Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39120 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Candyrain:

Oh he's here finally, Trucky the Ogba man. What happened to your Trucky moniker? I'm sure you must be really disappointed that Bubu opened your yansh, the "no-Igbo-in-SS" noise maker. I never expected you'll still show your face but you did, nice.

Happy new year to you too.

Isn't it funny they left Buhari that said Emefiele n Kachikwu are Igbos and they're attacking us here
None of them has called him out

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Igbos should first unite themselves in the SE and speak as a people with one voice before looking for their imaginary brothers in Rivers State.

We are not Igbos and can never be but we are a people with distinct identity and we have a name. This is as simple as eating bread and tea.

Great point n great fight. But you're fighting with the wrong people. Buhari is the one that said those guys are Igbos not any of us here. You said there are no Igbos in SS, Buhari said there are
Learn to Direct your anger to the right person Mr

happy new year btw

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

At first I took the thread to ¡e something of joke but surprisingly they took it serious. It will be fatal for a man to believe his own lies.

You mean Buhari was joking when he said that?

Pls clarify. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by MrAnalyst: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Now it's JackRich,perhaps the Truckpusher moniker was banned
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Isn't it funny they left Buhari that said Emefiele n Kachikwu are Igbos and they're attacking us here
None of them has called him out

Not just Buhari, they should also face HopeatHand who confirmed that there are Igbos in Rivers

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

You mean Buhari was joking when he said that?

Pls clarify. Thanks
When did Buhari tell you that? Abeg na new year we de my baby.

PS: See my first reply! We don't need this back and forth na... I miss you sha kiss
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Candyrain:

Not just Buhari, they should also face HopeatHand who confirmed that there are Igbos in Rivers
Gbam
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Candyrain:

Do you guys not understand individuals with narcissistic personality? If you truly don't, I urge you to go research them, once you do, both those two ijaw monkies, tonybarcainsta and truckpusher, behavior would stop being a mystery to you all.

A narcissistic never accept their wrong. They equally believe they are right no matter how dimwitted they are. Anyone that oppose their self delusional of being "right all the time", they either A. Avoid or B. Seek someone else to praise their own delusionals.

Do you not wonder why they both intentionally avoided this thread which had more River Igbo's commented
https://www.nairaland.com/2834418/buhari-anioma-igbo-identity/8

And stayed on this one which had more anioma and SE Igbo comment.

It fall down to the personality disorder of both. They would have meet individuals that would degrade their low self esteem masked as "high self esteem" "always right concept" hence they avoided it like a plague.

The scenario of that tonybarcainsta loser with the whole ndoki thing is a huge example of someone with both a mental and personality disorder. None of what they do should come as a surprise to any of you.

CC.rose2014

7 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Gbam

My dear enough with this people. They got nothing else to say. Anything on this issue from them should be dumped into the waste bin.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

At first I took the thread to ¡e something of joke but surprisingly they took it serious. It will be fatal for a man to believe his own lies.
Let them continue to delude themselves until reality hit them in the face.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chiwude:
I dont want to call it hate. But I think Afam may have an unlying reason why he is dispassionate about Igbo areas in the south/south. Abagworo is totally different from Afam, and apart from his usual 'Ikwerres are not Igbos' stand you always see him come out to defend other parts of Igboland. But on most occasions he loses his cool and hits out on S/S areas with pockets of Igbo denial, instead of engaging a single individual denial. Why I don't blame them is because they fought numerous intellectual battles against so many anti-Igbo insurgents in the wee days of nairaland. Both the denials within and outside. I remember one Ogbuefi a fighter and one hell of a dude. The guy made many of us in the NBF proud in those days. A true Ika son who single handedly gave one bini imposter masquerading as Ika a hot pursuit out of the forum and chase him all the way down to nairaland. Oh my God! you ought to see this guy, intellectually sound and dogged. But, after a while we never heard from him again and his absence created a lot of vacuum that made people like Ezeagu and Afam weary of engaging so many imposters at the same time. This I think brought an unusual mindset in the heart of Ezeagu and Afam.
But, of late I have noticed a change of attitude in the trio of Afam, Ezeagu and Abagworo. Both Afam and Ezeagu hardly create threads supporting the exclusion of the S/S Igbos from the mainstream Igbo. They no longer want to see the Igbo race in the prism of just the SE Igbo alone, maybe they've smelt the coffee and understood the game of the land hawks. Clearly, you see them come out passionately to defend Igboland both in the NC and SS. What led to this change, you may ask? Because I know it was'nt because of patriots like Andre Uweh, Pazienza, Ogbuefi and others, but because of the attitude of pro-Igbo folks in the S/S (like you Ikechu) who have decided to drown the voices of the denials amongst them, engage the 'we SS renegades' and speak out for their people.

Ezeagu have never once said anything negative about Anioma. Ezeagu have never once speak ill against Anioma. I can't say the same for Afam4eva and Agbaworo.

And please don't try to defend them again. They are both mischievous. Afam4eva is even better. Agabworo is the worst and I'm shocked you honestly defending him. Abagworo have never defended other Igbo excluding his pay master, Rochas. The dude tries on multiple occasion to pit several igbo groups against each other. Abagworo is toxic. He's exactly as chino.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Energito: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Thanks I'll check out the fb page
I actually thought it's the other way round. that you guys don't like to be called Igbos
Blame it on what we read on nl sometimes Didn't u see the screenshot of Truckys comment I attached where he was fuming all over one thread like that saying no Igbo exists in SS

Sorry bro no vex
who is truck?the guy is just making jes t out of you guys.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When did Buhari tell you that? Abeg na new year we de my baby.

PS: See my first reply! We don't need this back and forth na...

Oya come reconcile these two comments, one from the president and one from your bros before I leave your mention tongue
And tell me why you're not calling Buhari out if he made a mistake

Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?" - Buhari during the presidential media chat

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Ezeagu have never once said anything negative about Anioma. Ezeagu have never once speak ill against Anioma. I can't say the same for Afam4eva and Agbaworo.

And please don't try to defend them again. They are both mischievous. Afam4eva is even better. Agabworo is the worst and I'm shocked you honestly defending him. Abagworo have never defended other Igbo excluding his Rocha's pay master. The dude tries on multiple occasion to pity several igbo groups against each other. Abagworo is toxic. He's exactly as chino.
The problems is that i try to be objective. I'm not a forcefull person and as much as i believe every group in Delta North are Igbo, over the years, my fight for these people have waned as i don't want to be seen as being forceful and land grabbing like they call it. That's why i usually advocate for an economic integration that includes just the Igbos of the SE for the time being because those in Delta state are kinda hindered by being lumped in a state with other groups. I'm passionate about every part of igboland be in the SE or delta state. I'm particularly more passionate about the Aniocha and Oshimili areas but getting less concerned about the Ika and Ukwuani areas to be sincere. I'm just tired of the back and forth.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Energito:
I never wanted to reply you because you are one of the people i hate so much with passion.mr if few from your village deny their igboness does that mean all.Mr i can swear that you have not been to IKALAND before.you only read all this nonsense on nets.

actually my roommate in school from agbor. ............ogwu. capable of murdering u if u dare call him Igbo. with his friend Patrick.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

your stupidity is hereditary.
It runs in the veins.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Do you guys not understand individuals with narcissistic personality? If you truly don't, I urge you to go research them, once you do, both those two ijaw monkies, tonybarcainsta and truckpusher, behavior would stop being a mystery to you all.

A narcissistic never accept their wrong. They equally believe they are right no matter how dimwitted they are. Anyone that oppose their self delusional of being "right all the time", they either A. Avoid or B. Seek someone else to praise their own delusionals.

Do you not wonder why they both intentionally avoided this thread which had more River Igbo's commented
https://www.nairaland.com/2834418/buhari-anioma-igbo-identity/8

And stayed on this one which had more anioma and SE Igbo comment.

It fall down to the personality disorder of both. They would have meet individuals that would degrade their low self esteem masked as "high self esteem" "always right concept" hence they avoided it like a plague.

The scenario of that tonybarcainsta loser with the whole ndoki thing is a huge example of someone with both a mental and personality disorder. None of what they do should come as a surprise to any of you.

CC.rose2014
Lol, you just took your delusion to another level.
I didn't avoid this thread , I'm on ban but I keep getting mentioned by your kith and kin and I had no choice than to comment with this one.
We have maintained our stand and I personally do not need any form of praise from deluded fellows like you to say my mind anywhere and anytime, yet in your deluded mind you've concluded that we are avoiding this thread . We are already aware that in your dubious nature that you're well known for worldwide your kith and kin are reregistering with fresh monikers claiming to be coming from your phantom Igbos in Rivers State.
I even saw one claiming to be an Ishiokpo man while asserting that Ishiokpo people are Igbos. grin smh
Igbos and lies be like monkey and banana - Your culture doesn't care about dignity as long as it is a means to an end , so you don't surprise us anymore.
Kwontinu....

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Let them continue to delude themselves until reality hit them in the face.

You mean the president is deluding himself? Pls clarify
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
I didn't avoid this thread , I'm on ban but I keep getting mentioned by your kith and kin and I had no choice than to comment with this one.
We have maintained our stand and I personally do not need any form of praise from deluded fellows like you to say my mind anywhere and anytime, yet in your deluded mind you've concluded that we are avoiding this thread . We are already aware that in your dubious nature that you're well known for worldwide your kith and kin are reregistering with fresh monikers claiming to be coming from your phantom Igbos in Rivers State.
I even saw one claiming to be an Ishiokpo man while asserting that Ishiokpo people are Igbos. grin smh
Igbos and lies be like monkey and banana - Your culture doesn't care about dignity as long as it is a means to an end , so you don't surprise us anymore.
Kwontinu....

Are there Igbos in SS yes or no?
An apology is all u need. Or create a nice long thread to call Buhari out
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Kwontinu....
and whats the achievement of ur inferior and irrelevant Ogba whatever.
People under excruciating poverty and wretchedness..
Inferior dust bin product looking for attention.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

You mean the president is deluding himself? Pls clarify
I think you'll do yourself a lot of good by going to these areas where your phantom kinsmen exist and carry out a survey maybe that might knock the message into your head fast enough.

Try it and see for yourself..... It's a simple task that won't cost much.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Candyrain:

My dear enough with this people. They got nothing else to say. Anything on this issue from them should be dumped into the waste bin.
How can we allow them to continue bullying Igbos in SS and forcing them to accept that they don't exist. Such impetus
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
I think you'll do yourself a lot of good by going to these areas where your phantom kinsmen exist and carry out a survey maybe that might knock the message into your head fast enough.

Try it and see for yourself..... It's a simple task that won't cost much.

You mean Buhari should do that?
I didn't say there are Igbos in SS, Buhari did
You make it seem like I started it lipsrsealed undecided

Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
and whats the achievement of ur inferior and irrelevant Ogba whatever.
People under excruciating poverty and wretchedness..
Inferior dust bin product looking for attention.
We are better off than that your backwater you call home and we are a host to two major oil giants.

May I also remind you that by population size , your poverty is mind boggling compared to my place - How many of my people are migrating in their hundreds to your imaginary glory land ?
Come to my place , your kind are like ants allover the place .FACT.
People don't migrate for fun - They migrate to survive economic hardship.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

You mean Buhari should do that?
I didn't say there are Igbos in SS, Buhari did
You make it seem like I started it lipsrsealed undecided

Take a survey and confirm by yourself.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Udmaster(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
We are better off than that your backwater you call home and we are a host to two major oil giants.

May I also remind you that by population size , your poverty is mind boggling compared to my place - How many of my people are migrating in their hundreds to your imaginary glory land ?
Come to my place , your kind are like ants allover the place .FACT.
People don't migrate for fun - They migrate to survive economic hardship.
thrash. Your Ogba whatever are FOREVER INFERIOR even to my Clan in Abia State talkless of comparing ur dirty selfs to The GREAT IGBO NATION.
Take A Look At Abiriba, A Hometown in Abia. You smellos.
Inferior Complex Animals.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Kwontinu....

Dimwit you were banned but somehow you find the voice to speak on this one? You found the strength to rejoin and speak on this one where NONE of the Rivers Igbo on the other thread was present? Is that right? Go tell your delusional, stupidity lie to someone just as dumb as your crackheaded self. Each of those,handles which spoke on that page are all OLD IDS. One even directed your illiterate partner in crime , tonyebarcainsta to his old ID when your deluded, brain dead sibling accused of him of the same sh1t you meth smoking dunces accused him. After which, the fool ran.

Likewise the same way, your dimwit @sses ran away when directed STRaIGHT to Ndoki, Egbema, etc Facebook pages where you can inform them of your stupidity. Likewise the same way, your buffoon @sses avoid radio biafra Facebook page where several actual, verified SS are in either supporting biafra and several Ricer Igbo present and ready to mug you out like that thread.

Was it also not your dumb@ss that accused IPOB arrested in River state as "faking their own names" because it serves as a threat to that your personality disorder mind. Someone help me out, was it not him?

I just checked, it was this buf00n that said so

The only place you feel the safest is where your personality disorder will feel comfortable in his delusions. FACT!!!!

Go get yourself a counselor. You are severally damaged.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackrich:
Take a survey and confirm by yourself.
In other words, you're saying Buhari is wrong.
Then call him out
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Oya come reconcile these two comments, one from the president and one from your bros before I leave your mention tongue
And tell me why you're not calling Buhari out if he made a mistake

Heck, why are you so keenly desirous to get a validation from Barcanista that there are Igbo folks in Rivers state?

You come across as an obtuse person.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
iconize:

Heck, why are you so keenly desirous to get a validation from Barcanista that there are Igbo folks in Rivers state?

You come across as an obtuse person.

Hahahahaha now he's fighting me instead
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

you Don see support now u Don change mouth. again Chaiii. Chaiii chaiii.

I dey shame for Ur flip flopping. U should be a dancer.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Jackrich: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Dimwit you were banned but somehow you find the voice to speak on this one? You found the strength to rejoin and speak on this one where NONE of the Rivers Igbo on the other thread was present? Is that right? Go tell your delusional, stupidity lie to someone just as dumb as your crackheaded self. Each of those,handles which spoke on that page are all OLD IDS. One even directed your illiterate partner in crime , tonyebarcainsta to his old ID when your deluded, brain dead sibling accused of him of the same sh1t you meth smoking dunces accused him. After which, the fool ran.

Likewise the same way, your dimwit @sses ran away when directed STRaIGHT to Ndoki, Egbema, etc Facebook pages where you can inform them of your stupidity. Likewise grin the same way, your buffoon @sses avoid radio biafra Facebook page where several actual, verified SS are in either supporting biafra and several Ricer Igbo present and ready to mug you out like that thread.

Was it also not your dumb@ss that accused IPOB arrested in River state as "faking their own names" because it serves as a threat to that your personality disorder mind. Someone help me out, was it not him?

The only place you feel the safest is where your personality disorder will feel comfortable in his delusions. FACT!!!!

Go get yourself a counselor. You are severally damaged.
grin grin grin

Another rant from an emotionally battered tribe man.
The anger emanating from you guys is well understood - Cry baby , cry me some more tears.
Tah! Commot for my face abeg,carry your smelly self go one corner. grin
Bunch of emotional baggage. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji / Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election / Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.