Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39112 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Hahahahaha now he's fighting me instead

You're a ridiculous inferiority complex-ridden clown.

You need a validation from some group of drunks before you can digest a fact?

You're fcked. You're better off with your PDP VS APC vacuous discussions.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

In other words, you're saying Buhari is wrong.
Then call him out
Calling Buhari out isn't the crux of the matter - Take a trip to those places where your phantom brothers resides and carry out your survey.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
grin grin grin

Another rant from an emotionally battered tribe man.
The anger emanating from you guys is well understood - Cry baby , cry me some more tears.
Tah! Commot for my face abeg,carry your smelly self go one corner. grin
Bunch of emotional baggage. angry
why are u avoiding me.
Dust Bin Product with fake history and no culture.
I blame some of my fellow IGBOS here who are giving a baboon like u chance to talk.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
grin grin grin

Another rant from an emotionally battered tribe man.
The anger emanating from you guys is well understood - Cry baby , cry me some more tears.
Tah! Commot for my face abeg,carry your smelly self go one corner. grin
Bunch of emotional baggage. angry

Example of the narcissatic personality i speak of.
The dumb@ss can't counter act anything, so as typical as someone with a severe personality disorder, he provides himself an explanation to soothe whatever delusions he told himself.

Kudos to you. A textbook narcisstic

Worthless crackheaded monkey.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

How can we allow them to continue bullying Igbos in SS and forcing them to accept that they don't exist. Such impetus

It's not about allowing them to continue bullying us. In fact they can't bully us. They were able to do all those because our brothers in that region were quiet. Now with them talking, their noise making will be drowned.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
why are u avoiding me.
Dust Bin Product with fake history and no culture.
I blame some of my fellow IGBOS here who are giving a baboons like u chance to talk.
Avoiding you ? You must be suffering from amnesia, though it's not my thing quoting a vowel nigglet.

Take your bitterness and swallow it like a pill , I already replied your dumb ass ages ago.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

In other words, you're saying Buhari is wrong.
Then call him out

Rose why do you waste your time with individuals with a disorder? Why?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Example of the narcissatic personality i speak of.
The dumb@ss can't counter act anything, so as typical as someone with a severe personality disorder, he provides himself an explanation to soothe whatever delusions he told himself.

Kudos to you. A textbook narcisstic

Worthless crackheaded monkey.
Hehe .....
You sound pained already, why should I add to your miseries?

I can't counter that hogwash you keep pulling out from your ass with any point - It's akin to having a discourse with a mad man.
Now scram.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:

The problems is that i try to be objective. I'm not a forcefull person and as much as i believe every group in Delta North are Igbo, over the years, my fight for these people have waned as i don't want to be seen as being forceful and land grabbing like they call it. That's why i usually advocate for an economic integration that includes just the Igbos of the SE for the time being because those in Delta state are kinda hindered by being lumped in a state with other groups. I'm passionate about every part of igboland be in the SE or delta state. I'm particularly more passionate about the Aniocha and Oshimili areas but getting less concerned about the Ika and Ukwuani areas to be sincere. I'm just tired of the back and forth.

Sure as hell I've not seen your so called "passion" for Aniocha and Oshimili
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Avoiding you ? You must be suffering from amnesia, though it's not my thing quoting a vowel nigglet.

Take your bitterness and swallow it like a pill , I already replied your dumb ass ages ago.
just imagine an ogba tout trying to feel relevant.
People with no history nor culture. Touts. Cultists.
- they went and start claiming benin ancestry inorder to boost their low self esteem And feel good about their inferior selves..
-- Dust Bin Products.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
just imagine an ogba tout trying to feel relevant.
People with no history nor culture. Touts. Cultists.
- they went and start claiming benin ancestry inorder to boost their low self esteem And feel good about their inferior selves..
-- Dust Bin Product.
When you're done ranting like a rabid dog , just go back to your shop, pay your tax please - Don't try to be funny ok.
Thank me later. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Rose2014, are you drug-crazed?

You've been running amok since yesterday spamming everywhere with your inferiority complex, drug-fuelled gibberish, in a bid to get a validation from some group of drunks - on a matter that's clear to everyone with an IQ above 15%.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
iconize:

Let me know when u're done

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
iconize:

You've been running amok since yesterday spamming everywhere with your inferiority complex, drug-fuelled gibberish, in a bid to get a validation from some group of drunks - on a [b]matter that's clear to everyone with an IQ above 15%.

If it were clear, there won't be a point for this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
When you're done ranting like a rabid dog , just go back to your shop, pay your tax please - Don't try to be funny ok.
Thank me later. grin
so u are running away now.
Smellos.
I don't blame u, i blame nairaland.
- Low Achievers and Ugly sets of Ogba touts..

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Rose why do you waste your time with individuals with a disorder? Why?

I'm sorry boss, no vex
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Hehe .....
You sound pained already, why should I add to your miseries?

I can't counter that hogwash you keep pulling out from your ass with any point - It's akin to having a discourse with a mad man.
Now scram.

ROFLMFAO. Dimwit keep displaying the disorder I stated he has while trying to act he does not have it?

Repeat again, which hogwash did I pull put? That your worthless meth self avoided a thread due to ezepromoe, anticabal, nextdoor84, etc that were all from River state and would mop you to the floor with your delusionals. What was tour reply again, oh year the IDs are"NEw" despite next door joined in 2011, anticabal in 2014, ezeromoe since 2012, etc etc.
Then again, it was your dimwit self that stated "there are no Igbo indigenous from SS", it was also your dimwit self that stated people "faked their own names" during IPOB arrest in River state.

And many more inferirorty complex delusions your dumb@ss made all over this NL.

Anyway, as I told your dimwit ijaw dunce bro, you need the link to egbema and ndoki FB page, I'll be more than happy to oblige. You need screenshots of everything I said occurring in Radio FB page again, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Udmaster:
so u are running away now.
Smellos.
I don't blame u, i blame nairaland.
- Low Achievers and Ugly sets of Ogba touts..
E pain am oh! grin grin

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

it were clear, there won't be a point for this thread

You're too dim and ridden with inferiority complex - hence, you couldn't discern the obvious.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
I just remembered another dimwit delusion that jackrich or trunkpusher or whatever that ijaw fool calls himself

I recalled when I posted a direct quote from Ogba/Egbema, etc LGA statement about themselves that they posted on River state government official page. This was a direct quotation I copied in 2012 I believed, before the local government official page was taken down by the River government. Anyway, the dunce told me and if I recall correctly that it was "falsified"

Another proof the nigg@ has a severe personality disorder. Narcissistics are so easy to diagnose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Jackrich:
E pain am oh! grin grin
So Nairaland is an avenue u want to promote ur irrelevant Ogba.. People who have no culture and history.
Lol. Chai mumus dey.
- go and have a sit with ur fellow dust bin product TonyeBarcanista.
Riverine Low Achieving drunkards.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2016
OneNaira6:

ROFLMFAO. Dimwit keep displaying the disorder I stated he has while trying to act he does not gave it?

Repeat again, which hogwash did I pull put? That your worthless meth self avoided a thread due to ezepromoe, anticabal, nextdoor84, etc that were all from River state and would mop you to the floor with your delusionals. What was tour reply again, oh year the IDs are"NEw" despite next door joined in 2011, anticabal in 2014, ezeromoe since 2012, etc etc.
Then again, it was your dimwit self that stated "there are no Igbo indigenous from SS", it was also your dimwit self that stated people "faked their own names" during IPOB arrest in River state.

And many more inferirorty complex delusions your dumb@ss made all over this NL.

Anyway, as your told your dimwit ijaw dunce bro, you need the link to egbema and ndoki FB page, I'll be more than happy to oblige. You need screenshots of everything I said occurring in Radio FB page again, I'll be more than happy to oblige.
Na wao !
You told Rose not to quote or engage us yet in one breath you're still masturbating on my mentions. That is the highest level delusion my friend but I guess that your stupidity is as tall as Mount Everest .

The person wey do you this thing eh! E no go better for am o.
Oya! Nkita bendel , curse me again. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2016
OneNaira6:
I just remembered another dimwit delusion that jackrich or trunkpusher or whatever that ijaw fool calls himself

I recalled when I posted a direct quote from Ogba/Egbema, etc LGA statement about themselves that they posted on River state government official page. This was a direct quotation I copied in 2012 I believed, before the local government official page was taken down by the River government. Anyway, the dunce told me and if I recall correctly that it was "falsified"

Another proof the nigg@ has a severe personality disorder. Narcissistics are so easy to diagnose.
And the self deceit continues..smh grin grin
Igbo kwenu!! Nde oshi cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Udmaster:
So Nairaland is an avenue u want to promote ur irrelevant Ogba.. People who have no culture and history.
Lol. Chai mumus dey.
- go and have a sit with ur fellow dust bin product TonyeBarcanista.
Riverine Low Achieving drunkards.
Hior hior hior hior hior hior.
Make high blood pressure no go kill una o
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2016
iconize:

You've been running amok since yesterday spamming everywhere with your inferiority complex, drug-fuelled gibberish, in a bid to get a validation from some group of drunks - on a matter that's clear to everyone with an IQ above 15%.

Dude what's with the attacks against rose? Though I agree she should stop wasting her time addressing the two inferority complex ijaw clowns, I don't think the attack on her was necessary.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Jackrich:
Hior hior hior hior hior hior.
Make high blood pressure no go kill una o
HBP? over an inferior animal? Go and have a sit.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2016
Jackrich:
Na wao !
You told Rose not to quote or engage us yet in one breath you're still masturbating on my mentions. That is the highest level delusion my friend but I guess that your stupidity is as tall as Mount Everest .

The person wey do you this thing eh! E no go better for am o.
Oya! Nkita bendel , curse me again. grin

I asked her why she waste her time with you monkies. I didn't mean not addressing you out all, I meant addressing Una NICELY. The best way to Bleep up some with your disorder is to damage that shit you hold dear which your delusions and someone that'll lift you up.

Another proof of the disorder. Mofo didn't even know what I was saying but as someone with a disorder he created himself another "I'm right delusion".

I keep saying it Kudos dude. You're a textbook example. Do you still need more proof that you're severally damaged?

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Jackrich:
And the self deceit continues..smh grin grin
Igbo kwenu!! Nde oshi cheesy

grin grin
The ijaw fool just dey lie again. Oya which one you wan say now? Na lie I said. Na lie? Come on say it, so I can fix your foot in the mouth @ss right now. Say it.. let us hear you say it
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2016
OneNaira6:

Dude what's with the attacks against rose? Though I agree she should stop wasting her time addressing the two inferority complex ijaw clowns, I don't think the attack on her was necessary.

Listen, you don't necessarily need to scoff yourself, and also make yourself look so inferior simply cos you seek validation from some folks?

Validation on what matter and validation from which folks?

1) Validation on a crystal clear matter, which everyone with an IQ above 15% knows the truth.

Answer the second question yourself.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2016
iconize:

Listen, you don't necessarily need to scoff yourself, and also make yourself look so inferior simply cos you seek validation from some folks?

Validation on what matter and validation from which folks?

1) Validation on a crystal clear matter, which everyone with an IQ above 15% knows the truth.

Answer the second question yourself.

Point out who I've ever needed validation from OR ever sought validation fro Do you even know me? Anyway, I'll be waiting
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2016
iconize:

Watch your tone man.
What's your problem with her post? If you are finding it difficult comprehending what she wrote, wouldn't it be better you ask her to clarify rather than spewing all this trash? angry angry angry
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Watch your tone man.
What's your problem with her post? If you are finding it difficult comprehending what she wrote, wouldn't it be better you ask her to clarify rather than spewing all this trash? angry angry angry

I don't think he understands that rose post is more of a mockery to the two clowns in question, tonybarcasinta and truckpusher, than it is seeking validation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.