seeing 12 hours of light. Fact.
He will stay untop that his red soil and be talking about a people that are better than him in all ramification.
It is a pity sha and as for you eh , stop claiming Ogba before I go use our deity put curse for your useless head. grin
go and visit Abiriba, Ohuhu, Ukwa, Ohafia or Igbere etc In Abia state, they are called "small london" if you doubt ask Fani kayode.
Your Ogba or whatever are NO Match for Abia Clans, so comparing your irrelevant tiny ogba to the THE GREAT IGBO NATION IS TREASON!

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
go and visit Abiriba, Ohuhu, Ukwa, Ohafia or Igbere etc In Abia state, they are called "small london" if you doubt ask Fani kayode.
Your Ogba or whatever are NO Match for Abia Clans, so comparing your irrelevant tiny ogba to the THE GREAT IGBO NATION IS TREASON!

Treason kwa
Ma belle o cheesy

No doubt those places are beautiful especially Abriba

Una no go kill person this early morning
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2016
OneNaira6:

Sure as hell I've not seen your so called "passion" for Aniocha and Oshimili
Because their lands are barren and useless! Any surprise?
LOL!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Keep claiming you're from Ogba even when an Igbo man can't buy a piece land in Ogba land which I'm against but on a closer look I don't just care after all the same Igbo people will never allow you pluck an ordinary fruit from their backyard in the village without slamming a fine on your poor ass. grin

Tell Udmaster that the Ogba people has been enjoying 24 hrs power supply , clean pipe borne water , motorable roads and host of other goodies ranging from both local and international scholarships et al for decades before some cities in Nigeria started seeing 12 hours of light. Fact.
He will stay untop that his red soil and be talking about a people that are better than him in all ramification.
It is a pity sha and as for you eh , stop claiming Ogba before I go use our deity put curse for your useless head. grin

This is the same way you said there're no Igbos in SS and have bn shamed. Now this
Categorical statements no de tire you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Not dull enough to miss noticing all of una hypocrisy that stink to high heavens grin
There was never any hypocrisy to begin with!
Aniocha/Oshimil has been known as ibo from time memorial! The Midwest knows it, even the North knows it.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Treason kwa
Ma belle o cheesy

No doubt those places are beautiful especially Abriba

Una no go kill person this early morning
sister rose, i am beginning to think that these irrelevant subgroups like the one Truckpusher is 4rm just love Igbo Attention inorder to boost their low self esteem.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

There was never any hypocrisy to begin with!
Aniocha/Oshimil has been known as ibo from time memorial! The Midwest knows it, even the North knows it.

Apparently my Trucky darling n friends weren't aware all these while. It took the media chat for them to change mouth
Now Ugomba and Ikechu1278 can finally get some peace n quiet here. So much for bullying

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
sister rose, i am beginning to think that these irrelevant subgroups like the one Truckpusher is 4rm just love Igbo Attention inorder to boost their low self esteem.

*hands him a bottle of chilled 5alive with ice cubes to see if that'll calm his anger* cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Apparently my Trucky darling n friends weren't aware all these while. It took the media chat for them to change mouth
Now Ugomba and Ikechu1278 can finally get some peace n quiet here. So much for bullying
He made mention of his River state, not Delta!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Still, having few scattered ibo in some area doesn't make the state nor region ibos! Tell that to your lunatic Kanu!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

*hands him a bottle of chilled 5alive with ice cubes to see if that'll calm his anger* cheesy
LOL but Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo are not trying at all.
This identity issue is where they are greatly needed.
- tho I am Not a Supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, but you can't deny that he have play some part in restoring some Igbos in SS to the GREAT IGBO NATION
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

Still, having few scattered ibo in some area doesn't make the state nor region ibos! Tell that to your lunatic Kanu!

So now you've even agreed there are Igbos scattered all over

I didn't feel like digging up more previous comments from bullies on this matter. What you just said now is a big improvement from where we started from. We're making progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

This is the same way you said there're no Igbos in SS and have bn shamed. Now this
Categorical statements no de tire you? cheesy
Go find out by yourself abeg. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

in Rivers, Egbema were carved out 4rm Imo state and Ndoki(originally called ndi oki), where carved out of Old Aba in Abia State.
- Egbema and Ndoki(Oyigbo lga) are both Pure Igbos.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
LOL but Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo are not trying at all.
This identity issue is where they are greatly needed.
- tho I am Not a Supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, but you can't deny that he have play some part in restoring some Igbos in SS to the [b] GREAT IGBO NATION[/b]

Very true. Even on my part, I got to realize how much we've bn divided over time.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Go find out by yourself abeg. grin

Na me talk am? cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Na me talk am?
Oh! You're sourcing information from that lunatic called Udmaster?

Odiegwu! cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Oh! You're sourcing information from that lunatic called Udmaster?

Odiegwu! cheesy
I'm talking of Buhari
Why asking me to go find out when Buhari that said they're Igbos is sleeping in Aso rock? cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
in Rivers, Egbema were carved out 4rm Imo state and Ndoki(originally called ndi oki), where carved out of Old Aba in Abia State.
- Egbema and Ndoki(Oyigbo lga) are both Pure Igbos.
Your long list of Igbos in Rivers State seems to dwindling by the day.

What happened ? grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

I'm talking of Buhari
Why telling me to go find out when Buhari that said they're Igbos is sleeping in Aso rock? cheesy
Buhari was basing his information on the effect of boundary adjustments made here and there.

Commot monkey hand for soup o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.