Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. (2346 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't intend to sound mean.
Buh I dislike my friend's boyfriend. he is just too slimy and mischievous.

my friend is a very nice person, she's a novice in the dating game and her boyfriend is taking acute advantage of her.

she's not the asking type and her boyfriend is taking advantage of her. she comes from a very wealthy background and the guy always borrow money from her.

she even lend him for his masters. the guy doesn't have an atom of respect for her or her friends.

this guy is a serial cheat and he had her to treat d infection he gave her and had d gut to deny it.

I want to call the guy to leave my friend alone.
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Ginaz(f): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

my friend is a very nice person, she's a novice in the dating game and her boyfriend is taking acute advantage of her.

she's not the asking type and her boyfriend is taking advantage of her. she comes from a very wealthy background and the guy always borrow money from her.

she even lend him for his masters. the guy doesn't have an atom of respect for her or her friends.

this guy is a serial cheat and he had her to treat d infection he gave her and had d gut to deny it.

undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
How Is That Your/Our Business?
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by goodmorning40: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
call ur friend to leave the guy alone
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rexkex, Your call!grin

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Rexkex, Your call!grin
angry undecided
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by girlhaley(f): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Huh

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ewwwwwwwwwww lies!!u hate him or u crushing? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
RexKex:
angry undecided
I think I like your new Moniker!gringrin

it's easy to mention...undecided Unlike rexkexmill..Whatever!
Congratts tho!grin

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Gosh! Not again. Just when I thought all these trolls are all be gone with 2015, then they start multiplying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
SINNZ come and see another snitch b*tch ooooo!
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I think I like your new Moniker!gringrin

it's easy to mention...undecided Unlike rexkexmill..Whatever!
Congratts tho!grin

Better don't go about Spamming my Mentions, I might Be forced to Kill You!gringrin.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Adeoba10(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Otapiapia dey na.... Or lagoon..... Dats z only crime u will commit n go scot-free... #SUICIDE#
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Twaci(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Whats up with these posters sef? Person carry matter come and ya'll treating it like its a joke undecided

If none of ya'll have got something useful to say, then don't comment.

@mizquote, looking out for your friends is not bad at all. Have a talk with your friend and express your fears, and if she doesn't listen, let her be. Atleast u can say you've tried.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by cruzita(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin but na us u dey tell now no be ur friend

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by refreshrate: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Put his number here let all of us too call him for you, that way he will know youre very serious
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
have a word with your friend miz. if she doesn't listen, well it's her business.

.na love still dey worry your friend tho, eyes go soon clear grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

Really...get a life angry

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by missKiffy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
You shouldn't call him to leave your friend alone but if all you say is true, it's ur friend you would talk to and hope she sees reasons with you, and don't mind dos saying what's ur biz undecided she's ur frnd, ur supposed to have her back
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Lordprez: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
"hate" is a such a strong word shocked

Well I'd say just hint it to your friend, like don't be too direct... the world isn't black and white, you don't wanna lose a friend whilst trying to save her
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

.I really feel for you. Been in that kind of situation before.

However I don't think it would be wise to call the Guy.
Here's a Number I think you should call: 911
Let me know what their response is.Cheers!
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Afrok(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let me borrow a phrase from a great philosopher Kenny Martins; he says and I quote " Ladies most times if not always, do mean the opposite of thing(s) they say" End of quote.

End of discussion...
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Jesitush(f): 1:09am On Jan 02, 2016
You wished he was fuccccking you . angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Justiyke4u: 2:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Is only in Nigeria that people take drugs on behalf of another's illness
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Mind ur own Bleep*n business and go get urself ur own bf.. . angry angry angry
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by spartan2709(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Shuuu u don't like ur friend's boyfriend....... Is or was he yours to like in d first place @mizquote so u amebo get carry over from last year

Abeg babe ALIGN with ur own ish
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Dont u think facing ur own business or palava will be the best solution to this problem
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2016
mtcheeeeew.

some ppl can spew thrash o.
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
my friend biz is my biz...
I am not mean to allow some broke azz nigga ruin a girl I love.

so if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
kindly swerve right or fu...ck off my thread.
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Maxi112: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2016
talk to your friend to do d needful
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Ulrich01(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Nawa oo person go bring serious matter come. Some nairalanders be taking it as joke.

But seriously op. You need to talk to your friend not the guy. Do it in such a way she doesn't think its jealousy coz ladies ehn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Make her see that she's killing herself slowly and if she no change tor you leave am. cool cool
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
mind friend biz is my biz...
I am not mean to allow some broke azz nigga ruin a girl I love.

so if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
kindly swerve right or fu...ck off my thread.

I wish she could say the same of u, some things are a no-no even in the closest friendship. In relationship matters its always advisable for friends to stay away except they are called upon to profer advice. And even if they are, there are certain limits to the extent of your advice. Sisters turn against sisters even with the best of intentions not to talk of friends, don't bite off more than you can chew.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Of Life..what's Going On Here{pics} / / My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.